Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (5009 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sammy07:

Imagine your prediction for Ondo is this

APC 55
PDP 25
Lp 20

Meaning if total vote cast is 800,000
APC will have 440,000
Pdp 200,000
Lp 160,000

😂😂😂
Where LP wan see am? Are you counting trees join?

Lp is strong in ondo central around akure,idanre,ifedore,ondo

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by tubolancer(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
If Obi cannot score high vote in southwest and some parts of northwest, why is he contesting for presidency?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Sammy07: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Lp is strong in ondo central around akure,idanre,ifedore,ondo

Sure but are very weak in Ondo North and South.

Highest I'm giving LP is 30k votes (including the Original and Follow come members)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Papacypaul(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

They can.they are many obidients in Ibadan and ogbomoso
are you in Ibadan and Ogbomosho?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Papacypaul(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lp no go see 15% in whole of Yoruba land.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by effort1: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
ChatterHouse:
APC 90 PERCENT
your sense 0 percent

You mean Tinubu that promised Nigerians 8 years for 4 year course?

4 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
My tax collector brothers are doing their work too.

They will equally survive, I don't think they have ever sneaked into your region at night in luxurious buses to beg before, so they will be fine.

You work on improving your region first, so you guys won't have to become refugees in your own country.
Ouch!
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Gauge whatever you like but the conspiracy is not adding up, I mean you guys should grow up.

The thing is affecting everybody regardless so the more you try to make it seem as if it's a plot against the Yorubas the more we see the stupidity of the west.
You are mad.
Who are the 'we' and who gives a fvck about you.
Cant you see the stupidity of whatever tribe you represent oozing out of you ?? Ozuo

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
tubolancer:
If Obi cannot score high vote in southwest and some parts of northwest, why is he contesting for presidency?
Best comment of the thread grin
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
OsunOriginal:

LP 10% in Osun... How? Who dashes monkey banana? Obi can't get 3k votes in Osun which will be less than 1%... write it down. ADC will get more votes in Osun and Oyo than LP.
Obi got all of yoruba Christain and youths votes in Osun.Stop playing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by kcnwaigbo: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

You didnt reply me on the section 136
Go and check again
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Owontime: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
LP will have 80% in every state in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Ttalk: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi got all of yoruba Christain and youths votes in Osun.Stop playing

Even the corpses in the morgue and the dead in the grave are ready to vote Peter Obi, insanity is the trademark of Obidients
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

Even the corpses in the morgue and the dead in the grave are ready to vote Peter Obi, insanity is the trademark of Obidients
Yoruba Muslim votes won't take tinubu anywhere

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Digitron: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
My analysis is this

Lagos

LP 55%
APC 35%
PDP 10%

Oyo
APC 80%
LP 15%
PDP 5%

Ondo
APC 75%
LP 15%
PDP 10%

Ogun

APC 60%
PDP 30%
LP 10%

Ekiti

APC 95%
PDP 4%
LP 1%

Osun

PDP 45%
APC 35%
LP 20%

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

You are mad.
Cant you see the stupidity of whatever tribe you represent oozing out of you ?? Ozuo

Your step father Ozuo!
Na only Yorubas the money policy affect abi?

He goat!

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Svoboda(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Elrufai is PDP

He only decamped to APC to contest the election and his Ideology is similar to members of ANPP.

All the Northerners still left in APC are ANPP members excluding Ganduje and a few others.

Without buhari, cpc is weak.

In 2011, it could only win nasarawa gov.

Tinubu couldnt have relied on cpc. The most traditional party in the north was anpp. BuhRi only won at the national.

Every northern politician around buhari now is weak. Mallami chickened out of kebbi state gov primaries.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ogogoro analysis.

You think Yorubas are fools to vote APC after disastrous 8years.

3 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

You are mad.

Omo werey!
Thunder will strike you dead if you mention me again.
Am I responsible for your spit paralysis?

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by sukar886: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
LP will shock una

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Go and check again

If the winner did not have valid votes,the first rubber up is declared winner.overvoting is invalid votes,adeleke is out
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Papacypaul:
are you in Ibadan and Ogbomosho?

Yes,I just left Oyo yesterday
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sammy07:

Sure but are very weak in Ondo North and South.

Highest I'm giving LP is 30k votes (including the Original and Follow come members)

Ondo town alone will give obi 30k.akure will give 30k plus others 40k.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Levels1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I pity all this Apc urchin’s, anybody supporting tinubu is for his or her own selfish interests.
Had it been it was osinbanjo that won the primaries, I would have gladly vote for him.
But Tinubu is the worst thing that can ever happened to Nigeria

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Olaoluwa122: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Ondo town alone will give obi 30k.akure will give 30k plus others 40k.
When are you doing Southeast and Southsouth analysis boss?😤
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
When are you doing Southeast and Southsouth analysis boss?😤

I already did it.check my prof
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:
My analysis is this

Lagos

LP 55%
APC 35%
PDP 10%

Oyo
APC 80%
LP 15%
PDP 5%

Ondo
APC 75%
LP 15%
PDP 10%

Ogun

APC 60%
PDP 30%
LP 10%

Ekiti

APC 95%
PDP 4%
LP 1%

Osun

PDP 45%
APC 35%
LP 20%

Tinubu can't lose any sw statw.obi won't see 20% in osun
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Digitron: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu can't lose any sw statw.obi won't see 20% in osun

Adeleke will do all in his power to deliver Osun.

In Lagos, it will be a huge miracle if APC with Tinubu wins.

Aside APC members and a few who are benefiting directly from him, he has no supporters

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by udemzyudex(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:

Adeleke will do all in his power to deliver Osun.

In Lagos, it will be a huge miracle if APC with Tinubu wins.

Aside APC members and a few who are benefiting directly from him, he has no supporters

Theres nothing adeleke can do.how will he make yorubas vote a fulani man? Majority in osun are with tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by OsunOriginal: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Theres nothing adeleke can do.how will he make yorubas vote a fulani man? Majority in osun are with tinubu

Don't mind them. Who knows Atiku in Osun?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Hopium: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

I don't think pdp will get 25% here

Any point PDP loses is going to APC.

LP no get any shi shi standing here. They don't exist. Maybe I even overestimated the 10% I gave them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites / Jega Requests N5bn For Plastic Voters’ Cards !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.