Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) (27554 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Menclothing: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
The best man will win only God knows the best man

I have one vote only

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by CuddleBerry(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jack500:

Your eyes go clear in 2 weeks time

Your brain go reset, no worry.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
garfield1:
A waste.won't see 100 votes here

You should be more worried about yourself. Living on stipends.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peter Obi just dey waste his time for North. We no go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo Party for North

Says someone without PVC. Go and vote your father, PO doesn't need your vote

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is wasting his time.

Datti on the other hand will later cash in on this experience because he will write a memoir by titled ‘on the campaign trail with Obi, a missed opportunity’- because he will still believe they are the messiah

Unfortunately for him he will separate from Obi after Tinubu’s 8years and will join APC to contest for Kaduna state Governor.

Obi will join the NEXT supermarket as a cashier and continue in his deception to make people believe that he is a simple man

This I have seen

You should be more worried about the time you're wasting on Nairaland typing rubbish. Let PO waste his time in peace, he doesn't need your sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:
Peter Obi just dey waste his time for North. We no go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo Party for North
As na only you and your fellow urchins dey North na, better shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say..
We in Nasarawa are voting Obi, go and die if e pain you!!

Uwar ka!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obi has done beyond expectation. Obi is now a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by shimolv: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by ictplotter(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
My school inter house sport then hav more crowd than this.
Pls compare this obi rally to football viewing center crowd not inter house sport.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by oloshun(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Nollywood actor should continue deceiving himself.

The cameraman should show us the attendance, not a podium surrounded by about 50 hungry itinerant urchins who just stopped by to see if there is any rice to eat.

Good grammar.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Neddstark: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kennyfancy:
We won't win here, from a reliable source, Atiku has Zamfara state but we can get our 25% here

2.5% no sure
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Flows001:

As na only you and your fellow urchins dey North na, better shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say..
We in Nasarawa are voting Obi, go and die if e pain you!!

Uwar ka!!!!

You for talk say na Igbo people get North na

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by drlateef: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Never in their wildest dreams did Tifnubu urchins expect that Obi will be confident enough to tour the core North despite not having any political affiliates/party structures there and despite not sharing money.

All he needs is his 25%, he has the S.S and S.E on lock already!! Obi should start writing his acceptance speech tonight!!!

Nigeria will be great again.

He can’t even get 5% in those states. Its a wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Pinito: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
CuddleBerry:
Never in their wildest dreams did Tifnubu urchins expect that Obi will be confident enough to tour the core North despite not having any political affiliates/party structures there and despite not sharing money.

All he needs is his 25%, he has the S.S and S.E on lock already!! Obi should start writing his acceptance speech tonight!!!

Nigeria will be great again.
and that 25 him no go see am
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
E go clear for una eye very soon...then una go add Tuesday and Wednesday to una sit at home to wail for another 4 years if Simon let una comot...the most backward region and people in Nigeria are dreaming of ruling Nigerians not in a thousand years is that possible...if obi like make e campaign for all local government area he is going back to sit at home last last grin

Qtrpst4:

Wailing wailer
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
1Dray:

Says someone without PVC. Go and vote your father, PO doesn't need your vote

Una go shed tears of blood. Our Northern block votes is for Atiku.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
mvem:
who is we?

Speak for yourself

We from Almighty North
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by emekmorris: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kwankwasooo!! You no try. As i like you reach you no merge with Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
BobbieZion:

I go vote am, I'm from the North.

You are not from North. You are an Igbo man who went to the North in search of peace and greener pastures. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by ogascomax: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nobody in this whole world that is more delusion then most of Obi supporters. How can they be thinking that Obi will have 25% in zamfara state. Are you guys okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:

Una go shed tears of blood. Our Northern block votes is for Atiku.

The joke is on you. Even Atiku the grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is shivering at the mention of the name Obi. Who is this miserable imp to speak for the North. Sane Northerners will vote for Peter Ob, you can hang yourself if you don't like it. Naijeriya Sai Peter Obi kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:

You for talk say na Igbo people get North na
Wetin concern me with that one?
My own is that stop using "We", whenever you're referring to the North because no be only you be Northerner.
I'm also a Northerner and all my family members and people around here in Keffi, Nasarawa State are voting for Obi!
You urchins have been trying for months now to make Obi look like an Igbo candidate, but we the intelligent Nigerians and Northerners know what's up!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
1Dray:

The joke is on you. Even Atiku the grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is shivering at the mention of the name Obi. Who is this miserable imp to speak for the North. Sane Northerners will vote for Peter Ob, you can hang yourself if you don't like it. Naijeriya Sai Peter Obi kawai.

Chibuzor, make I give you this drink. You go need am after President Atiku is declared as winner of this election. grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Almaigaa:

You are not from North. You are an Igbo man who went to the North in search of peace and greener pastures. grin

You must be a joker!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by VULCAN(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
You are rather daft sha.

You picked a few comments from Nairaland as evidence of Peter Obi's tenure.

While there are more than 500,000 people in Lagos that have nothing good to say about Tinubu. NOPE we

There is a saying. I know you will not understand what it means so I will translate it for you in a way someone of your intelligence will understand.

"Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones."

On second thought I won't explain it to you.

You don't deserve it.

4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Organic love
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is wasting his time.

Datti on the other hand will later cash in on this experience because he will write a memoir titled ‘on the campaign trail with Obi, a missed opportunity’- because he will still believe they are the messiah

Unfortunately for him he will separate from Obi after Tinubu’s 8years and will join APC to contest for Kaduna state Governor.

Obi will join the NEXT supermarket as a cashier and continue in his deception to make people believe that he is a simple man

This I have seen
and you expect me to count you among human I'm sharing this country with right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kennyfancy:
We won't win here, from a reliable source, Atiku has Zamfara state but we can get our 25% here
atiku is not even sure of 25%,
If obi get 5% in kebbi, he should be declare the president
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Owutuotuo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
4words:
undecided

Clanging cymbals
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Abi na eye dey deceive me ni, photo looks stretched, video only shows one place unlike the other campaigns.......Wetin concern me.....Make una dey lick sugar grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.