Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM (43025 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by money121(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Davidson1010: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AndroBlaze: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dalil8:
Putin is kind hearted compared to the others. Medvedev, Patrushev would have burned Ukraine and it's NATO enablers to the ground.

Medvedev, Putin's puppet would have burned Ukraine to the ground shey??

I hope you people's ignorance is only displayed on here and not on the world's stage, msssssstchhheeww.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by treatise: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Franking: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Believe Putin at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Babaflenjor: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
W
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Darnell9(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2023

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by loswhite(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Ukrainian army was defeated 6 months ago. What Russia is fighting right now are paid mercenaries from NATO countries, Brazil, Georgia and a handful of Ukrainians.

Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun OAMJ
they defeated them a year ago....clown
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by fk001(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
I called Zelensky and said: "I came from a meeting, he's not going to kill you." Zelensky asks; "Are you sure?" I reply "100%, he won't do it"

"2 hours later Zelensky went into his office and filmed himself there on the phone with the words; "I'm not afraid
!

I don't know why but this got me cracking cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrkindness:
I am not sure OAU of great Ife produced an idiot like you, may be you are one of those non academic students without reg number.mohammadu ya mutu da guntun Kashi asuriya

You've proven yourself to be a brainless fool

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by fadre5(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
All some people will still find a way of bringing JAGABAN into this...

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by buJu234: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
The truth u guys don't knw abt this war is that central European countries are fighting for their lives indirectly via this ukraine war..

Cos if ukraine falls, Poland, Czech etc are in soup..

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Coolsperm:
War is not good, but Tinubu have brought war against Nigerian Christian's, pls don't vote for APC again, Tinubu is evil
You are the real devil........Tinubu is not christian enemy.....You and your pastor are d real enemy to.Nigeria in general

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by EngrKemp: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
How are they able to keep that tiny cap on their heads without it falling off?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by naijapikin2(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
A war that's getting close to a year and russia is still grappling with how to overpower ukraine. Mighty russia fa.

If not for their nukes I dare them to come and fight nigeria.

With that their old gatling guns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Burgcudi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Puntin is man!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by franchasng: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putin can't kill Zelensky.

There is no way he could do that because it will also expose his own life to danger if he dared it. Putin read the history of world war ii and knew the consequences.

US and NATO gave Putin a stern warning not to bomb Ukrain presidential villa and Putin worked with that cos he knows the consequences.

Forget gragra, Putin knows US alone will defeat them, highest he can do is to use nuclear warheads to maybe cause heavy losses on America but at the end, Putin will be killed inside Russia.

If US mean Putin he will be gone, they even put some fear in Putin by killing some of his associates which made Putin to start rotating his cooks and making it compulsory for every cook to taste his food before he eats。

US is too big for Russia talk more of NATO. US just don't want to confront Russia for the sake of global peace not that US can't defeat Russia.

US is the world power for a reason, all of Europe and Asia fear US for a reason, Russia fear US for a reason.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin

Zelensky is indeed a clown meant for the amusement of the Western forces.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Tektronics12: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are Deluded. Emperor Comes and Go. Nothing Last Forever!
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

The United States of America and "World liberty" have no business being in the same sentence, please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by thesicilian: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. Putin is playing a long game with Zelensky and the West

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AnyanwuSilas: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putin is a good man and Godsent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by EdiskyHarry: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
The truth is Putin will forever be remembered in history as the world's greatest leader of all time.
This is the only man who is fighting against injustice alone.
For the past years, America and NATO were moving about destroying many countries (Libya, Afghanistan, Serbia, Iraq, Cuba, Vietnam etc,,) at will. With little or no resistance.
But today Putin is standing tall. Everyone is afraid of him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

I can go on and on, let's just give them the respect they deserve

Putin is a loser

Stop watching CNN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Kizyte(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

I can go on and on, let's just give them the respect they deserve

Putin is a loser

100% correct!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.