Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. (3265 Views)

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Hugging Gov. Elrufai As He Recovers / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2023
yarebi mazlem are crying
children of God are dancing
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Deepfeel(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Reason why you are cropping, cutting out and trimming the comments? Lol

To even further reject this your mischievous propaganda. Most comment above are from yiibos disguising under a Hausa/Fulani names in an effort to discredit Tinubu. They have invaded the entire BBC hausa handles across all social media disguising as Hausa/Fulani to spew hate around.

We also have them scattered allover nairaland with different Yoruba and Hausa names. Forming Yoruba christian and Hausa/Fulani.

Maybe we should also ask, what is an igbo man like you also doing in BBC Hausa too., this early morning I am even sure you own like up to 10acct there. How come you notice they are lambasting him this very fast. Even before the northerners themselves.

Just as you also sneak in and out of there. There are hundreds of your type roaming about there too. Don't you think?

This election will shock you , things are gradually returning to the way it was from the beginning mark my words , The north will pick an igbo man over a Yoruba man, just like they picked Zik over awolowo , the Igbos won't be hated forever
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

The link fell from heaven right? Something is wrong with your head

Oh goodness lord!

I thought you were different from others, but it’s now obvious you all come from same place and reason alike.

That’s a link to BBC Hausa Facebook Page.

Are you saying I forged BBC Hausa now? Or they are IPOB propaganda machine too?

Fork it! You guys are simply unbelievable.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Siwisheswereesh: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don’t know what’s coming to them

I told them

200 years in political wilderness… they think say na just talk

E go clear them.

Na only elrufia be northern Apc governor ?

What happened to the rest ?

I live and breath north and I will tell yorub god again and owner of Yoruba man.. he will have to raise his stake to 5k .. per voter and still lose

They will learn politcal sophistication.. we will teach them well

Northeast has gone .. north central too.. shettima and Zulum are quiet ..

They will be paid .. in same coin dey paid a southerner on top Yoruba owners ambition

Btwn ..
Where’s seyi.. guess he has abandoned his father .. he for continue to jump around .

Una think say na by noise .. others no get sense

No worries .. just 2 weeks to go..

Power to the people
North 2023

Shut up!

Abbooki masses will overrules this time around cos it's the turn of the south.

Idi**tt!!
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Shut up!

Abbooki masses will overrules this time around cos it's the turn of the south.

Idi**tt!!

Says a Yoruba man..

Next!
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Siwisheswereesh: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Says a Yoruba man..

Next!

What good thing has your tribesman ever created Why can't you go and be grunting there

L*natic!
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

What good thing has your tribesman ever created Why can't you go and be grunting there

L*natic!

Is that all?

Yoruba man

Next!
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Siwisheswereesh: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Is that all?

Yoruba man

Next!

Od*! grin
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Od*! grin

Yawns..

Are you done? Yoruba man..

Next
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
which one is Yoruba, did Nigeria belongs to Yoruba alone? This people are still rooting for atiku, is that not a blow on southern Nigeria

Which Southern Nigeria? The one Tinubu betrayed? And then Ganged up 17 southern governors to issue demands from the North.

Tinubu has lost the South, even his Northern hopes is in shambles.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

You get him sympathy votes and get attention to him making people get to know about him

No PR is bad

Sympathy votes from Yoruba Christians? Because that's the only people he can get it from in the whole Nigeria.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Moh247: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Sympathy votes from Yoruba Christians? Because that's the only people he can get it from in the whole Nigeria.

You don't speak for the whole Nigeria my friend

Even SouthEast I can give you two Whatsapp volunteer mobilisation group and you would be surprised at the grassroot mobilisation these guys are doing freely
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by garfield1: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:
https://fb.watch/issulCdqyp/

Northerners are lambasting Governor Nasiru Elrufai of Kaduna State, on BBC Hausa, for saying they are not afraid of Northern elders.

I think even BBC Hausa has tacitly joined in subtle propaganda against Tinubu; evidenced in their sensational headlines sometimes.

One thing is certain so far, the general mood pervading in the north is that nobody will vote Tinubu; a painful pill 💊 for his supporters to swallow but that’s the reality they’d have to accept sooner or later.

For those who need more comments, you can visit BBC Hausa page through the link above and peruse through the over 4K comments on the post.

Kyase
Garfield1

Northerners lambasted sarrki yesterday for saying they owe tinubu nothing on netizens.the general mood is that the north wants tinubu.el rufai is the most influential politician in the north west after kwankwaso and bubu
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by traihit: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Yes Yoruba .. because they brought betrayal on themselves. . And they believe they can use their media and dead propaganda to gbo gbo Nigerians to vote their god

Now if Tinubu no own you as a Yoruba and he claims

Then let your pvc do dey talking

For now .. if e no be tvc na the nation

If Tinubu no Dey abuse tribes, his party or presidency .. n his urchins online dey abuse

Wake and understand what’s happening.. Yoruba started tribal politics in 2022 .. hoping to rubbish the east ..
now it’s about to consume them.. we all are going tribally

Your assertions of "Yoruba" shows you're a m*mu who thinks everything must be tribalism.

I'm a hardcore Yoruba who knows his history yet, I'm staunchly supporting Obi because I stand for Nigeria working right but f*fu like you will make it difficult for us to convince other Yoruba to join us in the ride.

Open your eyes. This is 2023 and Nigerians are integrated as brothers in victimhood of bad governance ever than before.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Kyase(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Northerners lambasted sarrki yesterday for saying they owe tinubu nothing on netizens.the general mood is that the north wants tinubu.el rufai is the most influential politician in the north west after kwankwaso and bubu

El Rufia is religiously the most influential among them all, followed by that ICT minister

Penguin2 just wait and you'll see everything on election day

What I'm waiting for is just one major event to take place then I will know the clear winner
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

You don't speak for the whole Nigeria my friend

Even SouthEast I can give you two Whatsapp volunteer mobilisation group and you would be surprised at the grassroot mobilisation these guys are doing freely

There is no grassroot in the SE, everybody knows their left and right politically, and they have chosen Obi.

Those people volunteering are just hoping to benefit later, I know my people.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2023
traihit:

Your assertions of "Yoruba" shows you're a m*mu who thinks everything must be tribalism.

I'm a hardcore Yoruba who knows his history yet, I'm staunchly supporting Obi because I stand for Nigeria working right but f*fu like you will make it difficult for us to convince other Yoruba to join us in the ride.

Open your eyes. This is 2023 and Nigerians are integrated as brothers in victimhood of bad governance ever than before.

Tinubu said he owns Yoruba people.. all of Una close mouth

Eh na so we see am for here

Use your pvc to do this barking .. no Dey mention me .. go fight Tinubu wey say you as a Yoruba man na his slave ..

No be me ..

Ah an

Abegi..
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by garfield1: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

El Rufia is religiously the most influential among them all, followed by that ICT minister

What I'm waiting for is just one major event to take place then I will know the clear winner

Penguin2 is easily deceived oh....what major event is that?

Pantami is only influential in gombe/bauchi..after buhari,el rufai will be the leader of nw apc
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Moh247: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:

There is no grassroot in the SE, everybody knows their left and right politically, and they have chosen Obi.

Those people volunteering are just hoping to benefit later, I know my people.

You can't speak for your comiunity not to talk of 30 million independent tribe

The goal is to get maximum votes through any means necessary...

I know you are very certain you won't betray Obi for 5,000 cash..

But please think of how many thousand people would gladly vote based on available inducement
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Kyase(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Penguin2 is easily deceived oh....what major event is that?

Pantami is only influential in gombe/bauchi..after buhari,el rufai will be the leader of nw apc

Pantami is spreading like a wildfire bro

About the event, let it be a secret for now bro

Alia won his rerun
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by garfield1: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

Pantami is spreading like a wildfire bro

About the event, let it be a secret for now bro

Alia won his rerun

I noticed that politicians that are religiously radical are popular.pantami area usually delivers bloc votes like rigasa...he should go for senate or guber
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Kyase(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

I noticed that politicians that are religiously radical are popular.pantami area usually delivers bloc votes like rigasa...he should go for senate or guber

The man shouldn't venture into politics abeg

The event is already happening, the outcome will determine what next.

Aso rock is booming this morning 😀😀
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Siwisheswereesh: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Yawns..

Are you done? Yoruba man..

Next

Olof* grin aboooki grin
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Lol!

Northerners? Can you bring prove please?

You don’t just make spurious claim not backed by fact(s).

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by amuwo1980: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

To even further reject this your mischievous propaganda. Most comment above are from yiibos disguising under a Hausa/Fulani names in an effort to discredit Tinubu. They have invaded the entire BBC hausa handles across all social media disguising as Hausa/Fulani to spew hate around.

We also have them scattered allover nairaland with different Yoruba and Hausa names. Forming Yoruba christian and Hausa/Fulani.

Maybe we should also ask, what is an igbo man like you also doing in BBC Hausa too., this early morning I am even sure you own like up to 10acct there. How come you notice they are lambasting him this very fast. Even before the northerners themselves.

Just as you also sneak in and out of there. There are hundreds of your type roaming about there too. Don't you think?

Did u actually read this before you posted it , it is better to keep quite than to open ur mouth and squelch any doubt about your near imbecility, what proof apart from fear of your 2015 tactics of roaming the internet sowing lies to deceive Nigerians lead you to your silly conclusions that the commentators are not who they said they are
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

That major event will favour Obi.

Inshallah!
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

That major event will favour Obi.

Inshallah!

Deep down I know you know obi won't and can't win
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kyase:

Deep down I know you know obi won't and can't win
why are you disturbing my dm
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by 00FFT00(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don’t know what’s coming to them

I told them

200 years in political wilderness… they think say na just talk

E go clear them.

Na only elrufia be northern Apc governor ?

What happened to the rest ?

I live and breath north and I will tell yorub god again and owner of Yoruba man.. he will have to raise his stake to 5k .. per voter and still lose

They will learn politcal sophistication.. we will teach them well

Northeast has gone .. north central too.. shettima and Zulum are quiet ..

They will be paid .. in same coin dey paid a southerner on top Yoruba owners ambition

Btwn ..
Where’s seyi.. guess he has abandoned his father .. he for continue to jump around .

Una think say na by noise .. others no get sense

No worries .. just 2 weeks to go..

Power to the people
North 2023

I undersign every word except the bolded. Nigeria 2023.

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by TheChameleon: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Excellent analysis.

OP and his ilk are destined for poverty.

Very useless human beings
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
We have 14 candidates... How come all your post are focused on Tinubu if you are so sure he wouldn't win
Tinubu get the mention because he is contesting on the ruling party.
In 2015 GEJ was the most mention but at the end he lost. People are mentioning the ruling party more than any other party.
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Aniluvreal: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

You seek for attention too much on this nairaland, even with the link, you're still deceiving yourself, like how can people be this fóolish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau State Results / Come And See African Madness / Dubai Update: Ibori's Bail Revoked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.