Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (13050 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by EagleNest(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Whether he is desperate or not, is immaterial. We no dey do again with APC.
We've had enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by adioolayi(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
It's important to state clearly that all politicians contesting for various offices have selfish interests first...and are mostlikely desperate.

The fuss of, I want to serve my constituency or state or country...Na lie. Na personal interests dey drive all of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Rebuke: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Hahaha. What's he desperate for then? These old f00ls think we are daft.

No one is as desperate to become president as Tinubu..... the vote Tinubu will get in this coming election will show the number of Id!!ots we have in this country.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by big7: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
If this isn’t desperation I wonder what he would have been doing when desperate

Baba would have been doing more bulaba to our society

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by ScamHunter: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
He's seen the handwriting on the wall

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Kajaard: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
a4cube:
The handwriting is becoming clearer to some people.

I am telling you bro🤣😂🤣

Imagine that guy saying Tinubu is not desperate to be president 🤣😂🤣

Tinubu is the Oxford dictionary definition of DESPERATION 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Let tinubu speak for himself oo.. na so una go talk say bullian van miss road enter him house....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by lexxwiz(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Speaking up? Patriotic

Please let this be the last time this rubbish talk should be made public…

All through Bubu’s infamous reign, Tinubu never said PIM. Few days to election you now want to form wailer? You people really think we are fools. No we are not fools…

We are waiting at the polls come 25th February.

APC would hear from us 100%

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu and his henchmen are finally beginning to get some common sense and to realise that all that jaguda and agbero politics they practise in Lagos State won't work at the national level .it is either people like you or you get lost

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by wethebest(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by jericco1(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Why is he now shouting up and down that it is his turn
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by doneback04: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Then tell him to go and rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by princeade86(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
His desperate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Nwaezeudo: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Ofunaofu: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu is the only organic presidential candidate among the top4 that he leads.

He is not a party gate crasher or ticket hunter like Atiku and Obi.

Tell me among the top4 candidates, who has been a member of the political party they each represent since 2013 like Tinubu?

grin
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by piyoo91: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm. Interesting, where was he for the past 8years, where was he when the naira rose from 200 to 800, where was he when deborah was murdered in sokoto? so many question in my mind. but one thing for certain, that manafiqi will never step into aso rock

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by arantess: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Emilokan means desperation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by everythinggirly(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Abegi make I hear, he's so desperate!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by kristisking(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2023
So Tinubu just realized that APC is anti people. He is just a frustrated man. We now have two factions of APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by davidtemi(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2023
If I hear am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2023
1 werey is speaking because he doesn't want Nigerians think he is associated with the current hardship even though it is his party.

2. werey is speaking so he can't get bullion van cash to buy votes

3. werey is pretending like he cares for Nigerians whereas Nigerians have been suffering for 8years now and he never spoke out for once.

4. all this is because of elections so he is very desperate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by MN07: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2023
If you laugh at children for believing that Santa Claus is real

Remember there are adults and aged people who still believe Nigeria will be better. SMH

If you like join Barack Obama and the Chinese president together to be president and vice e no go still work.

The problem of this country is the people in it and that will never change.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Thonee(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu and APC are deceitful in all they do and say.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Lie
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Enemyofpeace: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Yinmu!

If your prick still dey rice up with all the numerous problems facing us in Nigeria, you're an enemy of the masses.
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Steinmann: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
TINUBU IS NOT ONLY DESPERATE (EMILOKAN) , he is also DELUSIONED and DESPOTIC about it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Throwback: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

grin

Stop laughing at your lack of a response to a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Arunma Oteh - SEC DG Sent On Compulsory Leave / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.