Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (13072 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Chiraq77(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
I Love How Nairaland FP is helping to contradict this Man
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by asanausana91: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Which of the Tinubu this idiot is talking about?
Is it the same Tinubu that celebrate the killings of endsars protesters?
Is it the same Tinubu that carried 2 bullion van to his house on the eve of election while citizens are crying?
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by DOM7: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Not desperate kill you there! The man that said he wouldn't mind going dirty, is my turn and so many ill statements? You can't deceive all the time
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by rickleye: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Some people sha ! With his Emilokan speech - he is not desperate at all undecided
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Poleski: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shut up! Nobody is more desperate to be president than Tinubu, who publicly claimed it's his turn and right to become president!!
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
blazesam:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-not-desperate-to-be-president-apc-chieftain/
Tell that to Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbiji town in Osun State, not to the identity thief, Bola Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Billygee2u: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2023
excellence44:
Great lies from some useless Tinubu aids sorry URCHINS include;
1.Bullion vans missed their way to Tinubu house.
2.Tinubu not desperate to be president.
3.Wrote waec from home.
4. The infamous 'emilokan'
5.I made Buhari president
6.I will fight dirty..
Have they forgotten that he said that the presidency is his lifelong ambition?
They will receive the shock of their life soon. I just pray he survives it cos he already said it is do or die for him.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Billygee2u: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Naijanascam:
Who talk that thing?
What do you smoke first?
Which school you attend?
And what is the meaning of Desperation?

Agbadorians and Jagabandits are the real problem to BAT
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by saintadeola: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2023
See another oponu and oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by gdsoomro: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. assumeworld

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.