Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists (33026 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by paradigmshift(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by okoroemeka(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Inspired70:
A serious matter!
I paid #2k charge to withdraw #5k from a POS in anambra today,after searching more than 15-20 pos it is only the girl that has money,Nigeria may crash land if nothing is done before Feb 10

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by M4A1carbine: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
I am so in love with this deadline issue. ..Feb 10 designated banks will collect the money.

As for Banking APPs ...that is a Blatant LIE.

Because i sent Money home and gave instructions for disbursement...and everything was seamless.

So tell PUNCH NEWSPAPER...that even the Nation newspaper will not report this weak Journalistic hatchet job.

Online transactions have glitches , but not on the scale your propaganda machine wants to paint it.

Feb. 10 is the deadline. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sammy07:
Too much.

GTB, Zenith bank, Access bank, UBA and First bank, their network has been terrible lately.

Currently, I'm unable to transfer money from GTB to Kuda, thinking about installing Palm pay or Opay self.

POS - No cash / Limited Cash
Transfer - Not going through network problem
Seems, we'll go back to our abandoned E - Naira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nemesis0147(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Today ehn! I appreciate the trust my vendors have for me because they all allowed me go with the goods. I paid when I got home.

This is why it is good to have a steady seller you patronise. I was embarrassed by the trust, but they all told me it is fine.

Now I have their phone numbers, account numbers and names. Something I never bothered with before. Especially the phone number.

It isn’t such a bad initiative. Cashless policy was piloted years ago and in 2023 Nigerians are acting like it alien. Sometimes we deserve force, because our coconut head is too much.

My pity is for those in rural areas and the poor Nigerians who have to survive on daily wages and stipends of N2000 and below.

I also had to add N100, 200 or 300 to these transfers to cover the charges they would incur for inflow or outflow of these funds. It shouldn’t be so. But it is way better than paying any POS vendor TITHE!
true
My vendors are the ones helping me with cash sef.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by TarOrfeeek: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
paradigmshift:
Use access bank ... cheesy tongue

Nigeria's most USELESS BANK.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by peacettw: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Today ehn! I appreciate the trust my vendors have for me because they all allowed me go with the goods. I paid when I got home.

This is why it is good to have a steady seller you patronise. I was embarrassed by the trust, but they all told me it is fine.

Had the same experience today. Infact, one of them gave me the cash that he got for the day with no extra charges. It is indeed good to have steady customers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Hendrixky: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stanbic bank is always there for me come rain come sun

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I am so in love with this deadline issue. ..Feb 10 designated banks will collect the money.

As for Banking APPs ...that is a Blatant LIE.

Because i sent Money home and gave instructions for disbursement...and everything was seamless.

So tell PUNCH NEWSPAPER...that even the Nation newspaper will not report this weak Journalistic hatchet job.

Online transactions have glitches , but not on the scale your propaganda machine wants to paint it.

Feb. 10 is the deadline. grin grin grin grin grin grin

K
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by ImoleNaija: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Every banking stuff just polukumusu this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Jokerman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Accessbank.... I had two failed POS transactions today... please refund our monies...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Bekermann(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very true. Ive not completed a transaction via USSD on Zenith Bank for over 2 days now.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Today is the worst I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by TimiMore: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
My brother transferred #25k from his Gtb to my Kuda bank since 3 days now and I'm yet to see the money meanwhile he has been debited. Abeg who else experienced this?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lavylilly: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ade3131:
Naija which way?

It's actually got nothing to do with network. Their network is still functioning in top speed, but the challenge with those banks mobile apps is the sheer increase and unprecedented traffic they're experiencing. Mobile banking app users have increased tremendously since this draconian cash-trapped rule was set in motion.

To those who think this jungle economics of draining cash in the system will curb vote buying or handicap politicians from malpractices at the forthcoming elections, you guys just need to think again. You're living in your own fantasy world.

Naija na another planet on its own o... In other planets, leadership is about easing the pains of citizens and making life easier for them but in our own planet, punishing the people is actually interpreted as good governance.

I'm still waiting to see anything positive about the whole NIN madness when we already have BVN
Nigerian politicians don't spend naira they spend $

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lavylilly: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
TimiMore:
My brother transferred #25k from his Gtb to my Kuda bank since 3 days now and I'm yet to see the money meanwhile he has been debited. Abeg who else experienced this?
if not that I am a regular customer in the buka I eat, they would have lynched me. I did transfer it did not go even up till now it 3dayd now they haven't seen the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Ireportlive: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ussd code no work oo
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by entrep88: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy07:
Too much.

GTB, Zenith bank, Access bank, UBA and First bank, their network has been terrible lately.

Currently, I'm unable to transfer money from GTB to Kuda, thinking about installing Palm pay or Opay self.

Na my VPN they help me since.... If you need Nord, IPvanish, ExpressVPN, Pia, VXYP Etc logins chat me up, o8o6o382o79. Or foreign social media accounts... My VPN logins na 1k
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Angelfrost(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
RichDad1:
Una never see anything. Shebi na Tinubu Dey feel am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinubu is actually more concerned about the amount of votes APC loses daily with Buhari still messing up in that office!

The ruling party is suffering seriously in terms of credibility... Everytime people see broom logo or APC, they involuntarily get mad! tongue

Buhari is a serious stumbling block to Tinubu with his mean policies!

Of course, average citizens are the ones suffering it deeply... But that's not Tinubu or Atiku's headache! They are more concerned about their parties losing goodwill and political grounds with elections close by.

It's party logos that will be on the ballot that day not names of politicians... And currently, the name APC generates anger and hatred among most Nigerians, no thanks to the sitting president!

Let's just put things in proper perspective!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by mmsen: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ladiesdream:
My tenant say he can't send his rent due to this. Many go lie using this unfortunate situation, I woke up last night to make transfer and it went.

Most people should use night so that traffic no go much day time, while banks should think of upgrading their services.

Did you ask him to send a transfer receipt?
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Edipet(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
I transfer money to my zenith Bank, for our 3hrs I never receive the money
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by jblesn(f): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
So we no cash money, we no even fit pay online too
Cashless society indeed
😳😳😳😳😳
download chipper cash. Transfer your funds there and from there, do your transfers. Na Wetin save me.
Abeg, try use my refer code too
DT5PD when installing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Ladiesdream: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
mmsen:

Did you ask him to send a transfer receipt?
He said he is not able to make transfer
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Pickmycall: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigeria is not yet ripe for a cashless policy.No steady power supply, transactions will fail.Meanwhile,the sender will be debited and the receiver won't receive any money in his account. Illegal debits from banks.Error messages when transfer is initiated.
Come to rural area,you can hardly find a bank.No electricity.Na POS dey cashout from poor traders and most of the rural dwellers don't have a bank accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo this country sha. GTB frustrated my life today. Most of our tech bros na just hype and Insha Allah. UBA app is not worth talking about sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy07:
Too much.

Access na worst

Na my fcmb I dey use till access app start working
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by KnownUnknown: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Clowns putting the cart before the horse as usual.
If you want to depend on electronic devices shouldn’t you have constant uninterrupted power supply first?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by jullary(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
[And just be careful with kuda too, have been using it over 2years without issue, but on the 17th january through there atm on pos which declined and i was debited, since that day have message and called all i was told is to wait, now they have bared my number. So i check online i see people comment that its not commercial bank that u can go to there office that they wount reverse back! Infact a guy with 150,000 of failed transaction it was never reverse. So be careful.
Shalom
quote author=BirtherOfKings post=120587543]Kuda app is sha working for me

Glory to God[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Angelfrost(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
I paid #2k charge to withdraw #5k from a POS in anambra today,after searching more than 15-20 pos it is only the girl that has money,Nigeria may crash land if nothing is done before Feb 10

Interesting... You are paying money to spend money!

In other words, you are spending twice in order to get the privilege to spend!

Even the Dollar is currently worthless compared to the Naira! :

Naija na serious comedy central abeg!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hmmmn suffering upon suffering no light, no fuel no money all in a country. It is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
God free your shildren from buhari's and emefiele strong hands
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gtbank app con slow pass Snail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.