Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State (45770 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Rexymania(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice one. God has already blessed your union

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by ejimatic: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Happy marriage life to the Obidient couples.
Congrats to the couple ..Obi however cannot win in Edo!
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Majesty33(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by jahsharon: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Very good. Four idiots in one poster.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by iSense247: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
It will surprise you to know that both of them don't have voters card

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by callthefred: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
I've come to the conclusion that morally upright people like we had with Buhari don't necessarily make a good leader. What we need are intellectually upright people in government with some levels of morals.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by IfnobeGod20: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
The meter that measure and detect who have and who doesn't have voters' cards. Yeyenatu!

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by TAGM(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Doing what in Gwoza

Bayyajidda:
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by rippa(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
Na only u get voter's card
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by axeman2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Welcome, axeman2(m): Edit Profile / Shared With Me(586) / Followed Topics(86000) / FB / L&S / MT / Following(2828) / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,992,970 members, 7,291,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 February 2023 at 02:57 PM / Logout(all)

Financial Assistance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Assistance (3 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Financial Assistance by axeman2(m): 2:54pm
Please dont just read and pass I'm in a financial lockdown since morning have not eaten I Don't have a penny with me my mother is a widow I'm sorry I can't help myself I need financial aid any amount will save a soul I'm dying gradually due to starvation Please someone should help out first bank 3052298328
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Financial Assistance by axeman2(m): 2:56pm
Please forgive I can't help myself
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by chiefolododo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Uneka:
SS and SE fully Obidient
you can say that again , even the North is becoming obidient

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Onyiridike(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Walai:
It's only you that have voters card abii?

Don't mind urchins

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by flexyrule(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.
Is it everyday that you travel to Gwoza?

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Pravedk: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
TAGM:
Doing what in Gwoza

The surprising votes for Peter Obi will come from Kano and Kaduna

I can tell you that Peter Obi and Tinubu are neck on neck in Kano

Obi is winning Kaduna. Take my word and exchange it for the naira at the counter tomorrow

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by 2016v2017: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Almaigaa: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Igbo people wedding. See as the Bride and groom look hungry grin grin grin

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by obedience4(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Edo people no dey joke with obi o. Even the Oba of Benin no dey joke with Obi. If you insult obi, Dem go beat nonsense comot from your body. If I lie, ask that soldier wen Dem beat for Main Gate, Uniben. My bini people, wa dor o

Dormon dormon
Lamogun

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by 2016v2017: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xscape1993:
God bless good Nigerians with good conscience...
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by tonididdy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Edo nor dey use OBI play oh

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Thomasankara(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
[/color]ha lipsrsealed,na Nigerian soldier o[color=#770077]
pleasureosondu:
Edo people no dey joke with obi o. Even the Oba of Benin no dey joke with Obi. If you insult obi, Dem go beat nonsense comot from your body. If I lie, ask that soldier wen Dem beat for Main Gate, Uniben. My bini people, wa dor o
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by concho(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
ejimatic:
Congrats to the couple ..Obi however cannot win in Edo!
I can bet 50k

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
[/color]u get the drift bro![color=#770077]
fredoooooo:

If truly this is th case, we should all be campaigning for Sowore right now. But guess what we are all liars and hypocrites...
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
All this na child's thing! Dem no fit win election.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Moventist: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Same in Katsina

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by pokilo: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please how do I locate this obedient couple of the year.. I want to give them something special for their honeymoon

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by DSC7: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
The people's choice.......

Sometimes i dey reason say peter Obi is either from plateau or Benin..... Because the love from those 2 states are immeasurable....

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by habakukjss3: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Praktikals:

Stop littering nairaland with this nonsense copy and paste

Why is it paining you?

Tinubu boy

Olodo, you are one of the enemies of Nigeria and her youths

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by onuman: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Edo state, one of the states with the most informed population in Nigeria.
Edo state is like the springboard, the headquarters, of the Labour Party.

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by newnigerdelta00: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:

Nigerians owner too local,gosh....
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by onuman: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Meanwhile, some sections of Nigeria indulge in ethno-religious bigotry in choice of apex political leadership for Nigeria, an indulgence that makes the ethno-religious bigots think of having one of the two outdated politicians still presde over Nigeria after PMB, ......

Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) / Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement