Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Will U Take It Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Take It Back? (1011 Views)

As U Take Care Of Ur Body, Remember Ur Teeth. / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? / Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Take It Back? by Truvelisback(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Good day, fellas. Guys, u are in a relationship with a lady, the lady told u her phone is bad or she doesn't have a phone, u then bought her a phone that worth 70k(possibly an andriod phone). After several months, the lady broke up with u. Would u take back ur phone? Oya take this mic and tell us.

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Candidlady: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2023
undecided

Very dumb question..

Poor men are so mentally short.. God forbid..

How much is 70 thou'

No be your mate dey dash girl tear rubber four legs..

Idetest poor men... Especially the ugly ones

You broke and ugly just kill yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2023
That wouldn't be necessary.

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by robinso01(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Don't give a woman what you can't let go easily

6 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by myyansh68(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2023
No, I am better than that. 😉
And I don't go collecting 🎁 I already gave out, it is like a sacrifice to me. Collecting 🎁 back hinder blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2023
crazy but, I'd rather die than collect the gifts back.

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

Very dumb question..

How much is 70 thou'

Also, someone seriously needs to use you for rituals, like asap.
Don't get me wrong, I like your ideas, I could dash a woman a house or a car if I like her but seriously, someone needs to use you for rituals or something. I just don't like seeing your posts. You and your numerous profiles.

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Odogwujayy: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Fp loading.....
Re: Will U Take It Back? by Spandau: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

Very dumb question..

How much is 70 thou'

The future is broke and ugly!

See person wey get father, uncles, cousins, nephews and brothers who no get shingbayin de abuse men who are not rich. Don't worry. Your ₦200 per week data subscription will soon end and you will disappear as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by marlow1962(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
That’s childish, there’s nothing wrong helping the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Truvelisback(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

Very dumb question..

How much is 70 thou'

Alright. On the other way round. If u bought a phone worth that amount for a guy u are in a relationship with, and the guy decided to break up with u after several months u both have been together, will u take back ur phone?

2 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Candidlady: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Alright. On the other way round. If u bought a phone worth that amount for a guy u are in a relationship with, and the guy decided to break up with u after several months u both have been together, will u take back ur phone?

No

Iwont

It is called a gift not a loan..

If istart collecting things ihave gotten for your dead genders most of em go wretched

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:

No

Iwont

If istart collecting things ihave gotten for your dead genders most of em go wretched
grin grin grin wahali, this girl they madt

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Qatar2022: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, u are in a relationship with a lady, the lady told u her phone is bad or she doesn't have a phone, u then bought her a phone that worth 70k(possibly an andriod phone). After several months, the lady broke up with u. Would u take back ur phone? Oya take this mic and tell us.
Immediately no waste time

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:

No

Iwont

For ur mind....

2 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Spandau: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Candidlady:

No

Iwont

No wonder you're so, so embittered. You have been scammed severally by bad abokis. You thought you could buy genuine love with money. Are you that ugly? Anyways, bad girls always attract bad boys.

Meanwhile, the future is a gift, not a loan!

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
o ti lo

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Before I use 70k to buy phone for a girl, it means that girl is really worth it and must have done certain sacrifices for me that can equate to that amount if quantified. So if things go south, I definitely wouldn't collect back the phone cos the break-up would be a loss for both of us, and the best we'll do is to count our losses and move on.

But if it's just a regular girl I met, and within weeks or even months, she's already nagging me for an Android phone without actually contributing to my life in any way, I'll simply tell her that I don't have such money.

I'm not a politician neither am I a Yahoo boy, this means that if I'm spending my money on anyone, that person must be worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Before I use 70k to buy phone for a girl, it means that girl is really worth it and must have done certain sacrifices for me that can equate to that amount if quantified. So if things go south, I definitely wouldn't collect back the phone cos the break-up would be a loss for both of us, and the best we'll do is to count our losses and move on.

But if it's just a regular girl I met, and within weeks or even months, she's already nagging me for an Android phone without actually contributing to my life in any way, I'll simply tell her that I don't have such money.

I'm not a politician neither am I a Yahoo boy, this means that if I'm spending my money on anyone, that person must be worth it.
Nice comment.
Re: Will U Take It Back? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
OP,

See the way ur Nairaland Babe, Candidlady just finish you.. shocked

She doesn't have Respekt diz days oo. sad

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Truvelisback(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,
See the way ur Nairaland Babe, Candidlady just finish you.. shocked
She doesn't have Respekt diz days oo. sad
Na which person Babe?

2 Likes

Re: Will U Take It Back? by flokii: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2023
It depends.. 70K isn't so much yet isn't so small. See it as her retirement benefit and let her go..
What should guys that train girls in school who still end up dumping them for richer men do? Life continues my friend.

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by Fiscus105(m): 2:59am On Feb 04, 2023
When given people things, make sure you see it as sacrifices, so that it would pain you in future.

For woman that not yet my wife, I think twice before I give out gift or money that is tangible for them incase of future.

1 Like

Re: Will U Take It Back? by imagrg(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2023
A Smart toto with bad mouth spotted!

If you investigate properly, you will discover that it's one broke artificial dada haired boy with big preek dey fvck this one hairy toto now. lipsrsealed
Candidlady:
undecided

Very dumb question..

How much is 70 thou'

(1) (Reply)

He Was Accused Of False Rape By An Ex-girlfriend In The Uk. Pictures / Update: Defilement Of A Minor / I Found Out Girlfriend Had S*x With My Married Uncle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.