Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29390 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Bobbiee: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2023
He would know, wouldn't he?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by MatrixCircle: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Wetin happened to Abiola will happen to Tinubu. Watch out !!!!!!
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ZombieSlayer1: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2023
atobs4real:
We are also aware sir.
God will disappoint them.
BAT is my main man
Who is the "they" your tinubu is referring to? Can you answer this question?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by muykem: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.

Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.

What are you guys planning please? For more than three months now, there's no fuel. I bought N500 per litres yesterday and as if that's not enough, there's no cash anywhere. People attack Zenith bank in Yenagoa yesterday destroyed their computer system. Serious demonstration in Edo and Oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Mccullum: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2023
The blockade at the political battle front is as much that those tackling him can't withstand due to Jagaban political generals that stands for him, his opponent resorted to attacking of populace by formulating of policies that will cause hardship to the people.

Jagaban have seen their antics, it now turned to indirect confrontation with his perceived foes by exposing their plans.

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by MatrixCircle: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Jagaban steadily telling the electorate that his hand no dey.

This man is the boldest politician I’ve know. The cabal met their match and infact someone bolder and greater than them.

You are funny. Which cabal. I thought he made Buhari to be President and he is also National leader of Ruling APC. Na now una wake up. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by JOemmy(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:

He will ever live to regret contesting for president after the calamity(bubu) he brought on Nigerians.....

E think say he wise... Iranu....

Same man that created a problem for innocent nigerians is now offering himself to nigerians as the only solution to solve the problem he created no be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by lugiano1: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Well said Bola, you should worry less about Ekiti votes, you've above 80% lockdown

they fail before, they will fail again

I'm glad the Northern govs are fighting for you up North, El Rufai, Ganduje....Northerners ain't betrayals, those elements using Buhari to cause political unrest within the party will soon reach their end in no time

we await the Victory ahead of Feb 25, all power belongs to God and God alone
God is not wicked.... affliction shall not rise again... those who just want to be president without the people at heart will never see the throne. God let there be confusion in their midst. Amen

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Well said Bola, you should worry less about Ekiti votes, you've above 80% lockdown

I'm glad the Northern govs are fighting for you up North, El Rufai, Ganduje....Northerners ain't betrayals, those elements using Buhari to cause political unrest within the party will soon reach their end in no time

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a joker walahi
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by LegacyB: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.
Also show us the videos of when the money was offloaded and given to Tinubu. If you have enough proof why not go to court? This is already getting boring!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!

You are dreaming seriously Asiwaju has numbers!!! Bros wake up ooooo there's no way he can win and please igbos are not hateful we are speaking the truth, Tinubu wants to cunningly distance himself from Buhari's failures in 7years please tell us when last did Tinubu confront Buhari on his policies? No rather he was supporting them, when asked about Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers he cunningly asked where are the cows? And to effect opinion on kidnapping he asked is Evans a herdsman? Now he is shouting everywhere because a hatchet job is being played against him by the same people whom he supported during their harsh policies. And you all because of greed and hustle you are shouting Tinubu up and down. God is a merciful God oooo, because people like you should be struck dead like how God dealt with people in the old testament.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by blackgold2018(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

thank you very much.
All power belongs to God.

So when He gives it to Peter obi, don’t deny it wasn’t from God. Hypocrites.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Enemyofpeace: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2023
I would rather have an interim government than having you, Tinubu as my President.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu knows their game ahead of time

Nigerians are not dumb, we are rugged and resilient.

Mumu people want to create anarchy and Arab spring kind of unrest

You are even a worse dreamer than I thought to think Tinubu knew their game if he did he should have been shouting before now. He never saw it coming and his Thugs are being rounded up one by one in Lagos. I am sure MC is being tracked by DSS. Dey there and be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Sedonxavi: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Then you must die the day is declared as winner of presidential election
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Moh247: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are even a worse dreamer than I thought to think Tinubu knew their game if he did he should have been shouting before now. He never saw it coming and his Thugs are being rounded up one by one in Lagos. I am sure MC is being tracked by DSS. Dey there and be dreaming.

You people are just ignorant of power play .. those mumu drug addict riffraffs got nothing to do with MC

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by drlateef: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:

Have you kept away the bullion cars Obi used to ferry laundered money from Awka to Apapa in Lagos? Show me the cars, i want to see something!
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by blackgold2018(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Laple0541:
They know their is no way they can withstand Tinubu politically hence they resulted in creating unwarranted artificially hardship to make Nigerians suffer so that their hidden inhumane plan can manifest.

Sincerely Tinubu should be commended for the boldness to face the untouchable cabal, he will by the grace of God be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
May the Grace of God make the best candidate win.. Amen
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by AmuDimpka: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2023
This man is sounding so like opposition and dsperate

Castigating his own party will not take him anywhere

Wait tomorrow his handlers will come and so damage control
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Franking: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2023
By the time Tinumbu will be done with Nigeria if he wins we'll look for Buhari to apologize.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by drlateef: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

I love your comments. If they like, let them turn the country upside down so that people can hate APC. God will still turn the conscience of the people towards Tinubu. That’s the messiah of our time. As they stoned and hated Jesus, so also Tinubu is being maligned and plotted against. Don’t we already know who God wants? The prophets are always rejected and plotted against.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by WHITELIGHTER: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2023
This man en....He's a mess. Everything is conspiracy to him. He's hiding under all these because he has nothing to campaign with. Blaming and insulting everything in his wake. Shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Laple0541:
They know their is no way they can withstand Tinubu politically hence they resulted in creating unwarranted artificially hardship to make Nigerians suffer so that their hidden inhumane plan can manifest.

Sincerely Tinubu should be commended for the boldness to face the untouchable cabal, he will by the grace of God be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God is indeed a very merciful God. People like you should be struck down by Thunder from heaven. Because of selfish interest, you want spread disinformation and deceive Nigerians to attract sympathy to Tinubu. Can you explain to Nigerians why Tinubu was silent all these years especially in the spate of insecurity when bandits were operating in the South West was Tinubu as vociferous as now? At Pa Fasoranti's House when asked about bandits and killer herdsmen his answer was "where are the Cows" is Evans a Fulani herdsman?
You people need to be tied to the stake and shot, because your sin is worse in that you know this man is a disaster loading, but because of your hustle and bigotry you want to sell sentiments and sympathy to us. God will punish you and your offspring....
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by malali: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin

I know your anger is related more to your inability to understand the words(senile, geriatric, syphilitic, venal, brigand, myrmidons) the erudite guy used.

Omoniles/Tinubu's Agberos and education are like two parallel lines with no hope of any intersection.

Lol,I just entertain myself on Nairaland, with your type. I actually have 2 degrees and one of them is from Harvard. What i did is called "owning".
I am sure , you wish your dad used a condom or your mom swallowed. Even as a faceless troll you can still have your ass handed to you. wink
Silly Dimwit.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by afadi2410: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
atobs4real:
We are also aware sir.
God will disappoint them.
BAT is my main man

Which God,god of iron?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Sedonxavi: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is truly most famous politician in Nigeria looking at the way all the disgruntled youths anything related to him. Meanwhile, I have ten genuine reasons while Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Fujiyama: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2023
budaatum:
Tinubu is JW, lol.

^^^
grin
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by sammyscholar(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2023
AmuDimpka:
This man is sounding so like opposition and dsperate

Castigating his own party will not take him anywhere

Wait tomorrow his handlers will come and so damage control
I think you, as opposition, should be happy that he's castigating his party! You should be relishing in joy. But the oppositions just seem to be confused at this moment.

Tinubu has been successful in exonerating himself from the failure of the current government. And, of course, save for being a major element that ushered Buhari in, Tinubu didn't meddle in the man's governance, unless he was invited to give an opinion on issues, which scarcely happened. It got to a point that oppositions like you called him 'use and dump'.

The 2023 election is getting interesting, wallahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

You people are just ignorant of power play .. those mumu drug addict riffraffs got nothing to do with MC

You are even the most ignorant of then power play of you were really smart you and Tinubu would have seen the signs since 2015. Right now army conducted an operation in Lagos to curtail criminality for something that should be done by the police, and you do not know who it is targeted at? Guy you are really a dunce. In 2015 Buhari studied how Tinubu maintains his control over Lagos and it is two things Money and Fear. He achieved state capture via Alpha Beta and as such he has unlimited supply of cash from state treasury. The next is fear, he has loyalty from the dregs of the society and they do gis bidding so anyone who speaks against him is intimidated to fall in line. That way he systematically killed opposition in Lagos, by using a mix of money and intimidation.
Now Buhari has used two things against these combinations. Naira redesign which will limit the vote buying capabilities and military operation to take out the thugs that he uses to intimidate people and incite enough hatred against APC and Tinubu knowing fully well that Tinubu will speak out to extricate himself from this policies which will further anger people because he had been silent in the past 7 years. You didn't see it coming that your principal has fallen into a trap.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Moh247: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are even the most ignorant of then power play of you were really smart you and Tinubu would have seen the signs since 2015. Right now army conducted an operation in Lagos to curtail criminality for something that should be done by the police, and you do not know who it is targeted at? Guy you are really a dunce. In 2015 Buhari studied how Tinubu maintains his control over Lagos and it is two things Money and Fear. He achieved state capture via Alpha Beta and as such he has unlimited supply of cash from state treasury. The next is fear, he has loyalty from the dregs of the society and they do gis bidding so anyone who speaks against him is intimidated to fall in line. That way he systematically killed opposition in Lagos, by using a mix of money and intimidation.
Now Buhari has used two things against these combinations. Naira redesign which will limit the vote buying capabilities and military operation to take out the thugs that he uses to intimidate people and incite enough hatred against APC and Tinubu knowing fully well that Tinubu will speak out to extricate himself from this policies which will further anger people because he had been silent in the past 7 years. You didn't see it coming that your principal has fallen into a trap.

You are emboldened with ignorance listen to Fashola's explanation of Alphabeta and how Marwa brought it, https://www.instagram.com/tv/CoIdqtiNaT1/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY%3D

Some of you are eaten deeply by ate and you talk and sound foolish without research

Each and every election Military always show strenght and raid black spots and opposition complains... Even Jonathan did it

How are you Gen Z this uneducated enough to research simple history
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ComeToJesus: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Cut the crap , Sir.

You are a part and parcel of the government in power. You are the national leader of the ruling party as it has been attested severally.

Stop trying to use 'style style'(as some kids in my neighborhood say) to exonerate yourself from the anomic state of affairs you guys have plunged Nigeria into.

It is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the APC had no business in government and that it was just a special purpose vehicle cobbled up by a group of rapacious pirates to rape Nigeria, pillage her resources, emasculate the economy, ruthlessly oppress the downtrodden masses and surreptitiously launch a war of attrition with the goal of state capture.

Nigerians, wake up, be wise, use your PVC to send these invaders to the abyss of national rejection. This is not our Nigeria.

Nuff said!
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Lovenorth: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
And so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba / Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members / Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.