Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates (957 Views)

Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

How did buhari win his own election in 2014? Let's begin from there

You think he feels it was bought... he felt the people chose him and still thinks... the people who did the job for him did it for their selfish interest most probably without his knowledge, that is why he feels he doesn't owe anyone anything...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
if apc had chosen osinbajo will u vote for d so called mere commissioner?

It’s annoying that u lots just don’t av d act of sportsmanship, osinbajo lost then move on

Yes, I may have, I would only need to listen to one or two debates between him and Obi and I will make my decision, reason why debates are very important, I just want the best that will do the country good...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

OSINBAJO YES! But since we couldn't get Osinbajo, we go manage Tinubu laidat

What if Peter was a Yoruba man?
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Hopium: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga but that is the truth, that's the same reason Buhari brought the currency policy.

Like I said earlier on
You people don't pay attention to details, Buhari has always said the Presidency is not for money bags, the presidency is not for sale, you people think he is joking...

Oga but that is the truth (Source: Trust me bro) cheesy

He even said "you people don't pay attention to details"

in summary, as one of the mistresses and confidants of Buhari, you can confirm that osinbajo didn't buy vote because he lost, just ameachi and asiwaju. buhari did the naira swap because the presidency is not sale.

cheesy

i've never seen anyone as deluded as you on this platform. you deserve a medal. grin

Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

This is the right answer to you.

Very wrong answer, you people should go an tackle Buhari and not Igbos, He is the one behind it, we never asked him to do it, I am only telling you the reason and why he is not going to stop at fighting anyone who is planning to buy votes or rigging during this election, the currency swap is just one, you saw the tout raiding in Lagos, more stuffs will still come up.
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Oga but that is the truth (Source: Trust me bro) cheesy

He even said "you people don't pay attention to details"

in summary, as one of the mistresses and confidants of Buhari, you can confirm that osinbajo didn't buy vote because he lost, just ameachi and asiwaju. buhari did the naira swap because the presidency is not sale.

cheesy

i've never seen anyone as deluded as you on this platform. you deserve a medal. grin

The naira swap is just one of the instruments Buhari is going to use, he has started doing raids of touts in various places starting from Lagos, forget all these nonsense you are typing up there, follow the actions of Buhari, more is still to come, you guys don't pay attention to details...

He has said it, the presidency is not for sale, it is not for money bags to buy and he is sticking to it...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by jogojogo: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
On what ground should a sane mind choose Osinbanjo?
Is it because he is eloquent, fluent, articulate and talks like a good man?
If I don't pick Tinubu, I will pick Amechi or Rochas.
Osinbajo can only get my vote in the absence of these three
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by jogojogo: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

What if Peter was a Yoruba man?

Forget tribalism....Obi was poor as a governor.
Dont repackage pls
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
jogojogo:

Forget tribalism....Obi was poor as a governor.
Dont repackage pls

a Very big lie...
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by gashiwalesman: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

You think he feels it was bought... he felt the people chose him and still thinks... the people who did the job for him did it for their selfish interest most probably without his knowledge, that is why he feels he doesn't owe anyone anything...

If you and I know his own election was bankrolled by the same people yall love to hate, remind me again the meaning of delusion grandeur!

He knew his election was bankrolled, how about the general election in 2015? On whose election rivers and Lagos monies was spent?

Everybody for this country dey ment
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

If you and I know his own election was bankrolled by the same people yall love to hate, remind me again the meaning of delusion grandeur!

He knew his election was bankrolled, how about the general election in 2015? On whose election rivers and Lagos monies was spent?

Everybody for this country dey ment

He knew it was bankrolled and he feels he has compensated them for the bank rolling, however there is difference between bank rolling for campaign and bank rolling to buy votes.

Buhari does not believe they bought votes for him and if you did, you did most probably without his knowledge, so he doesn't expect the same thing in this election.
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by gashiwalesman: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

He knew it was bankrolled and he feels he has compensated them for the bank rolling, however there is difference between bank rolling for campaign and bank rolling to buy votes.

Buhari does not believe they bought votes for him and if you did, you did most probably without his knowledge, so he doesn't expect the same thing in this election.

I was making reference to his primaries! How did he think he won against rolling dollar Atiku and Kwankwaso?

A statement was credited to him saying, they should make him the flagbearer because he has no money to waste..

All over the world money win elections, feigning ignorance about the hefty sum that got him elected is a story for the gods.

Make no mistake I love this policy not from the political angle but for the sake of the excess cash in the circulation and yes we need to demonetize our election, I support asiwaju should win the election but not by crook means..
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by Brendaniel: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I was making reference to his primaries! How did he think he won against rolling dollar Atiku and Kwankwaso?

A statement was credited to him saying, they should make him the flagbearer because he has no money to waste..

All over the world money win elections, feigning ignorance about the hefty sum that got him elected is a story for the gods.

Make no mistake I love this policy not from the political angle but for the sake of the excess cash in the circulation and yes we need to demonetize our election, I support asiwaju should win the election but not by crook means..

I'm not feigning ignorance about the cost of campaigns, Buhari thinks he is an upright man because a lot of people do stuffs behind him because they know he is not going to approve of some things, that is why he is clueless to some extent about his own government especially corruption.

Once it has to do with using money the wrong way they try to keep him in the dark, he feels the best any politician should do is lobby and get support but not inducement, as a strong Muslim, bribery is seen as a very big offense.

People around him know, so they just do some things at his back and tell him the thing has been done.

As for Tinubu, I wouldn't say much here but I know he is banking so much on vote buying and scheming in opposition strong hold....
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by gashiwalesman: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm not feigning ignorance about the cost of campaigns, Buhari thinks he is an upright man because a lot of people do stuffs behind him because they know he is not going to approve of some things, that is why he is clueless to some extent about his own government especially corruption.

Once it has to do with using money the wrong way they try to keep him in the dark, he feels the best any politician should do is lobby and get support but not inducement, as a strong Muslim, bribery is seen as a very big offense.

People around him know, so they just do some things at his back and tell him the thing has been done.

As for Tinubu, I wouldn't say much here but I know he is banking so much on vote buying and scheming in opposition strong hold....

My support for asiwaju is not blind to the extent of not giving kudos to buhari for improving our electoral system, I welcome buhari's parting gift.. weather it favours my preferred candidate or not.

I want what's best for this country both the electoral reforms and the cash limit are good policies for both the electoral system and economy

All the best
Re: Tinubu Supporters - If Tinubu And Osinbajo Were The Only Presidential Candidates by adesewa56: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
OSINBAJO YES! But since we couldn't get Osinbajo, we go manage Tinubu laidatOSINBAJO YES! But since we couldn't get Osinbajo, we go manage Tinubu laidat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management / Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? / Kaduna For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.