Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Question For The Singles And Mingled! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Singles And Mingled! (1783 Views)

Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Dondavsonlt(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
For those of you who Are still single, why are u still single? And for those who are mingled, why are u in dat relationship?
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
Because the relationship is superb and I'm enjoying it.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by BABE3: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Single--because, Chris Brown is in a relationship.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
Epic fail. . U need to look good to expect something good
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by MrsChima1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Chris Brown? Eeew.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by annita19(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Chris Brown? Eeew.

C'mon he is handsome. I'm not his follower anyways
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by annita19(f): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
Exactly then why the eww at her choice? smiley
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by MrsChima1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

Exactly then why the eww at her choice? smiley

I am the one that said eewww. cheesy
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by BABE3: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Chris Brown? Eeew.

Yh--My husband to be.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Dondavsonlt(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
CB pretty boi!
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by MrsChima1(f): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Goldieluks: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Because the relationship is superb and I'm enjoying it.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2011
Yes baby I'm liking it *winks*
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by LongOne1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
Single ‘cos I’m taking a sabbatical from relationships for now. Taking time to rediscover myself and finally TRAP the right one.

BABE!:

Yh--My husband to be.

Do you think he’ll be able to kiss your every curve and crevice, attend to your intimate needs/desires, emotionally cut through every (intimate) nerve ending like a brain surgeon and make you feel your soul? While at the same time being surgically precise enough to know how to get you close to the peak without actually reaching it? Keep you there for hours on end, and repeat the same process over again in a heightened state every starry night?

Sorry, me could not resist.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by kpolli(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

No am not. . . . Didn't u hear i bitccch slapped rihanna?

#TeamBreezy
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by BABE3: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
Long One:

Do you think he’ll be able to kiss your every curve and crevice, attend to your intimate needs/desires, emotionally cut through every (intimate) nerve ending like a brain surgeon and make you feel your soul? While at the same time being surgically precise enough to know how to get you close to the peak without actually reaching it? Keep you there for hours on end, and repeat the same process over again in a heightened state every starry night?

Sorry, me could not resist.

You're using me to practice your medical-theme poem aight?. It's allowed. No lele. wink

kpolli:

. . . . Didn't u hear i bitccch slapped rihanna?

He did?! Oh my! undecided

I'll remember to invite all of una to our wedding. smiley
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by kpolli(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Why r u talking to me in 3rd person. . . I am Breezy!!! Do I need to bitcccch slap u too?
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by BABE3: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ Y'all need to quit bringing up this "slapping" thing. It's getting annoyingly redundant.

He's over it. I, his wife to be, is over it. And most importantly, Rihanna is over it. So, as for the rest of you that can't get with the program--4uck you?. grin
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
I don't remember proposing to u undecided
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
Blame it on the aaaaaaaalcohol tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Tosinville(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
Who's Chris Purple? Sorry am handsome than him so BABE lets mingle straight up.
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

Does that mean that dry-headed mod is out of the picture?
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by kpolli(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
So she is a mod's chick n una no warn me. . . . I don't like being banned
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by googles: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
Because my pastor picked him out of the three names I presented on the mountain cheesy
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
kpolli:

So she is a mod's chick n una no warn me. . . . I don't like being banned

So you no know? You don enter am
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by kpolli(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
Omo the Lord is good. . . my babe (googles) is back. . . so the mod can have her
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by BABE3: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Tosinville:

Who's Chris Purple? Sorry am handsome than him so BABE lets mingle straight up.

I thinketh not. You can't compete with the "Definition of Fine"--even with that T.I's picture of yours. grin

Who's Chris Purple? Here:

Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Dondavsonlt(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2011
This is obsession!
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
BABE!:

I thinketh not. You can't compete with the "Definition of Fine"--even with that T.I's picture of yours. grin

Who's Chris Purple? Here:

I dey laugh oooo
Re: Question For The Singles And Mingled! by Tosinville(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^No mind am, she know say i fine pass dat chris adaripon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Touching Story: Marriage Vows / Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? / Sex Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.