Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (5031 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by majole: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

I believe Tinubu would get those figures +/-5% in the SW. Am not too optimistic if Atiku can get those figures you gave him & I want to believe Peter Obi would do better than you gave him and likely come 2nd in the SW
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Papacypaul(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
oyichi:
What is the bases of your analysis?, All of you forgot that religion is going to play a vital role in the forthcoming election, labour party is very popular among Christians, what is the population of Christians in the south west?
dindinrin, you want religion to play a vital role, but doesn't want us to be ethnocentric... Zombidient are idioôt... We are Yoruba first and last, religion of middle East cannot divide us ....
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by OAT0720: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's audible to the deaf that Tinubu may clear West, I'll keep saying it he's still the man to beat in this forthcoming election if Northerners didn't sly him as people acclaimed,
PS: I'm for showore😍
May the best candidate win💯
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Aiel123: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Imagine your prediction for Ondo is this

APC 55
PDP 25
Lp 20

Meaning if total vote cast is 800,000
APC will have 440,000
Pdp 200,000
Lp 160,000

😂😂😂
Where LP wan see am? Are you counting trees join?
Thank you brother for this piece.
You see using percentage can be deceptive if one decides to work on real figures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC May Become The Minority In The House Of Reps / Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals / I Do Not Support Boko Haram - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.