Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Dark Skin Girls Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Skin Girls Only (4384 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by schoolboymatt(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
to all the dark skin girls (who haven't bleached, and are not planning to bleach off their beauty), I have only two words for you.

THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by BigDickProblems: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
But the truth is, light skin girls are way hotter than dark skin girls. Chocolate skin comes closer comparatively before you talk of dark skin.

They know this truth, this is why they always bleach.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by henndukwe18: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
I hvnt seen my gf here neither have I seen my spec
Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Angrydaveed2(m): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2023
BigDickProblems:
But the truth is, light skin girls are way hotter than dark skin girls. Chocolate skin comes closer comparatively before you talk of dark skin.

They know this truth, this is why they always bleach.

Lol….light skin women are ok, nothing special about them. But you see dark skin? They are the best…so natural and elegant.

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by BigDickProblems: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Angrydaveed2:

Lol….light skin women are ok, nothing special about them. But you see dark skin? They are the best…so natural and elegant.

Give me a dark skin girl, I won't get an erection. I might even puke.

But give me a light skin or a chocolate/brown skin girl then I will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Danisaint112(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

I don’t care for what majority thinks I have a mind of my own.

Rest. You are just into Lupita's movie a lot. Watch Justin Skye's own you will love her as much as Lupita too.

The are both famous African American actress. And I love both of their personalities so no qualms but things ought/got to be be said the way they are. Peace..
Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Rokiat(f): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

Rest. You are just into Lupita's movie a lot. Watch Justin Skye's own you will love her as much as Lupita too.

The are both famous African American actress. And I love both of their personalities so no qualms but things ought/got to be be said the way they are. Peace..

No you rest sir, what do you mean things ought to be said the will they are?
grin

You will now force your opinion on me? Lol

Offcourse I know Justin Skye isn’t she more famous for been Kylie Jenner friend/ side kick than even her movies you can’t even compare she and Lupita in that regard.

Lupita is in a league of her own. Lupita is in the Premier League and Justin is not even in La Liga if we are comparing the two.

Maybe because she has eurocentric beauty features especial when it comes to featurism most of you have been brainwashed into believing people with eurocentric beauty features are more beautiful then those with Afrocentric features but that’s a conversation for another day.
Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Danisaint112(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

No you rest sir, what do you mean things ought to be said the will they are?
grin

You will now force your opinion on me? Lol

Offcourse I know Justin Skye isn’t see more famous for been Kylie Jenner friend than even her movies you can’t even compare she and Lupita in that regard.

Maybe because she has eurocentric beauty features especial when it comes to featurism most of you have been brainwashed into believing people with eurocentric beauty features are more beautiful then those with Afrocentric features but that’s a conversation for another day.

Shit you are funny.

What does Eurocentric and Afrocentric got to do with this?

What does career comparison also got to do with this? Hello! We are talking beauty...

Lupita got American intonation/accent as much as Justin and they are both born of African parents. So where is the sense in what you are saying?

There are even girls in my village and girls I know personally, and even Nigerian celebrities that are even more beautiful than Lupita. Rest

First and second picture is the Justin family, third is that of her and cousins..

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Rokiat(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
I am not even gonna quote you anymore the fact that you couldn’t even understand my previous post shows shows I shouldn’t even have wasted all this time in you.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2023

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by Danisaint112(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
I am not even gonna quote you anymore the fact that you couldn’t even understand my previous post shows shows I shouldn’t even have wasted all this time in you.

Peace.

It's nice to know you weren't brave enough to quote and that you admitted the truth, quietly and in peace.
Peace girl.
Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
😍

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
❤️

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2023

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 7:50pm On May 06, 2023
😍

Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by SkengRay: 6:26pm On May 09, 2023
Re: Dark Skin Girls Only by BigDickProblems: 10:11pm On May 09, 2023
Dark Skin Girls says the thread, but what I see here is mostly chocolate/fair skin girls.

Take it or leave it, fair skin or chocolate skin girls are way more attractive than dark skin. Give me a dark skin girl, I will vomit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.