Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM (43027 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by GeneralPula: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
This got me laughing. After he was told Putin will not kill him, he went to his office and made a video that his not afraid. Wtf
Abi.
See as e be like comedy.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by ibtommy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120667571:
.......and we have moderators on this forum?!
This is terrible, shocking and alarming!
Shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by prophetfire: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHGy_Md-F1U

Credit: Washington Post || The Guardian
. Why write this thrashy fake story? Just because you support one of the two European lunatics destroying their people with a senseless war?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by FarahAideed: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

I can go on and on, let's just give them the respect they deserve

Putin is a loser

So you think if Putin wants Zelensky dead it a hard deal? They would have struck him at enu of his public appearancez

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Gandrova: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrkindness:
it will never be well with Annabi Mohammed wherever he is for breeding animals that rejoice over the death of others through his useless religion.
You likes would never experienced peace of mind even after your death!

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Kaytixy: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

Putin is a loser

stop smoking weed

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Edusouls(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Be deceiving urself eventually Ukraine would fall, and mind u Russia is fighting 30 nato nations, USA is slowly ailing from a deadly cancer eating them up , so stay there and be shouting USA, simply their reign is over
God1000:

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan

Putin is a loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
madridguy:
Putin my hero. The strongest man on earth.

God bless Russia, for cutting the western powers into sizes.

God Bless America for always care about themselves alone.

God bless Nigeria and perish all our enemies.

A tyrant can never be a hero no matter the good he does because the bad will overshadow it.

He must stop his tyranny to be a close to a hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by toxtimmy: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
What about you...you must be a loooossseerrrsss.

You can't even call your life cal councillor a loser even though they have harmed you to the extent you now think Putin is your president...lol

God1000:

Putin is a loser

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by omowumi9: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are not been fair to the man. Polls will judge.

Coolsperm:
War is not good, but Tinubu have brought war against Nigerian Christian's, pls don't vote for APC again, Tinubu is evil
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Kelvin3476: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
This got me laughing. After he was told Putin will not kill him, he went to his office and made a video that his not afraid. Wtf

ONLY BRAINDEAD PERSONS WOULD BELIEVE THIS SHIT FROM A WESTERN SOURCE
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by ovieigho(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Let me quote and save 📌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by jullary(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Its better you dont answer many people castigating you on this? Nigerians that doesnt knows left from right! We same people that push buhari in as president, and we have a stagnant economy! And we same people still shouting tinubu and atiku including obi, without thinking of how that useless constitution will be changed to favour common man, try this in any advace country and see were(madness)
God1000:

Putin is a loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by blowjohn(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:

Eminem am not afraid must have been playing somewhere near him

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by texazzpete(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Ukrainian army was defeated 6 months ago. What Russia is fighting right now are paid mercenaries from NATO countries, Brazil, Georgia and a handful of Ukrainians.

Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun OAMJ

How they still move your threads to the front page even when it’s obvious you’re not fully with us is one of life’s mysteries.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by dataking: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrkindness:
it will never be well with Annabi Mohammed wherever he is for breeding animals that rejoice over the death of others through his useless religion.

You are cursed

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by ToyinDipo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zelensky is a clown, I bet he is Peter clown Obi's inspiration.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Highways: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Zelensky is a clown, I bet he is Peter clown Obi's inspiration.

Yeah like Tinubu licking the yeast infected microphone when asked to test the microphone

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by opamoses1: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrkindness:
grin grin grin
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by opamoses1: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

He's an Islamist that's why he loves Russia and hate the West, he's not using brain

It's mostly all these muslim fanatics and terrorists that support Russia.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nonexisting1: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
Hehehe. That gave him the morale to be carrying chest up and down. He knows US sabi give fake hope so his hope now is that Putin go stand by his words no matter the distractions, at least his personal life is not in danger. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by onuman: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHGy_Md-F1U

Credit: Washington Post || The Guardian

Zelensky the comedian president has used his Ukraine as war theatre to destroy the last vestiges of Communism and Soviet Union reunification dreams of Russians.
He must be lying to himself if he believes that Russian troops will not be ordered by Vladimir Putin to kill him, if he is captured by Russian troops.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

Furthermore, US specifically warned Russia not to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Putin is a loser

Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Adjovi: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
buJu234:
The truth u guys don't knw abt this war is that central European countries are fighting for their lives indirectly via this ukraine war..

Cos if ukraine falls, Poland, Czech etc are in soup..

That's the lie NATO keeps feeding y'all. Russia wants nothing with Poland or Czech Republic. Even Ukraine of they had agreed on the Minsk agreement Russia won't have evaded . What Russia asked for is simple allow the donbass region be independent and Ukraine should be neutral.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
madridguy:
Putin my hero. The strongest man on earth.

God bless Russia, for cutting the western powers into sizes.

God Bless America for always care about themselves alone.

God bless Nigeria and perish all our enemies.

Funny how only fanatical Muslims love putin all of a sudden.

To the rest of the Muslims around the world, who call out evil even if it is in their backyard. I salute you.

To prophet Elijah Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan, Nihad Awad of the CAIR and many others. Thank you for speaking out even when it is difficult
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by opamoses1: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

Furthermore, US specifically warned Russia not to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Putin is a loser

You are very correct. US na baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by opamoses1: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adjovi:

That's the lie NATO keeps feeding y'all. Russia wants nothing with Poland or Czech Republic. Even Ukraine of they had agreed on the Minsk agreement Russia won't have evaded . What Russia asked for is simple allow the donbass region be independent and Ukraine should be neutral.
Yawns. Putin broke and violated the 1993 Budapest memorandum by invading and annexing Crimea, Ukraine in 2014. The mad man of Russia also invaded Georgia in 2008.
Budapest agreement was before Minsks and it was Putin that also violated Minsks by arming insurgency in Eastern Ukraine.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AnyanwuSilas: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
opamoses1:

It's mostly all these muslim fanatics and terrorists that support Russia.

I'm from Imo State, I'm not a Muslim but I support Russia over the West because Russia is fighting for fair play in the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by opamoses1: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

I'm from Imo State, I'm not a Muslim but I support Russia over the West because Russia is fighting for fair play in the world.

You want fair play in the world, tell African Governments to start rejecting American and British aids. You can start from there.

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Adjovi: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Which yeye liberty. Iraq Libya Serbia ma liberty abi. Make Una dey deceive unaself there. Why USA no allow Cuba do what they like, why have they refused to remove the embargo they placed on Venezuela since how many years ago despite the UN asking them to remove the embargo? Make Una dey talk truth jare. USA is worse that Russia in everything.

Let me ask you this questions.

1: nations started acquiring nuclear weapons because of who?
2: we are told nuclear weapons are weapons of deterrence. Now who ate they trying to deter from using it on them?

Give me honest answers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.