Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. (2089 Views)

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
post=120640812:
@topic,
Okoroawusa

This two olodos de catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I dey kampe
And I still love you 100%
Hahaahaaa u wey don japa leave me since??

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Hahaahaaa u wey don japa leave me since??
No jhur
The I love you from the bom bom of my heart

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. by jerryforgood: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Dere is nothing special about Nairaland Men, they are bunch of lowlives lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I barely read dere comments, it always reeks of stvpidity and gross foolishness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they are not talking about sex sex sex, den the miser*ble Redpillers are creating threads to post thrash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland Men are just us*less to be honest grin grin grin grin
Why do you care so much about men's opinion about women? You don't really need any validation or soft talk from men. Things are hard now, so men have change to become hard on ladies. Everyone with his or her own opinion, it shouldn't affect your life.

2 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. by 2special(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Heartofcity12

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / Brazillian And Colombian Girls / Why Do I Always Have To Call Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.