Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates (944 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ask your self if Tinubu and Osinbajo were the only people on Ballot for presidency who would you vote for and who do you think Nigerians will support, I'm sure you would say Osinbajo

The question is why then did you people choose Tinubu over Osinbajo in the primaries to present to Nigerians to support?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Ask your self if Tinubu and Osinbajo were the only people on Ballot for presidency who would you vote for and who do you think Nigerians will support, I'm sure you would say Osinbajo

The question is why then did you people choose Tinubu over Osinbajo in the primaries to present to Nigerians to support?

when did Nigerians vote at APC primairies?

To answer you're question, my vote goes for Tinubu, without hesitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by shuttox: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Leave those tribalistic animals
I am from Igbo
I will support Osinbajo cos he is credible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by shuttox: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Dey chop your 30k
Osinbajo no dey give shishi i love that man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Roboto11: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is an outstanding administrator.

My vote would go for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by HydraFeeds(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:

Leave those tribalistic animals
I am from Igbo
I will support Osinbajo cos he is credible
you will support him because he lost ,you are always at the side of the losers.

If not for Tinubu ,Osibanjo won’t get to where he is today ,that’s to tell you that Osibanjo is just a fruit on Tinubu’s fruitful tree.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by shuttox: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you will support him because he lost ,you are always at the side of the losers.

If not for Tinubu ,Osibanjo won’t get to where he is today ,that’s to tell you that Osibanjo is just a fruit Tinubu’s fruitful tree.
Why would I support tinubu
I cannot be you
For me Osinbajo under Buhari was trying his best
Truth is bitter
You don't like truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by HydraFeeds(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:

Why would I support tinubu
I cannot be you
For me Osinbajo under Buhari was trying his best
Truth is bitter
You don't like truth

I never said he didn’t try his best despite some normal political policies like tradermoni etc .

My point is that aside being a professor of law ,he has no legacy without Tinubu .

And if Osibanjo is good according to you ,Tinubu has more people like him to transform our beautiful country .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

You see the problem with you guys, you dont read and when you read you hardly understand.

The question says: why did you(Tinubu supporters) vote for Tinubu over Osinbajo in the APC primaries if you know that you will rather vote for Osinbajo in a general election over Tinubu if they were the only ones on ballot in the whole Nigeria.

Also who do you think Nigerians would have voted for between Tinubu and Osinbajo if they were the only ones on ballot.

Why then did you people choose a worse candidate over a better one in the APC primaries for Nigerians to support?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Exclusive101: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
I will chose Bola Tinubu.
Since I have known about politics I have never hewrd about SGF or Chief of staff until they caged a VP in Osibanjo.

Now imagine SGF or CoS caging Atiku in absence of Obasanjo ? Now can you understand how docile and ineffective Osibanjo is as a leader

Brendaniel:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Exclusive101: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
By whose standard can you judge Osibanjo ahead of Tinibu even with 8 years as VP.

Brendaniel:

You see the problem with you guys, you dont read and when you read you hardly understand.

The question says: why did you(Tinubu supporters) vote for Tinubu over Osinbajo in the APC primaries if you know that you will rather vote for Osinbajo in a general election over Tinubu if they were the only ones on ballot in the whole Nigeria.

Also who do you think Nigerians would have voted for between Tinubu and Osinbajo if they were the only ones on ballot.

Why then did you people choose a worse candidate over a better one in the APC primaries for Nigerians to support?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

lmaoo

You asked/wrote: The question is why then did you people choose Tinubu over Osinbajo in the primaries to present to Nigerians to support?

The people didn't vote for Asiwaju at the APC primary. APC members/delegates from across the nation voted Asiwaju at APC primary. Ameachi too contested and he lashed Osinbajo.

Osinbajo had little electoral value; that's why he lost the ticket. No dey ask foolish question again.

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
I will chose Bola Tinubu.
[b]Since I have known about politics I have never hewrd about SGF or Chief of staff [/b]until they caged a VP in Osibanjo.

Now imagine SGF or CoS caging Atiku in absence of Obasanjo ? Now can you understand how docile and ineffective Osibanjo is as a leader

At the bolded, then you are new to Nigerian politics.

On the other matter, that was the dirty deal Tinubu signed with Buhari, so you can't blame Osinbajo, if the person himself who signed the deal did not talk for over 7 years, is it him that will talk, even the little chance he had he used to sack DSS boss against the wish of the cabals and you think he is as docile as you think.

Besides the same dirty deal is what is been used to fight Tinubu today and he is lamenting.

Lesson: Never sign a deal with the devil just because you want to win election, the devil cannot be trusted and when he pays you back he will pay you as a devil would do....
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by TheRareGem1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
😃
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

lmaoo

You asked/wrote: The question is why then did you people choose Tinubu over Osinbajo in the primaries to present to Nigerians to support?

The people didn't vote for Asiwaju at the APC primary. APC members/delegates from across the nation voted Asiwaju at APC primary. Ameachi too contested and he lashed Osinbajo.

Osinbajo had little electoral value; that's why he lost the ticket. No dey ask foolish question again.

Do you read at all?
I put you people (Tinubu supporters) which means only APC members supporting Tinubu.
How do you guys reason like this...

Delegates voted for Tinubu, Delegates are representatives of different groups of people

So if the delegates voted for Tinubu over Osinbajo, it then means that you people(Tinubu supporters) had the upper hand because they represent you people the supporters in APC.

Why then did you people choose a worse candidate in the primaries over a better one for Nigerians to vote for in the general election...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
By whose standard can you judge Osibanjo ahead of Tinibu even with 8 years as VP.

The question you should be asking is would Nigerians reject Osinbajo the way Tinubu has been rejected if he was the APC flag bearer?
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by jahsharon: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

We already decided that during the party primary. After fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo failed for 8 years with his useless boss Buhari, we will not give him another chance to do more damage
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Exclusive101: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
I think it is Peter Obi that Nigerians are rejecting if you ask me. We will know if Nigerians reject Tinubu after election result is out. If you claim ipob n Igbo reject Tinubu I can understand that.

Brendaniel:

The question you should be asking is would Nigerians reject Osinbajo the way Tinubu has been rejected if he was the APC flag bearer?
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
I think it is Peter Obi that Nigerians are rejecting if you ask me. We will know if Nigerians reject Tinubu after election result is out. If you claim ipob n Igbo reject Tinubu I can understand that.

Keep living in your delusion... It is allowed...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
jahsharon:

We already decided that during the party primary. After fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo failed for 8 years with his useless boss Buhari, we will not give him another chance to do more damage

And your messiah did not complain, four years passed(first term), he supported the same failures to be re-elected for another 4 years he did not complain, because they are not giving him the support he needs for him to become president he now remembered that they have failed for almost 8 years abi.

But he did not remember that he supported these failures twice and exhausted their constitutional terms that if they were to go for 3rd term he will still support them, the question is who is Tinubu fighting for? his ambition or Nigerians, it is himself, he did all that at the expense of Nigerians so that he would get their support for his own presidency, that was why he said emilokan.

Tinubu is a wicked, heartless, self centered politician, he doesn't care about anybody, he is only complaining now because he is not getting the support he wants from the 2 people you called failure...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Do you read at all?
I put you people (Tinubu supporters) which means only APC members supporting Tinubu.
How do you guys reason like this...

Delegates voted for Tinubu, Delegates are representatives of different groups of people

So if the delegates voted for Tinubu over Osinbajo, it then means that you people(Tinubu supporters) had the upper hand because they represent you people the supporters in APC.

Why then did you people choose a worse candidate in the primaries over a better one for Nigerians to vote for in the general election...

Guy you dey yarn dust. If you're serious about asking, attend attend one of apc meetings at ward level.

You should be asking why Osinbajo had to lose to Ameachi too. How do you expect someone who couldn't pull one over the minister to defeat Asiwaju?

You folks always think your expectation is the same as reality. Osinbajo is better than Asiwaju: that's your fantasy and expectation. The reality is Asiwaju won the primaries with more that 1000 votes. Osinbajo could hardly pull 200.

If Osinbajo is a better administrator and politician than Asiwaju , we won't be having this conversation.

But yeah, APC delegates should splash Osi with votes because he's young, articulate, and the star boy of social media. lmao. iranu
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Guy you dey yarn dust. If you're serious about asking, attend attend one of apc meetings at ward level.

You should be asking why Osinbajo had to lose to Ameachi too. How do you expect someone who couldn't pull one over the minister to defeat Asiwaju?

You folks always think your expectation is the same as reality. Osinbajo is better than Asiwaju: that's your fantasy and expectation. The reality is Asiwaju won the primaries with more that 1000 votes. Osinbajo could hardly pull 200.

If Osinbajo is a better administrator and politician than Asiwaju , we won't be having this conversation.

But yeah, APC delegates should splash Osi with votes because he's young, articulate, and the star boy of social media. lmao. iranu

I already have the answer to that, the highest spender won the ticket and the highest spender was Tinubu, followed by Amaechi, most votes Osinbajo got I believe were without inducement.

What I wrote up there is the reason for the currency change, Buhari was very angry they used money to get the ticket not that Tinubu got the ticket but the method the ticket was gotten, Buhari would have been in full support of the anyone who got the APC presidential ticket regardless of who it was if only it was not money induced.

You people don't pay attention to details, Buhari has always said the Presidency is not for money bags...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

I already have the answer to that, the highest spender won the ticket and the highest spender was Tinubu, followed by Amaechi, most votes Osinbajo got I believe were without inducement.

What I wrote up there is the reason for the currency change, Buhari was very angry they used money to get the ticket not that Tinubu got the ticket but the method the ticket was gotten, Buhari would have been in full support of the anyone who got the APC presidential ticket regardless of who it was if only it was not money induced.

You people don't pay attention to details, Buhari has always said the Presidency is not for money bags...

Yeah! And Osinbajo spended more than Yahaya Bello, Rochas, Ahmed Lawan, and others beneath him.

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Yeah! And Osinbajo spended more than Yahaya Bello, Rochas, Ahmed Lawan, and others beneath him.

Did you read what I wrote, I said most votes he got were not money induced, if it was a free and fair election without money, Osinbajo will be first...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

This is the right answer to you.

Jack500:
Those damaged brain ipob piglets believe Buhari is punishing Tinubu by this cash scarcity.

Have you seen Tinubu or his relatives at the ATM queuing with you?

People are in pain and agony, yet the fools believe it is Tinubu that's being punished, as if Tinubu won't have access to the new notes.

Senseless set of animals. Tueh!
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by karnap(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
12years of basic Education, then go for another 4-5years course that's about to turn 8years with possible strike to make it 12years... Do The maths and ask your " BAT2023 / Yoruba Lokan parents" what exactly do they want for you in life then ask yourself the same question 🙂🥺
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Did you read what I wrote, I said most votes he got were not money induced, if it was a free and fair election without money, Osinbajo will be first...

Brendaniel:

Follow your logic, the highest spender won the ticket and the highest spender was Tinubu, followed by Amaechi, followed by Osibanjo.

most votes Osinbajo got I believe were without inducement.
delusion grandeur. lmao.
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by gashiwalesman: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

OSINBAJO YES! But since we couldn't get Osinbajo, we go manage Tinubu laidat
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by BATified2023: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

if apc had chosen osinbajo will u vote for d so called mere commissioner?

It’s annoying that u lots just don’t av d act of sportsmanship, osinbajo lost then move on
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Follow your logic, the highest spender won the ticket and the highest spender was Tinubu, followed by Amaechi, followed by Osibanjo.

most votes Osinbajo got I believe were without inducement.
delusion grandeur. lmao.

Oga but that is the truth, that's the same reason Buhari brought the currency policy.

Like I said earlier on
You people don't pay attention to details, Buhari has always said the Presidency is not for money bags, the presidency is not for sale, you people think he is joking...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by gashiwalesman: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

How did buhari win his own election in 2014? Let's begin from there

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 : LP PCC Rally In Kwara State Recieved A Boost / Wike Mocks Iyorchia Ayu , Replays Video Of Ayu At Campaign Rally / NORTHERNER: Letter To Hausa-fulani Of The North By Femi Ogunshola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.