Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (5017 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Hopium: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:

Adeleke will do all in his power to deliver Osun.

In Lagos, it will be a huge miracle if APC with Tinubu wins.

Aside APC members and a few who are benefiting directly from him, he has no supporters

Just dey play ooo

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Hopium: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

True.pdp is very strong esp in Oyo,ondo,osun but many have joined lp.this thing is beyond party loyalists.a lot of pdp loyalists will vote apc or labour.it is now about candidacy, religion or ethnicity

Very true.

Oba Francis Olushola don finish talk:

"We had a meetings of traditional rulers. Seyi makinde must come back for second term, but at the presidential level. It will be Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu. It was unanimously agreed. I have said it clearly on the radio. I have said it at the TV station in Oyo state, and I am saying it now.

We decided that we must support a Candidate that has the spread, that has the national outlook, competence; that is why we chose Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Before the primaries of the APC and PDP, we all agreed that it is inevitable power must come to the south. I am a first class monarch, I have friends in the North who are emirs and we share the same view. Let me say it again, Oyo state is BATIFIED."

Oyo is voting candidates not parties.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Biggeststar01: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Zombidients

Your analysis is incorrect.

Do a good research before posting rubbish please
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Biggeststar01: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Labour can't get 5% in Oyostate.

😂🤣🤣, You've seen the future
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Biggeststar01: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dear obidients don't reply this post... it was meant to draw attention to a lonely fool who needs someone to notice him
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by apolonius(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

Way off! How do you allocate votes to non-existing parties in Tinubu’s heartland? I think you lean too much on social media pulses for most of your analyses. You can do better!
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Ttalk: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
apolonius:

Way off! How do you allocate votes to non-existing parties in Tinubu’s heartland? I think you lean too much on social media pulses for most of your analyses. You can do better!

That's exactly my thought on this projection, it look like social media gist.

35% for LP in Lagos is not possible, that's just the truth.

35% in Lagos is like the entire population of Anambra and Enugu state, when the population of Igbo in Lagos is not more than 10%.

We shall see the LG that would deliver 35% vote for LP when Jimi Agbaje the son of the soil could not pull such figure in Lagos when he contested

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by apolonius(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

That's exactly my thought on this projection, it look like social media gist.

35% for LP in Lagos is not possible, that's just the truth.

35% in Lagos is like the entire population of Anambra and Enugu state, when the population of Igbo in Lagos is not more than 10%.

We shall see the LG that would deliver 35% vote for LP when Jimi Agbaje the son of the soil could not pull such figure in Lagos when he contested

Labour won’t get up to 11% in Lagos, and won’t get more than 5% in any other SW state.

I don’t know where these guys get the data or patterns for their wild speculations from.

Many young people don’t understand our politics unfortunately. And they are too arrogant to learn the basics.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
apolonius:

Lp exists

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Omo werey!
Thunder will strike you dead if you mention me again.
Am I responsible for your spit paralysis?

Oloriburuku
Nah Ogun go wreck you .
Useless e miscreant

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by EeyanMayweather(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Your step father Ozuo!
Na only Yorubas the money policy affect abi?

He goat!
Then learn to type like you really have a gray matter
Mofo!

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by kcnwaigbo: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

If the winner did not have valid votes,the first rubber up is declared winner.overvoting is invalid votes,adeleke is out
Ridiculous, that's exactly why the supreme court will be the one to interpret the laws.

Worst case scenario for Adeleke is that a re-run will be ordered in Ede which he will even win more votes with the newly registered voters
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by BentizilL: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Normal normal yoruba will vote Apc forget all this their talk,60 % of yorubas are lowkey sympathetic to tinubu because he is their brother even though he doesnt give a Bleep about them.
Normal normal Igbo will vote LP forget all this their talk, 70 % of Igbos are lowkey sympathetic to Obi because he is their brother even though he doesnt give a Bleep about them.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Ridiculous, that's exactly why the supreme court will be the one to interpret the laws.

Worst case scenario for Adeleke is that a re-run will be ordered in Ede which he will even win more votes with the newly registered voters

They will be no rerun.section 136 subsection 3 is clear.purge yourself of hatred for apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by kcnwaigbo: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

They will be no rerun.section 136 subsection 3 is clear.purge yourself of hatred for apc
Oga stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga stop making a fool of yourself.

Your the one disgracing yourself as usual son.right from onnogheb to saraki,you lose blatantly boy
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by kcnwaigbo: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Your the one disgracing yourself as usual son.right from onnogheb to saraki,you lose blatantly boy
You will deactivate after the 2023 elections.After all your boasts of rigging, Buhari is showing you pepper.

APC politicians have been the ones wailing all over the place
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Then learn to type like you really have a grey matter
Mofo!

Have some you seriously need it to help your symptoms.

Eran!

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Oloriburuku
Nah Ogun go wreck me.
My generation is a very Useless e miscreant

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Shampoo77: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Toilet analysis from an agbekpo.

garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Hopium: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

With the disaster turnout of LP rally in Ogun, do you still stand by that 10%?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Wickedfacts: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

No rerun bro.
Remaining votes will be counted and the person with the highest votes will be declared winner.

That's why Adeleke ran to see Buhari 2 times in 3 weeks before he was kicked out by the Tribunal.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Wickedfacts: 1:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:

With the disaster turnout of LP rally in Ogun, do you still stand by that 10%?

If anyone tells you LP will perform well in a state, ask him the name of the Governorship candidate of LP in that state that will lead LP to victory. They will keep shut.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Wickedfacts: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Ttalk:
The population of Igbo in Lagos is not more than 10%.

Out of the 10%, only 5% vote.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by oyichi: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2023
What is the bases of your analysis?, All of you forgot that religion is going to play a vital role in the forthcoming election, labour party is very popular among Christians, what is the population of Christians in the south west?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok bruv,

You see this Naira redesign thing is Even Making people want to vote Tinubu more as a protest vote to Buhari and his cabal within the South West.

After the suffering that Nigerians are going through....

Especially with this cash and fuel Scarcity...

Only Stupid people will vote for the APC candidate that brought the current APC Government to power..

The Cash redesign and fuel Scarcity is the beginning of the downfall of anything and anyone connected to the APC

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by bentenny(m): 2:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Felimax:

You judging from their last elections but please look very deeply cos so many things are happening just too fast lately and with the way Tinubu APC is going it may drift away before 25th.

From my own view I think Tinubu is left with just ACN that is what it seems like. CPC and nPDP has left the party.
Based on what has transpired these few days,whether the ruling party wins or loses,the bad blood that now exists within the party will deteriorate further and force them to go their separate ways!
Buhari may likely be the first and last president under APC!
My opinion!

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by bentenny(m): 2:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Felimax:

Gauge whatever you like but the conspiracy is not adding up, I mean you guys should grow up.

The thing is affecting everybody regardless so the more you try to make it seem as if it's a plot against the Yorubas the more we see the stupidity of the west.
He speaks as if tinubu is from an opposition party! grin
Just like what you rightly said,it will be sheer stupidity if most of the people from the west fall for that gimmick!

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by sunboy(m): 2:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

Wake up bro... PDP are the second in SouthWest

Each Federal Rep had come to our neighborhood and landlord tenant association accepted them... And I can tell you each meeting APC and PDP are miles ahead, followed by Accord Party

Please ask around, forget about internet

This is Oyo State

Peace them alone. Let them keep shouting Obi will win 50% on social media, instead of engaging in serious grassroot campaigns.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by CapitalCee(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

I am talking of sw,you are talking of acn,CPC...you hardly find obidients outside Lagos,Ibadan...

As for CPC and npdp,adamu,ouk,akpabio,ayade,lalong,bagudu,wamakko,goje,inuwa yahaya,sani bello etc are npdp...
El rufai,malami,bago,wase,abubakar yusuf,al makura,sani musa etc are CPC.should I mention anpp?

Anpp. Geidam, Modu sherriff, Yari, Sani Yerima, Shettima, Ogbonnia Onu,
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by CapitalCee(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Adeleke will do all in his power to deliver Osun.

In Lagos, it will be a huge miracle if APC with Tinubu wins.

Aside APC members and a few who are benefiting directly from him, he has no supporters

Tinubu has no supporters in Lagos Lol. Just de play.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

He speaks as if tinubu is from an opposition party! grin
Just like what you rightly said,it will be sheer stupidity if most of the people from the west fall for that gimmick!

Thank you very much.
There is no way they can force Tinubu on this nation. Some of you understand the Yoruba language quite well and having in Lagos for years knows the grand plan of some of the western people.

Take your time to listen to what the governor of Akwa-Ibom said about Tinubu and the APC recently. You will see that it will be far better to support a Fulani man at this time of our political life than to support Tinubu. Tinubu remains the worst person to hold a presidential ticket.
The man is a rogue and he will fight dirty and nasty.

As a South Southerner till this moment I cannot place my hands on what Tinubu is bringing to my table. All his ambition is to be president and that is the height of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes / People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? / Bomb Blast In Niger State, Read Comments From Other Africans On BBC Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.