Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (72554 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by SaLongs1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
incandescentena:

My own problem is the way that Arab man is gazing at them sad
Even the Arab has gotten the message.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by stickle(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Hypocrites. The same Osinbajo you were attacking when you all thought he would get the ticket.
Now you understand why God regretted creating humans
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by onuman: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Two intelligent folks Nigeria need as president not balabulu bulaba urinating machine.

Aged Balablu vrooom vrooom is campaigning for Arewa to retain power through Shettima or Atiku.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by KaptainAfrika: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
These two were meant to be the options on the ballot box in 2023...but at least one of them is an option in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Invitationn: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Lol...Small minds like yourself think that rented crowds win election. Tinubu will be disgraced at the polls.
Warped up and zombified mind of yours think it’s hate and insults INEC will count on election day grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
nedekid:

Who attacked Osibanjo? That gentleman would have made a perfect presidential candidate despite his evil party.
He was VP of the country and part of the "evil" party. judas fake pastor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by micflo28(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo: Peter, I hope you are ready to pay the loans Buhari has collected when you take over as president?

Peter Obi: Yes, your excellency, through a production-based Economy.

Gazing Arab Man's mind: Two legends meet for a handshake, wow.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.

Redesign of naira note is not to stop voting as they put it, it is a strategy to incite the public against APC, buhari knows he is going the worst than will happen is nigerian will transfer aggression to APC Tinubu ... he redraws CPC much later on and he get his revenge against Tinubu .. if Atiku wins its a win win for buhari.

Buhari/cabal get there Revenge and North retains power ... they know south are never united everybody over wise & over educated.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
caprini1:
Be honest, have you ever been to Anambra?
No but from does in Anambra I can't be in Anambra as a paser by and no more then does that stay in Anambra

Ulu killing is fresh in some people mind
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by TGreatGatsby: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Your canopy is holding in zamfara..

Alaye Yoruba have been a president and vice president... Full 16 years..
Ibos are on the loosing side 🤣😁😁😁

Dumb skull & that sounds good to count, you are really vague sha
Such shallow thinking people started the tribal violence that rocked Rwanda.
This election is much more than Yoruba 3 - Hausa 5

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
Beware of that crook they call jagaban.

You better pray Igbos don't get to you 1st
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Invitationn:

Warped up and zombified mind of yours think it’s hate and insults INEC will count on election day grin
You're a classified zombie so your words don't surprise me. Tinubu is a vagabond that must be avoided completely

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nice
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by AsawanaDgreat: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo is congratulating him in advance

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by caprini1: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
No but from does in Anambra I can't be in Anambra as a paser by and no more then does that stay in Anambra

Ulu killing is fresh in some people mind
Lol,Ulu killings indeed...The road connectivity of communities in Anambra alone is fantastic,it makes more sense that everyone is duely paid and not a few feasting on state resources.Security was top notch too,when he was governor....in summary his governance was,a 20naira made readily available for your use when you need it,is better than 20,000 naira given to you,when you cant use it.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by reddingtonblack: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
franchasng:
If Yorubas wanted to play awa lokan politics, why didn't they support our amiable Yemi Osinbajo to fly APC Presidential ticket? They underrated Osinbajo because he doesn't throw around stolen money like Thief Bola Tinubu the druggie shocked

What and what will supporters be using to campaign for Osibanjo, or how do will exenorate Osibanjo from Buhari faulure.
IF Tinubu that lives in lagos is getting all the blames for Buhari failure ... what would have made osibanjo case an exception.

I keep saying most people after Tinubu are just hate filled, its gat nothing to do with patriotism, how can one man metamorphose from one state to national, is he the only one kind of Envy. we see it among friends and family tew, bring down syndrome

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Joeadamxx(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
All those who believe that Osinbajo and Buhari’s apparent betrayal of Tinubu at this august hour is a good thing, may you all also experience betrayals from people who were nothing until you lifted them up to glory!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
caprini1:
Lol,Ulu killings indeed...The road connectivity of communities in Anambra alone is fantastic,it makes more sense that everyone is duely paid and not a few feasting on state resources.Security was top notch too,when he was governor....in summary his governance was,a 20naira made readily available for your use when you need it,is better than 20,000 naira given to you,when you cant use it.
What are this are you in Anambra how come many of them relocate to Lagos and him to have many house in Lagos that he bought after ruling Anambra

No job opportunities Dubai was dessert and some Emirates see the need to turn it around let see what was the state of Anambra before him and after him

This are the questions to ask engige was before him obianao after so tell me more of him

I only no of Tinubu here in Lagos
A bird at hand is whoute more then twenty on tree
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Judgesledge(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Your canopy is holding in zamfara..

Alaye Yoruba have been a president and vice president... Full 16 years..
Ibos are on the loosing side 🤣😁😁😁

shows your level on the evolutionary scale, if all you can gloat about is how many years a tribe occupies executive position, rather than organised and systematic societal development

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.
Lol grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Joeadamxx:
All those who believe that Osinbajo and Buhari’s apparent betrayal of Tinubu at this august hour is a good thing, may you all also experience betrayals from people who were nothing until you lifted them up to glory!
Rubbish

How many people ha Tinubu betrayed and killed

Abeg leave story
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by maridrug(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
PO is not as intellectual a man to lead this vast entity. He doesn't have the charisma nor record. Not a team player but a sole/lone ranger. Naija needs more than him.
Naija needs someone who can infiltrate the western world just like Chelsea to FFP and the the best back to us.
I know that I would be insulated.
This is my personal opinion.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Power must change hands!!!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by caprini1: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
What are this are you in Anambra how come many of them relocate to Lagos and him to have many house in Lagos that he bought after ruling Anambra

No job opportunities Dubai was dessert and some Emirates see the need to turn it around let see what was the state of Anambra before him and after him

This are the questions to ask engige was before him obianao after so tell me more of him

I only no of Tinubu here in Lagos
A bird at hand is whoute more then twenty on tree
Calm down ,i was born in Lagos ,Anambra and Lagos has been a very romantic tale,even before Jagaban/Obi were born,Anambrarian middle class have choice properties in Lagos , way back in the 60,s and 70,s .Lagos was a former federal capital,so i think its kind of a wrong comparison .Go to Former jamb office at Hawksworth street Ikoyi and ask about the owner of the property🤣.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Owontime: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
2 losers.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by phorget(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Who attached Osibanjo ? Shift comot here you Tinubu urchiin

You dey mind the fool.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Danniedpastor(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
Like he rescue Anambra with beer
Na fulishness dey worry you.
Of all achievement its only beer you choose to see. Poverty has killed your mental ability
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
There are so many delusional people on Nairaland. I wish I’d gone into psychiatry, steady cash out after this year’s elections, so many people will go insane
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by jahsharon: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Two idiots, one picture.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by franchasng: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

What and what will supporters be using to campaign for Osibanjo, or how do will exenorate Osibanjo from Buhari faulure.
IF Tinubu that lives in lagos is getting all the blames for Buhari failure ... what would have made osibanjo case an exception.

I keep saying most people after Tinubu are just hate filled, its gat nothing to do with patriotism, how can one man metamorphose from one state to national, is he the only one kind of Envy. we see it among friends and family tew, bring down syndrome
In as much as people will blame Osinbajo for being part of Buhari's failure, sound minds like us know that he has little or nothing to do to stop Buhari from failing, at least the few months he acted as President, he wilded power that brought some sanity to Nigeria and things became peaceful.

Osinbajo ignored Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation and Nnamdi Kanu didn't get much followership or international exposure as a result of Osinbajo's ignoring of his actions, but as soon as Buhari landed back from London hospital he ordered DSS and Army to go and arresr Nnamdi Kanu who was on bail to appear in court in few weeks, from where he would have held him instead using useless force that made it look like arranged assassination that led to Nnamdi Kanu jumping bail and this getting messy thereafter.

Tinubu have never showed any good leadership quality aside appointing people to manage Lagos state for him and his family which you guys see as a genius act, how?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by jahsharon: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
Like he rescue Anambra with beer

Yes, that is why all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by jahsharon: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
franchasng:
In as much as people will blame Osinbajo for being part of Buhari's failure, sound minds like us know that he has little or nothing to do to stop Buhari from failing, at least the few months he acted as President, he wilded power that brought some sanity to Nigeria and things became peaceful.

Osinbajo ignored Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation and Nnamdi Kanu didn't get much followership or international exposure as a result of Osinbajo's ignoring of his actions, but as soon as Buhari landed back from London hospital he ordered DSS and Army to go and arresr Nnamdi Kanu who was on bail to appear in court in few weeks, from where he would have held him instead using useless force that made it look like arranged assassination that led to Nnamdi Kanu jumping bail and this getting messy thereafter.

Tinubu have never showed any good leadership quality aside appointing people to manage Lagos state for him and his family which you guys see as a genius act, how?

Now you have said so much about Tinubu, it's time you tell us about your own father's leadership qualities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!! / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.