Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (13079 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by emecheboy2(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Then Tinubu should honourable stepdown now.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by 77up(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Throwback:
When we talk of desperate candidates, we Nigerian youths know the candidates that are so desperate that they are without integrity or loyalty to anyone or party but themselves.

Atiku has returned to PDP 3 times and is the current candidate of that party.

Obi is lacking in integrity and is a known traitor who refused to die for APGA as promised and also abandoned PDP that gave him the Vice Presidency ticket for the 2019 elections, only to join the Labour Party at the 11th hour just to get easy ticket.

Kwankwaso has abandoned PDP twice and just joined another party last year just like Peter Obi for the purpose of securing ticket.

Only Tinubu is the organic presidential candidate among these lot.

Tinubu never hunted for ticket about. Instead, he was a foundation member of every party he joined and then created others and formed alliances for the benefit of others.

Since 2013, Tinubu has been a member of APC and waited his turn to become presidential candidate of his own party that he formed and laboured for.

We Nigerian youths recognise the desperate versus the organic.
More wisdom
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Tradman: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Hessem: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2023
OK I HAVE HEARD YOU.
BUT PLS EXPLAIN THESE TO US

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by buhariguy(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
OK noted, then let him be ready to take his L in good faith.
If he doesn't, him and his boys should be ready for the Nigerian army come March.
I hope idiotic pigs of biafra will not start their agitation before March
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by FatherOfJesus: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
I hope idiotic pigs of biafra will not start their agitation before March
Take your L in peace
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Throwback:
When we talk of desperate candidates, we Nigerian youths know the candidates that are so desperate that they are without integrity or loyalty to anyone or party but themselves.

Obi is lacking in integrity and is a known traitor who refused to die for APGA as promised and also abandoned PDP that gave him the Vice Presidency ticket for the 2019 elections, only to join the Labour Party at the 11th hour just to get easy ticket.

Kwankwaso has abandoned PDP twice and just joined another party last year just like Peter Obi for the purpose of securing ticket.

Tinubu never hunted for ticket about. Instead, he was a foundation member of every party he joined and then created others and formed alliances for the benefit of others.

Since 2013, Tinubu has been a member of APC and waited his turn to become presidential candidate of his own party that he formed and laboured for.

Nigerians will see you building and call you a fool... But you start reaping the good you have sown they call you thief... The man don work now make e chop... He is only exercising his right just like others running around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Reelmii:
grin...well tinubu may not be desperate but he is trying to prove a point...( in my opinion)

But buhari is trying to prove that nobody is above the law.... abeg make i face front
Politics no be my mate

What point is Tinubu trying to prove?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nigerians will see you building and call you a fool... But you start reaping the good you have sown they call you thief... The man don work now make e chop... He is only exercising his right just like others running around

Which work did he work? Was he working for nigeria or himself? Is the presidency the reward for his labour? If you say he is coming to chop, how is that for the benefit 0f the country?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Throwback:

How does all this mean that Tinubu is patriotic and deserves to Nigerias president?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by bewla(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
OK noted, then let him be ready to take his L in good faith.
If he doesn't, him and his boys should be ready for the Nigerian army come March.
No matter the matter how rich till I die
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by evictor305: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Someone that said " i want to be your president" and even went ahead to say it's he's life long dream and also said it is his turn to be president. Can you just judge based on all these he said?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I want an Igbo man to confirm that for TINUBU as Obasanjo , a Yoruba man and Afenefere group and leader has done that severally for Peter Obi.....

Running to the North to gather votes and being the first candidate to introduce a Muslim-Muslim rule just to prove your total alliance and religious sentiments with North won't save you, it will rather show your emptiness in the unity of the South .....lols
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Which work did he work? Was he working for nigeria or himself? Is the presidency the reward for his labour? If you say he is coming to chop, how is that for the benefit 0f the country?
I don't play down peoples hard work... Never will I... Cuz I know to get to the top is not easy in any career one finds people... He has done well for himself ... And he has the right to contest... The only thing you see there is to chop... I was only illustrating... And people like you are more corrupt than most of this politicians . many of you are just crying cus you didn't get that opportunity... Many are not better than them... Ordinary transformer money ... Some people papa go chop am... His mumu children will be pointing politicians
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I don't play down peoples hard work... Never will I... Cuz I know to get to the top is not easy in any career one finds people... He has done well for himself ... And he has the right to contest... The only thing you see there is to chop... I was only illustrating... And people like you are more corrupt than most of this politicians . many of you are just crying cus you didn't get that opportunity... Many are not better than them... Ordinary transformer money ... Some people papa go chop am... His mumu children will be pointing politicians

Offpoint. Pls try again.

Which work did he work?

Was he working for nigeria or himself?

Is the presidency the reward for his labour?

If you say he is coming to chop, how is that for the benefit 0f the country?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. Pls try again.

Which work did he work?

It will be off point ... You just hate am for no reason ...
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It will be off point ... You just hate am for no reason ...

Since you live him for every reason, kindly answer the following.

Which work did he work?

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by davidl7: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba people and bleaching cream! SMH

Both male and female.

If he is not desperate what is the meaning of Emilokan?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you live him for every reason, kindly answer the following.

Which work did he work?

Nothing hste does than consume... Open your mind... You will see answers to the questions above...
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Naijanascam: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emola12:
you no see in dressing He resemble all those vampire wey dey wear native

Hahahaha nocturnal animals
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nothing hste does than consume... Open your mind... You will see answers to the questions above...

Since your mind is opened, kindly answer the following. Or is your mind not open?

Which work did he work?

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by 7arrows: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-not-desperate-to-be-president-apc-chieftain/

Silly and selfish INTEREST. I no blame all of una wen dey suport incompetency. We know your plans and God will surely judge you all. E go shock una. NIGERIA is not turn by turn.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by 7arrows: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
excellence44:
Great lies from some useless Tinubu aids sorry URCHINS include;
1.Bullion vans missed their way to Tinubu house.
2.Tinubu not desperate to be president.
3.Wrote waec from home.
4. The infamous 'emilokan'
5.I made Buhari president
6.I will fight dirty..
Have they forgotten that he said that the presidency is his lifelong ambition?
They will receive the shock of their life soon. I just pray he survives it cos he already said it is do or die for him.

Hes dead upon arrival. And this will teach him and his followers a big lesson. Greedy old fool. Nothin to offer. Na some Nigerians I blame sha. Them never suffer reach.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

novworry urself,, just dey observe
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

no worry urself,, just dey observe
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reelmii:
no worry urself,, just dey observe

Hence my question...What point is Tinubu trying to prove?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Mrtaye: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Throwback:

If he's not desperate then he should step down for Peter Obi.....omo oodua ni mi but ki a so ooto oro,it is the turn of igbos in the south and not Yorubas
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Mrtaye: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
KillSars:
Nah.... desperacy no dey hin dico....

Amoda ogunlere doesn't give a fvck on what his haters gon say. at 86, he is appearing on every campaign ground doing his campaign every fvcking day, no resting, always on the move 247, there is a clear distinction between diligency and desperacy, amoda is showing it. When they say, do good today, na because of tomorrow, amoda's antecedence commands sagacity today, how can 86years commands such?, na the kind painment wey hin enemy camp dey face, they find it difficult to sleep, eat, drink and fvck... na dere wahala be dat coz nothing is stopping amoda from succeeding jubril al sudan
😂Lagos no be Nigeria ooo
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Since your mind is opened, kindly answer the following. Or is your mind not open?

Which work did he work?

So contesting for presidency is a crime?
He has done lot of work for his party ... He was and is working for Nigeria and himself...
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So contesting for presidency is a crime?

Is your mind not open? Can't you answer the questions?

Which work did he work?

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Fearyourcreator: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Is your mind not open? Can't you answer the questions?

Which work did he work?

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters / Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! / Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.