Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists (33027 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by RightDecision15: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
DollarSigns:

:Db

My competitor I suppose cheesy
Because I have been thinking
that this my romance is already commissioned in heaven
No need to see pant, times have evolved
Sure babes no Dey wear pant, it’s free access to whoever her heart chooses
E better Mek you follow who get sense but no wear pant than who get pant but small sense no dey cos life hard

Read the jargons you typed again, Finished man
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
MikeMicheal:
FIRSTBANK APP is not even logging in at all.

MODIFIED: Working now.

Go and buy a proper phone, stop using that 3g phone they bought for you in 2005. angry
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by chitheo(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
sprints1:
first bank wet misbehave today

I guess I was lucky.
I made about five transfers yesterday and they all received alerts almost immediately.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by snoopz: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Union Bank app Na baba werey, you gats press login like 4 types before bank app go open, the first one go say unauthorised request until you don press am like 4 times before the app go work
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Pls do Nigerians good by Extraditing Thiefnubuu to Chicago to face his drug trafficking trials undecided undecided undecided

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is the way it is, many of you are unintelligent and incapable of staying focus on what is ahead of you. Just look at the title and content, look at your response! Disgraceful to say the least
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by MikeMicheal(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
quentin06:

Go and buy a proper phone, stop using that 3g phone they bought for you in 2005. angry
Check my previous posts and see the phone i use. mumu
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mccallistas:
Lol..

A toddler wey dey crawl, you tell am make him begin run...

Nigeria still dey crawl as a nation.

Cashless no go work for now, it would only frustrate the poor masses.

Address Power
Address network issues
Address literacy level
AND UPGRADE INTERNET FACILITIES

Before you talk about cashless policy..

Our government have failed us greatly and they are not taking responsibility for their failures. That's why we're always enduring.
It's only the poor masses who endures bad governance.

Oil dey your head.
Some zombies were actually hailing Buhari and Emefiele initially and abusing and castigating anyone who faulted this hasty policy implementation. Because they actually believed the lie that was sold to them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Respect55:
Some people feel they are punishing SE by voting for APC.

While some people hailed Emefiele and Buhari because they feel Buhari is tackling Tinubu grin grin grin.
APC and majority of the SE people are like parallel lines that never intersect. APC begged you people in 2015 and 2019 to embrace the party and get the ticket in 2023.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by maasoap(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ade3131:
Naija which way?

It's actually got nothing to do with network. Their network is still functioning in top speed, but the challenge with those banks mobile apps is the sheer increase and unprecedented traffic they're experiencing. Mobile banking app users have increased tremendously since this draconian cash-trapped rule was set in motion.

To those who think this jungle economics of draining cash in the system will curb vote buying or handicap politicians from malpractices at the forthcoming elections, you guys just need to think again. You're living in your own fantasy world.

Naija na another planet on its own o... In other planets, leadership is about easing the pains of citizens and making life easier for them but in our own planet, punishing the people is actually interpreted as good governance.

I'm still waiting to see anything positive about the whole NIN madness when we already have BVN

Very apt. LP supporters said that it is a welcome development and that they will endure the suffering as long as it make the politicians cash trapped grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Angelfrost:
My Apps work perfectly fine!... I have all the cash I need, and I have been relying less on cash and ATM for months now!

Nigeria is a jungle... Only the smart and strong will survive!

Some of us foresaw these things from the moment that dumb deadline was set since last year!

Some people like me are part of the people who voiced their opinions against this dumb sudden decision and it is not like I would even be queuing at the ATM for cash. Many of Zombiedients didn't even know that we were fighting for them.
I get all the cash I need daily and send the rest to bank accounts.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Check my previous posts and see the phone i use. mumu

Ewu.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Acidosis:

No.. Nobody stopped me....why?

Nobody stopped me....why?

Yes, I am as ill prepared and tactless about the cashless economy as everyone else. Only a few individuals with vision have so far tapped into the cashless policy that predates most Gen Zs today... An example, the founders of "Touch and Pay." They are Nigerians, not aliens.

Did anyone send bandits to kidnap catholic bishops, priests, and other citizens for N100 million cash??

How do market women use WhatsApp and Facebook? How are they able to share "fake news" across different WhatsApp groups?

I have reasonably answered your questions to the best of my ability. And I hope you understand that "cashless policy" does not mean "zero cash." So when you fight cashless policy, I really wonder what you are on about.... The direct opposite of cashless policy should be money laundering.

Unfortunately, you didn't answer all the questions I asked.

why arent you "making any reasonable effort to tap into the current crisis"?

you said "The CBN or government won't do it alone". did anybody send CBN or government message to start cashless policy?

how will our market women use the newly Created digital money?
If nobody stopped you from talking about CBN digital currency, why aren't you talking about it?

If you are "as ill prepared and tactless about the cashless economy as everyone else", what were you complaining about?

According to you..."Only a few individuals with vision have so far tapped into the cashless policy that predates most Gen Zs today... An example, the founders of "Touch and Pay." They are Nigerians, not aliens."

Are you not a Nigerian? Which one have you done? Why haven't you tapped into the cashless policy?

Can you pls show me the fight you say am fighting cashless policy?

If you say "cashless policy" does not mean "zero cash", what then are you complaining about?

How do market women use WhatsApp and Facebook? How are they able to share "fake news" across different WhatsApp groups?
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by DonBenny77(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2023
mastermaestro:

Online transfers have been working seamlessly. We are simply in the season of lies. I wonder why we have a culture of taking negative advantage of every situation in this country. sad
You dont know what you are saying I use first bank since 6pm on the 2nd my app has been crashing, wont display the account to debit
Ussd not permitted even tried pos in a supermarket to buy provisions transaction was declined. I cant even recharge with 894 code.
Even this mid night I have tried.
I had to beg someone to fund my opay account before I could feed yesterday.
Do you need to see screenshots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.