Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State (45772 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Solocoin: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Edo people are carrying ObiDatti for head like no one business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Walai:
It's only you that have voters card abii?

Haha

Tell am.
Him no know say we can't wait for February 25th to vote out incompetence
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by moneyissweet(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
This one heart don break

triple996:
It will surprise you to know that both of them don't have voters card

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by switlily25(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.
Story!

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Deepfeel(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
fredoooooo:

If truly this is th case, we should all be campaigning for Sowore right now. But guess what we are all liars and hypocrites...
Sowore is a political thug nothing more

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by TAGM(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
I pray so bro.

If I may ask you went to do what in Gwoza

Pravedk:

The surprising votes for Peter Obi will come from Kano and Kaduna

I can tell you that Peter Obi and Tinubu are neck on neck in Kano

Obi is winning Kaduna. Take my word and exchange it for the naira at the counter tomorrow

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by tyinfinity: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
The couple look impoverished.they are really suffering.obi can not even give them something to start a new life.whoever follow obi will end up in the pit of poverty
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by essentialone(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Edo people support OBI, because the spelling be like OBA.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by josh005(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
I told a top urchin that Obi will get nothing less than 98% votes here in Edo State, but the urchin doubted me
You really cracked me up with "The Top Urchin"

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by liasmiram2567: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Peter Obi will win Edo 99%

Rather 101% mumu
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by effort1: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dapson73:
The invitation to their wedding really shows Pandora is their mentor.

Very stingy indeed grin

The stinginess of Ahmed Musa Yar'Adua was one of his selling points in 2007.

Stinginess with public funds is a virtue and not a vice.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by indigenous234(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.

You hardly see Obi posters even in Benin but everyone is Obidient and Yusful....... It is understandable because we've all come to know that the man no dey give shishi.

From 4 people tweeting in a room to he won't see 200 people for rally 4 Kaduna now it's "Yes, he will sweep the southeast and southsouth and get votes in Lagos and Christian enclaves of the North but he won't get 25% in 24 states....The traditional parties and politicians have taken the people for a ride for far too long... 2023, Lessons will be learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by adolfHitler1934: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
We are not surprised that you speak like your principal, gazelle garagara...

Idiotic Urchin.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Volunteerman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
The only way there won't be Obi presidency is if and only if Nigeria ceases to be one after February 25th. There's a reason we have Hausa/fulani, Igbo, and Yoruba on the ballot for the first time since the return of civil rule.
It's left for Nigerians to vote wisely and keep Nigeria one.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by hohafrank(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
Why do you people always say this?Those supporting Tinubu and Atiku do they have voters card?
Your pain just started.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by blabulu2000: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

See liar....

aboki state No be Yoruba state wey Nyamiri peo0le go carry one ObidEnSe poster come paste....you paste Obi poster for aboki state, you die immediately. If I lie...call your brothers from the north and ask them..
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
blabulu2000:

See liar....

aboki state No be Yoruba state wey Nyamiri peo0le go carry one ObidEnSe poster come paste....you paste Obi poster for aboki state, you die immediately. If I lie...call your brothers from the north and ask them..

Does Bayyajidda look like an Igbo name to you? Oh, you thought only Igbos are rooting for PO. Are you aware that some part of the North are more Obidient and Obicentric than Igbos? I won't blame you, you have never travelled out, you just sit at the comfort of your home and dream
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
flexyrule:
Is it everyday that you travel to Gwoza?

I made that post yesterday. If you check the post and the one in the other thread that graced front page and this one you will realized that they were made around the same time yesterday. Thank you.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
switlily25:

Story!

I don't owe nconsequential urchins like you any explanation.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
TAGM:
Doing what in Gwoza

My job involves travelling around the country for field assessments.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by TAGM(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

My job involves travelling around the country for field assessments.

Okay that's nice.
Can I contact you?
I need a job around that axis
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Urchinpainer: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Rather 101% mumu
Urchin shift
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Ournolly: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lovely couple.
Wishing them the best of the union.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omorodion is a Benin name but they'd still call the couple ibos since anyone supporting obi is ibo by force.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Praktikals:

Stop littering nairaland with this nonsense copy and paste

You must be foolish to think I'm littering Nairaland. If you check the time I posted it, you will notice it was posted around the same time as the one in the thread that graced front page, with this one posted first. I decided to post the other one on the thread that graced front page for wider reach to Obidients, so that they will be aware that there diehard Obidients even in rurals up North. Against the lies that BATstards'have be telling that there no Obidients in the North.

I'm delivering the message from Obidients in rurals up North, in their words, "zamu basu mamaki" translated to mean we will surprise them.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by fredoooooo: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Deepfeel:

Sowore is a political thug nothing more
This is why I never take Obi and his obituaries serious ...
I have asked severally why should I vote for obi? Till date No tangible reason
We want to take power from Apc and give to who ? Someone with no track records .
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by rummmy: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
"I and Datti are not running for president, you are running for president through us; our job is to collect the power from those who have it and give it back to you the youths to use it and build the Nigeria of your dreams where people of all tribes and religion will prosper and live peacefully together" - Peter Obi
please send this to tinubu and atiku...
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
TAGM:

Okay that's nice.
Can I contact you?
I need a job around that axis

Not at this time please.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by rummmy: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
jahsharon:
Very good. Four idiots in one poster.
painment.... grin
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Mrpojj(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
triple996:
Oga shut up
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Praktikals(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

You must be foolish to think I'm littering Nairaland. If you check the time I posted it, you will notice it was posted around the same time as the one in the thread that graced front page, with this one posted first. I decided to post this one because the other one on the thread that graced front page for wider reach to Obidients, so that they will be aware that there diehard Obidients even in rurals up North. Against the lies that BATstards'have be telling that there no Obidients in the North.

I'm delivering the message from Obidients in rurals up North, in their words, "zamu basu mamaki" translated to mean we will surprise them.
The only surprise will be Obi's 4th position.
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by TAGM(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Not at this time please.

Can we chat privately? Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement / Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.