Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Will Never Be In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Be In Love Again (1952 Views)

How do you love again? / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Am A Kind Of Man That Enjoy Been In Relationship but To My Greatest Surprised my girlfriend Had Shocked Me Today.
There Was A Girl I Toasted ending Of 2016 we Enjoyed Our Been Together So Much To The extend That i Engaged Her January 2017 I Bought Her A Ring To Avoid Being disturb By Some street Boys, she Was Been Disturbing me To Marry Her Ever Since Then As If Marriage is Simple Thing That You Can Do with Ordinary Paper. I Told Her To Endure for Me till 2020 (everybody Knew How 2020 was bad) so i Did Not do Anything. And The Love We Have For Other Is So much nice to The Extend That We Cant do Without Seeing others every Day. She Do Complained To Me That Her Parent were Disturbing Her To Marry, but I Cant come And Rush My Self Because I Have No Money. To Short The Story this Girl Return my Ring this Morning with Tears That Am Wasting her Time without Showing Sign Of Marrying Her, i Wonder How She Want me to Show Her Sign.
I Can Never Trust Women Again In My Life because Of what She Did to me today
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Manson1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
She did the right thing.. Stop wailing and crying like a child whoose candy is missing, step up and work hard, there are women everywhere..

21 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Hezzyluv: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
U kept her waiting for over 5years now. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Rexymania(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
You dey engage woman when wedding never certain. Leave her and keep pushing but don't wait until you get millions before settling down. Marry when you start earning 50k upward.

Good luck

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Bluezy13(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Your head no correct.
Money you no get, sense you no get.
You suppose happy say she don free both of una.

2017-2022 approximately 6 years.
She for slap you join.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Chris2863(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
If this tori is true, they need to shoot you on sight op. How can you propose to someone’s daughter and after 4 years plus, you still never marry her?

You wasted her time and I will blame her for wasting her time with you

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chris2863:
If this tori is true, they need to shoot you on sight op. How can you propose to someone’s daughter and after 4 years plus, you still never marry her?

You wasted her time and I will blame her for wasting her time with you
Even If I Waste Her Time Am I Not Still the Man That Will Marry Her. Where Is She Hurry To?
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Manson1:
She did the right thing.. Stop wailing and crying like a child whoose candy is missing, step up and work hard, there are women everywhere..
she did not do the right thing because no matter how i waste her time i must still be the one to marry her
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hezzyluv:
U kept her waiting for over 5years now. undecided
and so what?
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Bluezy13(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Even If I Waste Her Time Am I Not Still the Man That Will Marry Her. Where Is She Hurry To?

I talk am say your head no correct.
I wonder why she no slap you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bluezy13:
Your head no correct. Money you no get, sense you no get. You suppose happy say she don free both of una.
2017-2022 approximately 6 years. She for slap you join.
Just See Your Life
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by KeyEndurance: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

I talk am say your head no correct. I wonder why she no slap you.
Can You Just Calm Down And Talk?
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Yhemzie(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Funniest comment I read today.
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by incandescentena: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
She was glad be once QUEEN OF THE RING

Op find olosho marry
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Manson1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:

she did not do the right thing because no matter how i waste her time i must still be the one to marry her

OK continue wailing while she goes onto a more serious suitor... How can you engage a girl for 5years without showing any sign of marrying her, or u think a man's time and a woman's time are thesame?

There's every certainty that you might just wake up tomorrow and have a change of mind or an issue can arise that'll tear both of u apart and u want her to keep hoping.

So she should be waiting for Jesus and be waiting for you too abi? Oboy move on and focus on more serious things like making money coz i believe you wouldn't allow ur sister to stay hanging with a man for that long.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Bluezy13(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Can You Just Calm Down And Talk?

She for slap you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Wainey: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
lol
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Dshocker(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Am A Kind Of Man That Enjoy Been In Relationship but To My Greatest Surprised my girlfriend Had Shocked Me Today.
There Was A Girl I Toasted ending Of 2016 we Enjoyed Our Been Together So Much To The extend That i Engaged Her January 2017 I Bought Her A Ring To Avoid Being disturb By Some street Boys, she Was Been Disturbing me To Marry Her Ever Since Then As If Marriage is Simple Thing That You Can Do with Ordinary Paper. I Told Her To Endure for Me till 2020 (everybody Knew How 2020 was bad) so i Did Not do Anything. And The Love We Have For Other Is So much nice to The Extend That We Cant do Without Seeing others every Day. She Do Complained To Me That Her Parent were Disturbing Her To Marry, but I Cant come And Rush My Self Because I Have No Money. To Short The Story this Girl Return my Ring this Morning with Tears That Am Wasting her Time without Showing Sign Of Marrying Her, i Wonder How She Want me to Show Her Sign.

Braa you seriously need two things in your life right now.

1.... Get yourself a proper education, because i can't comprehend what you just wrote.

2..... You need to double your hustle to make money, because it seems you are broke.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by everythinggirly(f): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
She wasted 6 yrs of her life, love is not enough. You owe her an apology for wasting her time.🥸
She deserve better, go and hustle and make money.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lwkmd!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Nairaland na cruise

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Kabalmark(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
KeyEndurance:
hey bro
Don't waste your time for no LovePeddler
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Houseofglam7(f): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2023
undecided
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by ProtonX: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Lord of the rings! Bros you wicked o. Since 2017
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Slynation(m): 1:45am On Feb 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Someone up there said you don't have sense and you decided to prove him right...!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by NwaliE01: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Are you Lord of the ring?
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by frozen70(f): 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

You are actually the one that tricked her to believe you want her for yourself

But you know vividly that you are not set for marriage

You need to ask her to forgive you because you gave her a false hope

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by Chris2863(m): 5:35am On Feb 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

nah so. Real men don’t propose and then wait for 10 years before doing the needful. You want her to clock 45 waiting for you all in the name of “you are the man to marry her”
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by lanre9ja(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Men you Bleep up.....
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by vincenteger: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Lord of the rings,
I greet you.
You are not ready yet you went to engage her.
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by kelspinall(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
funny people everywhere...
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by BigYash: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Atleast she was honest. Wait till you meet the one that will get married, before you even get to know of it. Na news you go see am.. She tried na. 4 fucking years,and you are still posting her. It could be when your money finally comes,you no go even remember ring wen you gave her. Cux this money so,dey change people.. Please let her be.. She no do any wrong here.. I think say she cheated on you.. Na that one me no dey take lightly.. Go find 18years old give the ring. Maybe before she reach 25 or 30yrs your money go don show.. You go just marry her.. DJ play me Electricity ....
Re: I Will Never Be In Love Again by parcydrix(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
KeyEndurance:

It is not written anywhere that you would be the one to marry her. Oga go and hussle you were wasting that girls time her biological clock is ticking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Got Game?(guys Only) / He Must Marry His Step Mother / Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.