Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists (32993 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Antai123(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Are u not a Nigerian??, Don't you see that every thing has failed us!??.
You fool!!!!!!
Nonesense!!!!?, Everything has fuckingly failed....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Edipet:
2404295002 ..thanks

I've retired it. Making 2k+. If they reverse it I'll resend it tomorrow.

If not buga dey go.

Successful but Book balance is still showing my original amount.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by blowjohn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Light78:

Go back and pay your debt.

I hope you are not waiting for us to tell you that you are lucky.

I did. As a matter of fact, I asked several times to see the accountant, and finally able to and I made sure it was returned to their account in my presence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Angelfrost(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigeria is ready for a cashless policy but Nigerians aren't. Many people are simply not innovative in this part of the world.

Try and read the history of POS machine in Nigeria. This same CBN introduced the idea of agent banking (POS) to Nigeria during Jonathan's era. Of course, people lamented about charges, electricity, payment security, network, bla bla, but we all are witness to the opportunities around us today.

A Nigerian man had to travel to China to study how that the POS thing works, made massive import of POS machines to Naija and became the pioneer of what has become a mainstay today. The man became a billionaire by the way.

Nobody is looking at creating anything in this country. 10 years after we started importing POS, Nigerians are still importing till tomorrow. Nobody wants to create anything...only waiting for the new idea to steal whilst hiding behind suit and tie.

The so called FINTECHS just want to raise funds and nothing else. I'm honestly disappointed that no Fintech is making any reasonable effort to tap into the current crisis. This is the time to employ massively, deploy agents to the markets, and ensure everyone in our markets have access to seamless payment channels without hassles.

The CBN or government won't do it alone! Like I said, if that man had not invested his money, the POS we all know today would NEVER have existed. The CBN agent banking policy would have died like every other...

Nigerians need to wake up... especially our so called tech people. Create digital money or develop something around CBN's digital currency and sell it to our market women. We all must wake up! Change is sacrosanct. Why is no one talking about the CBN's digital currency by the way? Mimic the new note on a digital platform and people will gladly use it.

Most Nigerians are naturally resistant to change...!

I used to think it was due solely to illiteracy but I have since realized that even the literate amongst us still struggle with basic adaptions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Emdebby2: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
This too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Edipet(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy07:

I've retired it. Making 2k+. If they reverse it I'll resend it tomorrow.

If not buga dey go.

Successful but Book balance is still showing my original amount.
ok. Thanks, it has has not shown yet
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Gingerbreadman2: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for tinubu

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Bigchristo: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
RichDad1:
Una never see anything. Shebi na Tinubu Dey feel am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
leave those fools dem think say APC go give them special slot to be getting everything at ease, let them keep doing tribalism n be voting rubbish leaders na all of us the masses go still suffer am while the politicians will get on with their normal luxury life
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by narowfoundation: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigeria is ready for a cashless policy but Nigerians aren't. Many people are simply not innovative in this part of the world.

Try and read the history of POS machine in Nigeria. This same CBN introduced the idea of agent banking (POS) to Nigeria during Jonathan's era. Of course, people lamented about charges, electricity, payment security, network, bla bla, but we all are witness to the opportunities around us today.

A Nigerian man had to travel to China to study how that the POS thing works, made massive import of POS machines to Naija and became the pioneer of what has become a mainstay today. The man became a billionaire by the way.

Nobody is looking at creating anything in this country. 10 years after we started importing POS, Nigerians are still importing till tomorrow. Nobody wants to create anything...only waiting for the new idea to steal whilst hiding behind suit and tie.

The so called FINTECHS just want to raise funds and nothing else. I'm honestly disappointed that no Fintech is making any reasonable effort to tap into the current crisis. This is the time to employ massively, deploy agents to the markets, and ensure everyone in our markets have access to seamless payment channels without hassles.

The CBN or government won't do it alone! Like I said, if that man had not invested his money, the POS we all know today would NEVER have existed. The CBN agent banking policy would have died like every other...

Nigerians need to wake up... especially our so called tech people. Create digital money or develop something around CBN's digital currency and sell it to our market women. We all must wake up! Change is sacrosanct. Why is no one talking about the CBN's digital currency by the way? Mimic the new note on a digital platform and people will gladly use it.

YOU MAKE SENSE HERE BRO
Oil dey ya head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Edipet:
ok. Thanks, it has has not shown yet

Na network problem.

Stupid 2 banks
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by truthfinder319: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asiwaju warned them.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Regex: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

I used to think it was due solely to illiteracy but I have since realized that even the literate amongst us still struggle with basic adaptions.

Nice observations.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Padipadi(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Pls do Nigerians good by Extraditing Thiefnubuu to Chicago to face his drug trafficking trials undecided undecided undecided
Tinubu's not responsible for your epileptic life. He's not Buhari and neither is he Emefiele.
He tried for you by speaking up last week. Others were silent, one spoke as a hypocrite but only Tinubu said the truth and actions followed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Padipadi(m): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
I blame foolish Tinubu for every calamity that has come with this APC government. Any ewedu miscreant that cause trouble in Lagos should be shot by the Nigerian Army.
Maggots like you create accounts with female handles. Shame on your peni s!
Tinubu's not responsible for your masturbation!
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Padipadi(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Sijo01:
You want to go cashless yet our financial institutions cannot boast of good network to make the process seemless. Its a pity
Do you recall when cashless policy started in 2011?
There was hardship. But that time change of currency wasn't done.
Bubu no use brain at

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Iamthoney(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Googledotcom:
My first bank app is telling me "Transaction unsuccessful, stopped due to fraud check" my legitimate money wey I sweat out. Stupid last bank.

First bank ! after this period I will wipe off my account with you guys.
”last bank” cracked me up cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Franking: 12:58am On Feb 03, 2023
The same country talking about cashless economy, something that works easily in other climes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lexy2014: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Sammy07:
Too much.

GTB, Zenith bank, Access bank, UBA and First bank, their network has been terrible lately.

Currently, I'm unable to transfer money from GTB to Kuda, thinking about installing Palm pay or Opay self.

POS - No cash / Limited Cash
Transfer - Not going through network problem
Seems, we'll go back to our abandoned E - Naira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nigeria has not finished learning how to walk. it wants to fly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lexy2014: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

what change are nigerians resistant to?
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Franking: 1:02am On Feb 03, 2023
truthfinder319:
Asiwaju warned them.

Which Asiwaju? The one that doesn't even know where he is? Or the one that has no plan whatsoever except emilokan?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lexy2014: 1:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Acidosis:

Try and read the history of agent banking in Nigeria. This same CBN introduced the idea of agent banking (POS) to Nigeria during Jonathan's era. Of course, people lamented about charges, electricity, payment security, network, bla bla, but we all are witness to the opportunities around us today.

if a man went to china to import POS on a massive scale, why arent you "making any reasonable effort to tap into the current crisis"? did anybody stop you?

you are asking "Why is no one talking about the CBN's digital currency by the way?" who stopped you from talking about it?

obviously, you are as ill prepared as everyone else on the issue.

you said "The CBN or government won't do it alone". did anybody send CBN or government message to start cashless policy?

how will our market women use the newly Created digital money?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by olibeans: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2023
It shall never be well with Emefiele and his cohorts. It shall never be well with CBN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by RightDecision15: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2023
DollarSigns:

Really I dunno why people like dragging you based on your opinions but this particular comment shows you’re smart and a you’ve got a well lovely IQ

This year I promised not to shoot any more shots cos all I’ve been doing was falling on bulletproof heart
Otherwise with the way your opinion Dey sweet me, na missiles I for like shoot at you no be shots

Ode, finish man. Pant you no go see 🌝
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by professorPABX: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Acidosis:

Try and read the history of agent banking in Nigeria. This same CBN introduced the idea of agent banking (POS) to Nigeria during Jonathan's era. Of course, people lamented about charges, electricity, payment security, network, bla bla, but we all are witness to the opportunities around us today.

You are not addressing the problems at hand. I am a tech person. You are talking kindergarten theorem. There is no any opportunity at hand that is not being addressed by fintech companies. Fintech companies are not just raising money. Kenya and Uganda that have high agent banks penetration have low population and land mass. The development of agent banking in those countries were not done under uncoordinated and irrational government policy amidst energy crisis around election year.

By the Grace of God, in 2012 when Strive Missiyiwa the founder of Econet started TPS Ltd in Nigeria I was around. Also, in 2012 when infogenico brought pos equipment to Lagos, I was around. Technology is wound around government policies and high thinking software development financial modeling. There is time for everything. I bought 20K from POS at 24K. Filling Station in VI rejected transfer and use of POS because of error from overloading POS channels.

At Alaba Rago, Kara markets and International Cattle markets, the local traders said they are facing hardship because of Tinubu. They said Tinubu ni. You cannot bring a policy at a time of energy and political challenges. The morale of tech guys working on interbank and other financial platforms are also affected.

In conclusion, the government has failed woefully and they are very happy that their failure would further destroy their Party (APC) and its Presidential candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2023
If I yhear Cashless Policy agay?
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Tektronics12: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2023
We Are a Deluded Society. Best, People from Lagos Rule Nigeria Forever.
Islie:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-lament-bank-app-crashes-as-transaction-failure-persists/?amp
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Sammy07:
Too much.

GTB, Zenith bank, Access bank, UBA and First bank, their network has been terrible lately.

Currently, I'm unable to transfer money from GTB to Kuda, thinking about installing Palm pay or Opay self.

POS - No cash / Limited Cash
Transfer - Not going through network problem
Seems, we'll go back to our abandoned E - Naira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Try palm pay but to transfer from GTB to palm pay na walala too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lovinagbad: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Pls do Nigerians good by Extraditing Thiefnubuu to Chicago to face his drug trafficking trials undecided undecided undecided
Wether you like it or not . TINUBU is your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by FireUpNow(m): 2:47am On Feb 03, 2023
My worry for this country is how people continue to suffer and still support those making them to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by kaywhy09(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2023
FCMB de.ad!
Polaris, Did.aster!

Opay, saviour √

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Jeffy1206(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2023
We aren't ready for any rubbish cashless economy. Bank apps overloaded for just common small traffic. My zenith has been useless as always. Na to get those Microfinance Bank apps now sure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lexy2014: 3:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Ladiesdream:
My tenant said he can't send his rent due to this. Many go lie using this unfortunate situation, I woke up last night to make transfer and it went.

Most people should use night so that traffic no go much day time, while banks should think of upgrading their services.

Because of transfer everybody goncome de do night vigil after hustling all thru the day.

If you wan enter okada or bus, shebi na transfer you go use abi you go wait till night before you pay bus conductor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / **We Buy: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM & NETELLER ETC! Payment is INSTANTA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.