Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) (27572 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

Wetin concern me with that one?
My own is that stop using "We", whenever you're referring to the North because no be only you be Northerner.
I'm also a Northerner and all my family members and people around here in Keffi, Nasarawa State are voting for Obi!
You urchins have been trying for months now to make Obi look like an Igbo candidate, but we the intelligent Nigerians and Northerners know what's up!

Chibuzor, you are not from the North. When the North finally give BIAFRA their independence, you will be forced to relocate back to the East.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

As na only you and your fellow urchins dey North na, better shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say..
We in Nasarawa are voting Obi, go and die if e pain you!!

Uwar ka!!!!

Nasarawa no be Igbo land. Nasarawa na North. Egon, Gbagyi, Gwandara, Mada, Igede, Doma e.t.c are all Northerners from Nasarawa and they will all vote Atiku. We no go vote any Igbo man for President.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by mayklef(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Osidazz19:

The Nollywood actor? Pls stop. grin grin grin
a sincere and GodFearimg nollywood actor with a good heart os far better than a old, entitled drug baron or an SPV merchant
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by CSTRR: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

You for talk say, Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja, Gombe, Benue, Biu, Kaltunga and Southern Kaduna are Igbo land. Una go cry tire after this election. Cause no Northerner will vote Peter Obi and his Igbo agenda.
Igboland shey?

Don't worry.

You will count a lot of "Igbo" votes for Peter obi across Nigeria in 2023 elections.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Keep going into the North, u already have the South South and South East in the bag then add few middle belt state
Even SW. ..all Yoruba christians and some of the intelligent Yoruba muslims are all for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by JOemmy(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Wow just wow even in zamfara of all places obi keep pulling massive crowds.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2023
CSTRR:

Igboland shey?

Don't worry.

You will count a lot of "Igbo" votes for Peter obi across Nigeria in 2023 elections.

Na Lie. Most Igbo in the East won't vote Peter Obi. Igbo people no like themselves. They will rather vote Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Popeonah(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
Are you comparing him to those thieves that has billions to spend on each rally. Those with your money to buy crowds, those with senators, house of representatives, local government officials, governors, ministers and even the president is from in their team. You don't vote who will get more vote, you vote who will better Nigeria. If the bad government enters, believe you fit surfer pass us I swear
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Jayneck: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
that is what we are using no bad record has been trace to him
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by CSTRR: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na Lie. Most Igbo in the East won't vote Peter Obi. Igbo people no like themselves. They will rather vote Atiku.
You just dey vomit nonsense like clown.

You claim that Only Igboland will vote obi and yet they also don't like themselves and will vote atiku.

You no well.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by ivandrag0n: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Never in their wildest dreams did Tifnubu urchins expect that Obi will be confident enough to tour the core North despite not having any political affiliates/party structures there and despite not sharing money.

All he needs is his 25% in 24 states, he has the S.S and S.E on lock already!! Obi should start writing his acceptance speech tonight!!!

Nigeria will be great again.

Your case is tantamount to the lizard that fell from great height and then looked around for applause but when no applause was forthcoming its way, decided to nod its head as as if there was acknowledgement anyway.

Keep deceiving yourselves. We used to know that your IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM candidate was having naming ceremonies around the country but in Zamfara, it appears he actually had a meeting in the living room.

I just feel sorry for your IPOB/Pandora candidate’s official photographer - whoever it is must be suffering serious body aches and spinal strain by now, with all the efforts to find angles that avoid showing you have crowds of 3,000 or less at your rallies.

Shame on you and your fellow Nzogbu-Nzogbu numbskulls.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Mitkelz(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Daniah:
Please is Kwankwaso still in the race ?

Unlike Obi who is very much active

Anyway, please your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery you mean KwanKwaKano ?

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/N25YVr4bg946Z5Up7
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
CSTRR:

You just dey vomit nonsense like clown.

You claim that Only Igboland will vote obi and yet they also don't like themselves and will vote atiku.

You no well.

Most Igbo will not even vote Peter Obi. They did same to Okorocha, Ogbonanya Onu and Ojukwu. IGBO People don't like themselves.

No be our fault if Igbo People refused to vote Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by blahc007: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peter Obi just dey waste his time for North. We no go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo Party for North
Says the spokesman Arrewa
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Iykmann(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2023
I never thought Peter Obi will take his campaign to states like zamfara state, he's doing more than I expected.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Amumaigwe: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2023
4words:
undecided

Old strategy. Una no dey improve?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by victorsola: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Never in their wildest dreams did Tifnubu urchins expect that Obi will be confident enough to tour the core North despite not having any political affiliates/party structures there and despite not sharing money.

All he needs is his 25% in 24 states, he has the S.S and S.E on lock already!! Obi should start writing his acceptance speech tonight!!!

is he not a Nigerian, why will he be stopped from doing things,una go just Dey validate rubish from una anus . But that’s doesn’t mean he is mot working for the canopy party
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by walexyatzion: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Keep going into the North, u already have the South South and South East in the bag then add few middle belt state
I can also bodly tell you that Obi will have 25 percent in 4 south west state. Only Osun and Oyo is not sure for him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Nasarawa no be Igbo land. Nasarawa na North. Egon, Gbagyi, Gwandara, Mada, Igede, Doma e.t.c are all Northerners from Nasarawa and they will all vote Atiku. We no go vote any Igbo man for President.
It's actually "Eggon", not "Egon"..
I'm an Eggon boy from Nasarawa Eggon LGA in Nasarawa State, and we over here are voting Peter OBI for Presidency and PDP for Governorship..
We follow individuals now, not party!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Imam88: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
CuddleBerry:

oga qho dey tease na hin go tell you whether he share
money?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Imam88: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
CuddleBerry:

oga who dey tease you na hin go tell you whether he share
money?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor, you are not from the North. When the North finally give BIAFRA their independence, you will be forced to relocate back to the East.
Childishness at its peak!!!
Arguing with someone you don't know over such persons tribe and state?
Your stupidity amuses me 🤣
I can't waste my time arguing with a slowpoke like you, not surprised at all because all urchins are brainless!!

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2023
buhariguy:
only you will vote for him in nasarawa
See this idiot oo..
Are you from Nasarawa state?
Dan iska kawaii

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

Childishness at its peak!!!
Arguing with someone you don't know over such persons tribe and state?
Your stupidity amuses me 🤣
I can't waste my time arguing with a slowpoke like you, not surprised at all because all urchins are brainless!!

The thing pain Chibuzor well well grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

It's actually "Eggon", not "Egon"..
I'm an Eggon boy from Nasarawa Eggon LGA in Nasarawa State, and we over here are voting Peter OBI for Presidency and PDP for Governorship..
We follow individuals now, not party!!

Chibuzor go hustle for Nasarawa State, he don dey claim Egon. Cause Igbo people dey see North like US or Canada. grin grin grin

Your name is Chibuzor not Ovye, Oklo, Oshla or Ayiwulu. Just concentrate on selling your drinks in Lafiya traffic. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 4words: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Chrismania100:
Ogboni,we know your evil trap.
You wrote a message on nairaland,and went ahead to edit it on a coral draw and insert 2022, so that it would look as if people of Anambra commented bad about Peter Obi, whereas you all wrote that yourself and edit it back to 2012..You are just a criminal and still a learner in propaganda work.How many times would I warn you that propaganda is death of Arrival? Peter Obi is by far better than your urinating machine.Go and get better job for your life.

I can see where your 20k online stipendis at work. Only a fool will allow you deceive him with all this edited,copy and paste jangor.If I were you, I would collect my online 20k stipend from Thiefnubuu and ran away rather than disgracing your father up and down on public forum..Are you not ashame of your self that despite the calamity and broad day robbery APC Thiefnubuu had subjected this country, you stil get mind they market a dead man walking..

In a sane country,you deserve to be stoned to death for coming out again to urge Nigerians to support Thiefnubuuu APC, cos of hatred you have over igbos, you prefer a dead man rule this country instead of a healthy man becos Peter Obi is an igbo man. When you talked about Peter Obi using sweet mouth, i asked my self,why do all Thiefnubuu urchins suffer the same mental melancholy disease? Your Thiefnubuu promised us that he would do 1$ to #1,& Nigerianswill swim in crude oil, have you easily forgotten ?? Now who has sweet mouth BTW Peter Obi and Thiefnubuu?
Peter Obi, with a clean record with no criminal record that left billions for his predecessor.
Where as your thiefnubuu, a convicted drug kingpin, whose age, real name, school, family background, Drug records are not known, you are stupidly convincing me to vote..You shame is shaming me.To me, either you are mentally unstable, or that you are suffering from disorder schizophrenia,which is common in every Thiefnubuu supporters.

I thought you guys said peter Obi does not have structures, why are you wasting your entire energy coping and pasting about Peter obi everyday, trying to discourage people about him??
Cos you can now confirm the man really threat.

All these are emotional rather than logical. All I hear is emotions, tribal, hates... rather than empirical evidence, logic and trend analysis.

The same emotion yall used in voting Jonathan and buhari, now see where we are.

Anyways, you will be alright
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor go hustle for Nasarawa State, he don dey claim Egon. Cause Igbo people dey see North like US or Canada. grin grin grin

Your name is Chibuzor not Ovye, Oklo, Oshla or Ayiwulu. Just concentrate on selling your drinks in Lafiya traffic. grin grin
I'm proud that you actuality know a few Eggon names.
My name is UMBUGADU, and if E sure you, drop your location and identity make we meet for Nasarawa state.
Idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

I'm proud that you actuality know a few Eggon names.
My name is UMBUGADU, and if E sure you, drop your location and identity make we meet for Nasarawa state.
Idiot.

Chibuzor, focus on your fake drinks selling business and leave me alone.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor, focus on your fake drinks selling business and leave me alone.
Na only mouth you get grin
For say you get mind you for drop your location and identity, so that you go see physically for yourself say I be real son of the soil for Nasarawa, after which I go of course deal with you and inculcate some morals into you..
Wawa!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by obrian888: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
4words:
undecided

Bros, anybody can say anything about anybody, are people of Lagos not saying thing about Tinubu or people of Adamawa not saying anything about Atiku? one good thing about Obi is he is not a man of questionable character like is fellow contestant, he opened up himself to the world by asking everyone to go and verify. lets talk about Soludo outburst concerning Obi, you will agree with me that if there was any shady past of Obi, Soludo will not hesitate to call him out and expose him to the world. Obi is way way ahead of Tinubu and Atiku, his state was declared less poverty state and the fastest growing in education, he is not a thief like his fellow contestants, he is not spending money like drunken sailors like his fellow contestants, see organic love without him asking for it. Tinubu and Atiku are forcing themselves on Nigerians and it will not work, let them try and rig this election and see the consequence. it is OBIDATTI or nothing, APC is already divided and it is even widening the more, PDP already lost five Governors and it will surely tell on their performance no two ways about it. Obi is God sent.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by obrian888: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:
A waste.won't see 100 votes here

you dey play abi? talk true make devil shame.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by obrian888: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peter Obi just dey waste his time for North. We no go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo Party for North

Who is this we? do you have PVC? SAY THE TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja / Governors Can’t Pay Salaries Because Of Corruption – Saraki / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.