Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (72548 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Insha Allahu. WE KNOW U PETER OBI U AND DATTI ARE TAKING OVER FROM US

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by kay9(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
socialmediaman:
grin

Game recognize game. Perfection. smiley

I will never understand what APC chieftains were thinking when they chose old decrepit Tinubu over a smart, intelligent Osinbajo. Like, did you think 200 million Nigerians are f0ols? Tufiakwa.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

This event is not recent. It is almost 4yrs old. This was when His Lordship, Most Rev. Dr. Ayau Kaigama was installed as the Archbishop of Abuja Archdiocese at the Cathedral of the 12 apostles, sometime in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ProfesawFred(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hello good evening well meaning Nigerians. Please I just need your little attention.
I am desperately in need of money to settle my house rent, as my landlord is threatening to throw me out of the house if I fail to pay before 5th of this month. Please I need like 28k to complete my rent. Any amount will go a long way in helping me. Thank you!

Access Bank
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ProfesawFred(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by mankan2k7(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinupoo makes Nigerians to miss Osinbajo presidency.

Tinubu campaign now is broom, brooooom, brooooom and to insult people. No meaningful manifestos.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by sheriffindy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Your eyes dey leak already...mop it up!!
Zulum500:

Your tears is already been package
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by DrMuzungu(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is what happens when two civilized men meet.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
franchasng:
In as much as people will blame Osinbajo for being part of Buhari's failure, sound minds like us know that he has little or nothing to do to stop Buhari from failing, at least the few months he acted as President, he wilded power that brought some sanity to Nigeria and things became peaceful.

Osinbajo ignored Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation and Nnamdi Kanu didn't get much followership or international exposure as a result of Osinbajo's ignoring of his actions, but as soon as Buhari landed back from London hospital he ordered DSS and Army to go and arresr Nnamdi Kanu who was on bail to appear in court in few weeks, from where he would have held him instead using useless force that made it look like arranged assassination that led to Nnamdi Kanu jumping bail and this getting messy thereafter.

Tinubu have never showed any good leadership quality aside appointing people to manage Lagos state for him and his family which you guys see as a genius act, how?

Even more Interesting ... so sounds minds know there little or nothing Osibanjo could have done as VICE to stop, but they expect Tinubu that has constitutional backing or power to be the one running dictations for buhari.
If the few months Osibanjo used in re creational policies, is convincing enough then what is not convincing about BAT Tinubu blueprint & 8yrs as a governor, lagos enjoyed every facility you can think of even before the present capital, these man has created model and policies states and foreign countries chose to adopt.
Does Osibanjo, Atiku or even Obi have one policy,model or blueprint that has outlived there tenure. what are we talking about.

When you are talking of leadership, what is leadership without followership and the determinant of quality leadership is basically the products. between all these candidate who has a followership that resonate quality.
Today some of you are mesmerized by Osibanjo, but there is more from where osibanjo came from, remember we thought fashola was the last of it, then aambode took us on another jolly ride and sanwo olu is not doing bad at all, so what is it.
Presidency is not a one man job, its more about assembling proficient hands ( team) .. and when it comes to selction, there is no record favouring Obi or Atiku over Asiwaju. so why do we have to be looking for what is not lost. sorry for the epistle cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Spain007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

You will drink garri with JGB urine soonest
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by franchasng: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Even more Interesting ... so sounds minds know there little or nothing Osibanjo could have done as VICE to stop, but they expect Tinubu that has constitutional backing or power to be the one running dictations for buhari.
If the few months Osibanjo used in re creational policies, is convincing enough then what is not convincing about BAT Tinubu blueprint & 8yrs as a governor, lagos enjoyed every facility you can think of even before the present capital, these man has created model and policies states and foreign countries chose to adopt.
Does Osibanjo, Atiku or even Obi have one policy,model or blueprint that has outlived there tenure. what are we talking about.

When you are talking of leadership, what is leadership without followership and the determinant of quality leadership is basically the products. between all these candidate who has a followership that resonate quality.
Today some of you are mesmerized by Osibanjo, but there is more from where osibanjo came from, remember we thought fashola was the last of it, then aambode took us on another jolly ride and sanwo olu is not doing bad at all, so what is it.
Presidency is not a one man job, its more about assembling proficient hands ( team) .. and when it comes to selction, there is no record favouring Obi or Atiku over Asiwaju. so why do we have to be looking for what is not lost. sorry for the epistle cheesy
Tinubu did no exceptional thing in Lagos.

Lagos has always been Nigeria's economy hub that made Tinubu leave Iragbiji Osun state to come to Lagos for survival.

The things you Tinubu urchins are hailing Tinubu for that he did in Lagos is appointing people he like to manage Lagos for him, not to run Lagos freely. He remains the General Overseer of Lagos, the Monarch of Lagos that decides who gets what in Lagos, is that an achievement?

Leadership is about common good of the people not using people's commonwealth to better your life and then offer favor to a selected few that follows you.

Without Tinubu's hold on Lagos, with Lagos status in Nigeria and the enormous IGR, Lagos would have been competing with world class cities like Johannesburg, Cairo, etc, not being a mini slum it is today with enormous economic activities.

Osinbajo have far better leadership qualities than Thief Tinubu. Tinubu is a known criminal, a greedy treasury looter who likes to monopolize the people's commonwealth and dictate how to share it.

Osinbajo is empathetic, he listens, he believes in equity, Osinbajo is also a unifier not a tribal bigot like Thief Bola Tinubu.

Only gullible people and irredeemable Yoruba tribalists hail Tinubu for looting Lagos for 23yrs running.

Lastly as at today, Tinubu is not well, he is mentally unstable, incoherent and can barely comprehend what's happening around him. His time has passed albeit so fast, its unfortunate we cant risk it bro
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by seeyounow: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
that is not yemi osinbajo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by R0LL0N(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osibanjo: obi okare lae, Tinubu wotowoto
Obi; Oga mi sir wotowoto a lule
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by UnabashedIPOB: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
NOT Peter Obi nor any of the other criminals running to be your Presidiot would EVER fix the failed and useless country called Nigeria. The country had long been in a comatose state and NO amount of oxygen and IV would be able to resuscitate it. You can campaign for your candidates as much as you like, none of them would EVER change a damn thing. Peter Obi is only going to exacerbate your already worsened condition. You're hungry and can't even feed yourself and your family but yet, you are more concerned about your PVC. No, be juju be dat? Keep up with your One Nigeria till it kills you!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
caprini1:
Calm down ,i was born in Lagos ,Anambra and Lagos has been a very romantic tale,even before Jagaban/Obi were born,Anambrarian middle class have choice properties in Lagos , way back in the 60,s and 70,s .Lagos was a former federal capital,so i think its kind of a wrong comparison .Go to Former jamb office at Hawksworth street Ikoyi and ask about the owner of the property🤣.
Now I get your point but Obi still can't bit Tinubu in street
A church rat is a church rat

It is what it's
Baba na cable him self

In yoruba Ako le akata lo ka to feyin fun ele diye

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Na fulishness dey worry you.
Of all achievement its only beer you choose to see. Poverty has killed your mental ability
Well we no they fight if you no like what I right do it more like some on that pass school now
We can't all like one thing that's why we have choice

Do you no me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Tflex01: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Hypocrites. The same Osinbajo you were attacking when you all thought he would get the ticket.

Don't mind them. They think everybody is daft like them. grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by DMCY: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

I wonder why you all read meaning to stuffs like this, if na tinubu meet obi tomorrow, they will shake and nothing will come out of it, it’s just normal courtesy and greeting!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by kelly72: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

We know who is raising alarm now. "E ma gba mi ke, Buhari is not helping me to rig this election ooo".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Obitroy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh my words just look at that Arabia man feeling the joy seeing the incoming president for the very first time

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Lacash: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below
Yemi Osinbajo: See Peter, pls use ur sense by not wasting ur money on the forthcoming election as the Man “Jagaban Borgue” u are dealing with is God chosen one.

Pittobi: That I already know ur excellency, it’s just that I don’t want to fall the hand of the Obi supporters that has bn following me, I will thread with caution as I no even get shishi to give anybody sir😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obitroy:
Oh my words just look at that Arabia man feeling the joy seeing the incoming president for the very first time
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Tflex01: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
AlwaysPositive:

And Igbos are still doing better than yorubas, buying off their properties in their hometowns on a regular. Is it that the yorubas are so daft that the presidency and the vice presidency they occupied for 16years respectively, only plunged them into more poverty and hardship.

The more you hate on the Igbos, the more they prosper... You can go and verify (Go to all south west state capitals, Igbos own 60% of properties there) Come to the East and check, Yorubas don't even own upto 1%.

Why don't you just stop hating and wailing, it only makes the Igbos more successful.

Only on social media. grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:

Lagos has always been Nigeria's economy hub that made Tinubu leave Iragbiji Osun state to come to Lagos for survival.

The things you Tinubu urchins are hailing Tinubu for that he did in Lagos is appointing people he like to manage Lagos for him, not to run Lagos freely. He remains the General Overseer of Lagos, the Monarch of Lagos that decides who gets what in Lagos, is that an achievement?

Leadership is about common good of the people not using people's commonwealth to better your life and then offer favor to a selected few that follows you.

Without Tinubu's hold on Lagos, with Lagos status in Nigeria and the enormous IGR, Lagos would have been competing with world class cities like Johannesburg, Cairo, etc, not being a mini slum it is today with enormous economic activities.

Osinbajo have far better leadership qualities than Thief Tinubu. Tinubu is a known criminal, a greedy treasury looter who likes to monopolize the people's commonwealth and dictate how to share it.

Osinbajo is empathetic, he listens, he believes in equity, Osinbajo is also a unifier not a tribal bigot like Thief Bola Tinubu.

Only gullible people and irredeemable Yoruba tribalists hail Tinubu for looting Lagos for 23yrs running.

Lastly as at today, Tinubu is not well, he is mentally unstable, incoherent and can barely comprehend what's happening around him. His time has passed albeit so fast, its unfortunate we cant risk it bro

Tinubu did no exceptional thing in lagos .... yet lagos is the only state with blue rail project peoject in place

Tinubu did nothing exceptional in Lagos .... yet Alpha beta is being sorted after outside lagos & outside nigeria.

Tinubu did nothing exceptional in lagos ... he created eko altantics that host the 7th biggest refinery in africa, largest Us consulate in africa and the most standard seaport in west africa. i we love to hear you claim its fashola or ambode vision/idea.

Tinubu did nothing exceptional in Lagos .. from 1999 lagos remains the only state that enjoys continunity & ongoing governance .. hope so called elite continuity is sanceosanct to good governance

Tinubu did nothing expectional in Lagos, people can live in lekki comfortable in lekki without being wash away by the beach, or do i have to drag down the memory lane b4 Tinubu emerged, how people avoid lekki not to talk of having banana.

Tinubu did nothing exceptional but he remains the ex governor in Nigeria that invested wisely in Econet that as moon over the years. unlike a myopic being that use state fund to launch beer promoting irresponsibly citizen.

Out of all the things i mentioned feel free to strike out the ones that are not exceptional by juxtaposing with what peter obi or Atiku or Osinbanjo did better.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by cardoctor(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Two intelligent folks Nigeria need as president not balabulu bulaba urinating machine.

Take am easy na
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:

Feigning to love a child when it obvious you hate his/her parent is just a big lie, i agree osibanjo is what you describe him to be but what you don't know is,

Nigeria as gotten to that crucial point need sound one is vast, decisive, experience and at the same time knows the way.
Base on what did you conclude Osinabnjo has a listening hear but BAT is a Tryant .. cos only tryant leaders don't listen, Tinubu became a national figure today cos People supported him across nation, remember he won APC primaries polling more Northerners viotes. Today the major frontiers of his campaign are Northerners that tell you he has gone beyond yoruba/odudwa project.

A man that can pull loyalist across all tribe their is definitely good in him. i feel like sensitizing you more nd more but i have to stop cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by HNICEARTH: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Game recognize game🤝🏿
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by HeroicMeastro: 1:34am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below
Some people can be so hypocritical.
You can blame Buhari and exonerate Osinbajo..
You can't call Buhari a failure and call his vice a Saint.
You can't call the APC an evil party and then single out Osinbajo to be holy.
You can't first support Osinbajo in APC primaries and then move to support PO who quit the PDP for LP.
This hypocrisy has shown a clear trend and it is very unfortunate
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Jagabanfromcali: 2:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Two good men but why did APC not chose this man as their flag bearer
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by samwillyco1(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Where is Lie Mohammed ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Babastrong(m): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Mrfixitt post=120579778]Two intelligent folks Nigeria need as president not balabulu bulaba urinating machine. [you mean the pop-corn seller and trader]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Jagabanfromcali:
Two good men but why did APC not chose this man as their flag bearer
Here is the reason Osibanjo didn't get the APC ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!! / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.