Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (5030 Views)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Goodmarlian: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok bruv,

Half of your population can't even live within your region but prefer to be treated as second class citizen in other people's region or state.

Nonetheless, you are more concerned about the welfare of others, you know they Charity begins at home.

My brothers will survive they are hardcore hustlers we go survive we no dey fear work unlike your tax collecting lazy brothers,every major markets in Nigeria is dominated by us,una go come buy our market and we go chop..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Ok, a lot is still going to happen before the election.

Too late.we have 3 weeks from today.the die is cast,Tinubu has the advantage

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok bruv,

You see this Naira redesign thing is Even Making people want to vote Tinubu more as a protest vote to Buhari and his cabal within the South West.

True esp as Tinubu was the first to attack the naira design...

Again,it will make vote buying easier
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

No,el rufai was in CPC as of when apc was formed...

Deputy speaker wase,apc guber candidate in niger bago,sen al makura,bayo shittu,gov masari are CPC...
Wamakko,bagudu, doguwa,amechi, lalong etc are npdp
All those you mentioned came from PDP or ANPP

Elrufai was originally PDP under the Obasanjo presidency.

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by JohnnA1: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Where is Kwara state?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok bruv,

You see this Naira redesign thing is Even Making people want to vote Tinubu more as a protest vote to Buhari and his cabal within the South West.

Still within the Yoruba environment.
This way we see a very corrupt personality in Tinubu who is screaming as a result of his perceived inability to bribe his way through. The Landlord of the nation's currency is out to deal with Tinubu and I think it's a personal beef.

Look at it well, Tinubu is in a big mess right now. I know you won't see it Sha but soon

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Obi can't get 20k votes in South west, even PDP second position will be shameful

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Ha!

I’m shocked 🤔.

What’s going on?

Na una come dey educate the guy on Labour Party chances abi na joke una dey joke ni🤔?

Sarcasm...my Vila people are meeting today to decide who to meet.they will meet with calabar and other branches to finalize next week.that is how every community in crs do

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
JohnnA1:
Where is Kwara state?

Is it sw?
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

My brothers will survive they are hardcore hustlers we go survive we no dey fear work unlike your tax collecting lazy brothers,every major markets in Nigeria is dominated by us,una go come buy our market and we go chop..
My tax collector brothers are doing their work too.

They will equally survive, I don't think they have ever sneaked into your region at night in luxurious buses to beg before, so they will be fine.

You work on improving your region first, so you guys won't have to become refugees in your own country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Fawazzz: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Lp might get 25% in ondo and Oyo wit extra efforts but never in ekiti,osun

A week is a long time in politics

As it stands today, Lp can only get 25 percent in Ondo and Lagos in the south west.

PDP is no pushover as well, they have party loyalist all over

3 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
All those you mentioned came from PDP or ANPP

Elrufai was originally PDP under the Obasanjo presidency.

No.el rufai was originally pdp but as at the time of the merger,he was in CPC.he was even instrumental to buhari changing his mind to recon test one last time.forget about where they were,we are talking about their last parties before apc.... Except you want to say buhari was anpp too..
Umahi was in anpp once just like magnus abe
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Still within the Yoruba environment.
This way we see a very corrupt personality in Tinubu who is screaming as a result of his perceived inability to bribe his way through. The Landlord of the nation's currency is out to deal with Tinubu and I think it's a personal beef.

Look at it well, Tinubu is in a big mess right now. I know you won't see it Sha but soon
The thing is people have started to see the naira redesign as a conspiracy against Yorubas.

Especially since Osibanjo also voiced out against it since yesterday.

This is the mood of our people I am currently gauging.

5 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Fawazzz:

A week is a long time in politics

As it stands today, Lp can only get 25 percent in Ondo and Lagos in the south west.

PDP is no pushover as well, they have party loyalist all over

True.pdp is very strong esp in Oyo,ondo,osun but many have joined lp.this thing is beyond party loyalists.a lot of pdp loyalists will vote apc or labour.it is now about candidacy, religion or ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Penguin2: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Wake up bro... PDP are the second in SouthWest

Each Federal Rep had come to our neighborhood and landlord tenant association accepted them... And I can tell you each meeting APC and PDP are miles ahead, followed by Accord Party

Please ask around, forget about internet

This is Oyo State

I can accept Accord’s popularity in Oyo because of Penkelemesi but those are traditional APC supporters.

And in the end, Accord supporters in Oyo will vote Tinubu for presidency and Accord candidates for senate and HOR and then in state elections. It doesn’t help Atiku in anyway.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Felimax(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The thing is people have started to see the naira redesign as a conspiracy against Yorubas.

Especially since Osibanjo also voiced out against it since yesterday.

This is the mood of our people I am currently gauging.

Gauge whatever you like but the conspiracy is not adding up, I mean you guys should grow up.

The thing is affecting everybody regardless so the more you try to make it seem as if it's a plot against the Yorubas the more we see the stupidity of the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Moh247: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

I can accept Accord’s popularity in Oyo because of Penkelemesi but those are traditional APC supporters.

And in the end, Accord supporters in Oyo will vote Tinubu for presidency and Accord candidates for senate and HOR and then in state elections. It doesn’t help Atiku in anyway.

You seem not to know that man Atiku .. I am die hard APC and for Tinubu but what I have seen Atiku deployed through Jumoke Akinjide... Cars, Buses, posters this guys are not playing..

How people recieve them is another Issue I don't know since Makinde is against Atiku

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Olaoluwa122: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

You seem not to know that man Atiku .. I am die hard APC and for Tinubu but what I have seen Atiku deployed through Jumoke Akinjide... Cars, Buses, posters this guys are not playing..

How people recieve them is another Issue I don't know since Makinde is against Atiku
Atiku will get 25% easily in Oyo state...I can bet anything on it!!

3 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Moh247: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Atiku will get 25% easily in Oyo state...I can bet anything on it!!

Honestly right now I don't doubt that
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by FatherOfJesus: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2023
I like all these analysis, we will see enough facts and evidence to troll you.
We are screenshooting everything

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by FatherOfJesus: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
Obi can't get 20k votes in South west, even PDP second position will be shameful
I don screenshot this one too.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by starstaz(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Figment of imagination. Continue in your usury of illusions.
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Hopium: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Those people won't vote obi

Even here in Kwara, LP has zero chance, talk less of the core SW states.

In Kwara:

APC: 65%
PDP: 25%
LP: 10%
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Sammy07: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunsmg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

Very close prediction.
But I think you should add 5% to PDP in Lagos and reduce LP by 5%

Also 70% APC for Ogun, reduce it by 3% and LP reduce it by 4% and add it to PDP votes. How can LP have 10% of what PDP has? Not possible here.

Ondo 20% LP is too much. Should be reduced by 11%. Add 4% to APC and 7% to PDP

Ekiti is fair

Osun, reduce LP by 6% add 2% to APC and 4% to PDP

Oyo, reduce LP by 8%, add 4% each to APC & PDP

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Okere18: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Mumu man again
Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by TheChameleon: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Sammy07:

Very close prediction.
But I think you should add 5% to PDP in Lagos and reduce LP by 5%

Also 70% APC for Ogun, reduce it by 3% and LP reduce it by 4% and add it to PDP votes. How can LP have 10% of what PDP has? Not possible here.

Ondo 20% LP is too much. Should be reduced by 11%. Add 4% to APC and 7% to PDP

Ekiti is fair

Osun, reduce LP by 6% add 2% to APC and 4% to PDP

Oyo, reduce LP by 8%, add 4% each to APC & PDP

Great adjustments. Makes even more sense than the OP's brilliant and objective analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Sammy07: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
And then, i think garfield1 should work on his percentages to tune in reality.

For example if in Ondo, total vote cast is 800,000

APC has 500,000 means 62.5%
PDP has 250,000 means 31.25%
LP has 50,000 means 6.25%

And you are here giving some party ambiguous amount of %, see what 50k votes translates to in percentage.

legendHero
Batified2023
Pakut
seunsmg
Omenka
Leodeking
Throwback
Freestuffng
Islandlady
Elsudani
Obembet
Madridguy
Osunoriginal
Iamgrey5
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Seun
Nplfmod
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by garfield1: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:

Even here in Kwara, LP has zero chance, talk less of the core SW states.

In Kwara:

APC: 65%
PDP: 25%
LP: 10%

I don't think pdp will get 25% here

1 Like

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by OsunOriginal: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:
Lagos
Apc 50%
Pdp 15%
Lp 35%

Ogun
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 10%

Ondo
Apc 55%
Pdp 25%
Lp 20%

Ekiti
Apc 75%
Pdp 20%
Lp 5%

Osun
Apc 55%
Pdp 35%
Lp 10%

Oyo
Apc 60%
Pdp 25%
Lp 15%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergieboy
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Cutieking
Spatial king
Moh247
Donphilopus
Kyase
Calmobserver
Coolambience
Yarimo
Osunoriginal
Majole
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe

LP 10% in Osun... How? Who dashes monkey banana? Obi can't get 3k votes in Osun which will be less than 1%... write it down. ADC will get more votes in Osun and Oyo than LP.

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Sammy07: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sammy07:
And then, i think garfield1 should work on his percentages to tune in reality.

For example if in Ondo, total vote cast is 800,000

APC has 500,000 means 62.5%
PDP has 250,000 means 31.25%
LP has 50,000 means 6.25%

And you are here giving some party ambiguous amount of %, see what 50k votes translates to in percentage.

Imagine your prediction for Ondo is this

APC 55
PDP 25
Lp 20

Meaning if total vote cast is 800,000
APC will have 440,000
Pdp 200,000
Lp 160,000

😂😂😂
Where LP wan see am? Are you counting trees join?

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by tubolancer(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Markets that will soon disappear.

2 Likes

Re: How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) by Ttalk: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:
LP will shock you. I see LP getting 45% in Oyo tongue

LP will get 70% in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Big In Osogbo, Ikorodu And Epe / Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals / Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.