Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Will Never Be In Love Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Be In Love Again (1971 Views)

How do you love again? / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2023
parcydrix:

It is not written anywhere that you would be the one to marry her. Oga go and hussle you were wasting that girls time her biological clock is ticking
I Dont Know Why You Guys are Not Reasoning Well With Me,am I Not The One Via Said I Will Marry her? I Would Have Marry Her If I Balance na
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by dnawah(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Am A Kind Of Man That Enjoy Been In Relationship but To My Greatest Surprised my girlfriend Had Shocked Me Today.
There Was A Girl I Toasted ending Of 2016 we Enjoyed Our Been Together So Much To The extend That i Engaged Her January 2017 I Bought Her A Ring To Avoid Being disturb By Some street Boys, she Was Been Disturbing me To Marry Her Ever Since Then As If Marriage is Simple Thing That You Can Do with Ordinary Paper. I Told Her To Endure for Me till 2020 (everybody Knew How 2020 was bad) so i Did Not do Anything. And The Love We Have For Other Is So much nice to The Extend That We Cant do Without Seeing others every Day. She Do Complained To Me That Her Parent were Disturbing Her To Marry, but I Cant come And Rush My Self Because I Have No Money. To Short The Story this Girl Return my Ring this Morning with Tears That Am Wasting her Time without Showing Sign Of Marrying Her, i Wonder How She Want me to Show Her Sign.
I Can Never Trust Women Again In My Life because Of what She Did to me today
tongue better soup na money kill am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My Life Like This / Gen Z Looking Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Broke Boys / She Said She Cannot Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.