Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) (27577 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Flows001:

As na only you and your fellow urchins dey North na, better shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say..
We in Nasarawa are voting Obi, go and die if e pain you!!

Uwar ka!!!!
only you will vote for him in nasarawa
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Oddfinder012: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Nollywood actor should continue deceiving himself.

The cameraman should show us the attendance, not a podium surrounded by about 50 hungry itinerant urchins who just stopped by to see if there is any rice to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 4words: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
VULCAN:
You are rather daft sha.

You picked a few comments from Nairaland as evidence of Peter Obi's tenure.

While there are more than 500,000 people in Lagos that have nothing good to say about Tinubu. NOPE we

There is a saying. I know you will not understand what it means so I will translate it for you in a way someone of your intelligence will understand.

"Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones."

On second thought I won't explain it to you.

You don't deserve it.

Why not prove me wrong by telling me a positive comment made on this platform or another by an average indigen of Anambra as far back 2012.

If you want more evidence, I can show you what people were saying on twitter and Facebook about your saviour in 2012.

Again, don't be blinded by your hatred and see more clearly
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obidient in Zamfara state.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Opintiwa: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor, make I give you this drink. You go need am after President Atiku is declared as winner of this election. grin

Another crying almajiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by DollarSigns(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
You suggested the use of historic data for analysis but it’s worthy to point out that it’s actually a low IQ to judge a person by just an extract of another person’s comment.
The comment you used to judge Peter Obi, have you verified the sanity index of the author? Do you just base your analysis on any random comment as far as it supports your view?
To you this may be brilliance but in actual, it’s grossly an unintelligent thing to do
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Jack500: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
CuddleBerry:

Your brain go reset, no worry.

😁😁
Sha don't deactivate your account.
Your brain will start working by then
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Jones4190(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
CPP, canopy people party
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by CSTRR: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:

We from Almighty North
Are you from the same north as plateau, nasarawa, benue, Abuja, southern kaduna, southern gombe, Biu, kaltunga e.t.c.

I doubt it.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by CSTRR: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jones4190:
CPP, canopy people party
You expect them to dry people in the sun like stockfish?

You can go to apc, where people like you are left in the sun to dry like fish because one corrupt politician is campaigning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by chinemezeq: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
Some even have bad mouth and decayed brain.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why is obi campaign Pictures in the north are always over zoom unlike in some south east rallies? grin grin grin grin
AcuraZDX:
Pics
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by chinemezeq: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Nollywood actor should continue deceiving himself.

The cameraman should show us the attendance, not a podium surrounded by about 50 hungry itinerant urchins who just stopped by to see if there is any rice to eat.

There is a seat at Ur back, oya, do the needful
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kennyfancy:
25% sure for here
is obi get 5% for zamfara make them declare am President... Una go just dey talk with sentiment... I still dey talk am south south atiku go carry 3-4 southeast atiku go carry 2-3
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Chrismania100: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2023
Ogboni,we know your evil trap.
You wrote a message on nairaland,and went ahead to edit it on a coral draw and insert 2022, so that it would look as if people of Anambra commented bad about Peter Obi, whereas you all wrote that yourself and edit it back to 2012..You are just a criminal and still a learner in propaganda work.How many times would I warn you that propaganda is death of Arrival? Peter Obi is by far better than your urinating machine.Go and get better job for your life.

I can see where your 20k online stipendis at work. Only a fool will allow you deceive him with all this edited,copy and paste jangor.If I were you, I would collect my online 20k stipend from Thiefnubuu and ran away rather than disgracing your father up and down on public forum..Are you not ashame of your self that despite the calamity and broad day robbery APC Thiefnubuu had subjected this country, you stil get mind they market a dead man walking..

In a sane country,you deserve to be stoned to death for coming out again to urge Nigerians to support Thiefnubuuu APC, cos of hatred you have over igbos, you prefer a dead man rule this country instead of a healthy man becos Peter Obi is an igbo man. When you talked about Peter Obi using sweet mouth, i asked my self,why do all Thiefnubuu urchins suffer the same mental melancholy disease? Your Thiefnubuu promised us that he would do 1$ to #1,& Nigerianswill swim in crude oil, have you easily forgotten ?? Now who has sweet mouth BTW Peter Obi and Thiefnubuu?
Peter Obi, with a clean record with no criminal record that left billions for his predecessor.
Where as your thiefnubuu, a convicted drug kingpin, whose age, real name, school, family background, Drug records are not known, you are stupidly convincing me to vote..You shame is shaming me.To me, either you are mentally unstable, or that you are suffering from disorder schizophrenia,which is common in every Thiefnubuu supporters.

I thought you guys said peter Obi does not have structures, why are you wasting your entire energy coping and pasting about Peter obi everyday, trying to discourage people about him??
Cos you can now confirm the man really threat.

4words:
undecided

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Chrismania100: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Shut up ogboni, anyone who is voting Obi is always igbo man in your eyes

Almaigaa:

You are not from North. You are an Igbo man who went to the North in search of peace and greener pastures. grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by edungene7: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2023
The enemies of America once said Barrack Obama was only joking no black could rule America he Obama rewrote history Obi will rewrite history come 25th Feb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2023
4words:

Why not prove me wrong by telling me a positive comment made on this platform or another by an average indigen of Anambra as far back 2012.

If you want more evidence, I can show you what people were saying on twitter and Facebook about your saviour in 2012.

Again, don't be blinded by your hatred and see more clearly

You’re indeed a daft slówpóke! E sure me die say you never commot your balcony wey dey inside ajegunle. This fuu saved nairaland screenshots of people condemning Peter obi in his gallery to use as receipt. You must be really jobless (I blame Buhari). Despite the good work Jesus did, he had enemies. I’m from Anambra state and I and numerous Anambarians can proudly scream that Peter Obi remains the best Governor in my state.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by mvem(m): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

We from Almighty North
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Nursepepeye:
and you expect me to count you among human I'm sharing this country with right?

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Nursepepeye:
and you expect me to count you among human I'm sharing this country with right?

You dey mind person wey don use hin destiny to exchange for the new N200 note?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Osidazz19: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2023
mayklef:
so Presidential, Obi lole shey joor!!!

The Nollywood actor? Pls stop. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Never in their wildest dreams did Tifnubu urchins expect that Obi will be confident enough to tour the core North despite not having any political affiliates/party structures there and despite not sharing money.

All he needs is his 25% in 24 states, he has the S.S and S.E on lock already!! Obi should start writing his acceptance speech tonight!!!

Nigeria will be great again.

Amen 🙏🏿
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
On my side I just fill like ask for the attendance list.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:14am On Feb 03, 2023
4words:
undecided

Try achieve something for your own life at least, even if na to chairman one Business. Before you have right to Insult a business magnate, a banking chief, a corporate world guru, an astute economist.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Urchinpainer: 5:16am On Feb 03, 2023
Daniah:
Please is Kwankwaso still in the race ?

Unlike Obi who is very much active

Anyway, please your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/N25YVr4bg946Z5Up7

That one is contesting for the president of Kano
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:59am On Feb 03, 2023
mvem:
keep deceiving yourself

E pain Okoro grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Chrismania100:

Shut up ogboni, anyone who is voting Obi is always igbo man in your eyes

Only Igbo people will vote Peter Obi. But thank God say Igbo people are not many. They are less than 5% in this out beautiful Country. grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2023
CSTRR:

Are you from the same north as plateau, nasarawa, benue, Abuja, southern kaduna, southern gombe, Biu, kaltunga e.t.c.

I doubt it.

You for talk say, Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja, Gombe, Benue, Biu, Kaltunga and Southern Kaduna are Igbo land. Una go cry tire after this election. Cause no Northerner will vote Peter Obi and his Igbo agenda.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

Another crying almajiri

The thing pain this Okoro grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2023
1Dray:

See this miserable Arne claiming northerner. Go and drink garri and sleep, shege dan iska.

Shege dan Iska ne ya chi Uwarka grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC's Northern Leadership Since 2003 / Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.