Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State (45768 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Deepfeel(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
fredoooooo:

This is why I never take Obi and his obituaries serious ...
I have asked severally why should I vote for obi? Till date No tangible reason
We want to take power from Apc and give to who ? Someone with no track records .

Well PDP is there you can still vote for them
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by fredoooooo: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Deepfeel:

Well PDP is there you can still vote for them
I will.. its my vote , if you like vote Jonathan thats not on the list .
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by blabulu2000: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Does Bayyajidda look like an Igbo name to you? Oh, you thought only Igbos are rooting for PO. Are you aware that some part of the North is more Obidient and Obicentric than Igbos? I won't blame you, you have never traveled out, you just sit in the comfort of your home and dream

See mofo..you say nah everyone on this platform dey your level.....name your state and your home town ...I will be telling you some things in your area that you don't even know of...
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
blabulu2000:

See mofo..you say nah everyone on this platform dey your level.....name your state and your home town ...I will be telling you some things in your area that you don't even know of...

So where am I?
With your techwizardry you can tell where am I right now? I mean which state am I?
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Osariemen12: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's how we roll here.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Mrmb: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Edo people no dey joke with Obi o. Even the Oba of Benin no dey joke with Obi. If you insult obi, Dem go beat nonsense comot from your body. If I lie, ask that soldier wen Dem beat for Main Gate, Uniben. My bini people, wa dor o

Story teller, we know you zombies and your identities which is lying.... Keep lying to yourself
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by favour32(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
When people don suffer so tey for APC and PDP hands,wetin you say make dem do?
Try another party wey get chance of winning as powered by OBI/DATTI.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by blabulu2000: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

So where am I?
With your techwizardry you can tell where am I right now. I mean which state am I?

Yes. I can tell...

You are in hell and I don't see you coming out so soon.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Shikini: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes oo
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Deepfeel(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
fredoooooo:

I will.. its my vote , if you like vote Jonathan thats not on the list .
Very good , Atiku is my second choice after Obi
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Advancedman(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Edo people no dey joke with Obi o. Even the Oba of Benin no dey joke with Obi. If you insult obi, Dem go beat nonsense comot from your body. If I lie, ask that soldier wen Dem beat for Main Gate, Uniben. My bini people, wa dor o

Na so e go be

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Whoknow: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo people wedding. See as the Bride and groom look hungry grin grin grin
Nah your APC cause am nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) / Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.