Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM (42963 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Dikaveli(m): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

Furthermore, US specifically warned Russia not to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine

I can go on and on, let's just give them the respect they deserve

Putin is a loser

You think Jews in Ukraine is bigger in number that Jews in Russia?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Shorty1980: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2023
I will name my last child PUTIN

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by 9gerian: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Zelenski probably expected worse but got emboldened after knowing he would not be killed.

Similarly, in diplomatic circles it would be inappropriate for Putin to say he intends to have Zelenski killed, even he meant to.

Maybe if Zelenski had been told otherwise, he would have considered and made more people focused decisions for the benefit of the Ukrainian people.

Thanksful:
This got me laughing. After he was told Putin will not kill him, he went to his office and made a video that his not afraid. Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by GerogeI(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:
Putin tried to have him killed, he didn't just succeed, he even invited Chechen fighters and they made several unsuccessful assassination attempts

The order Putin gave his soldiers then was to either kill or capture president zelensky, but his evil plan was thwarted by Western intervention

Meanwhile Israel under Bennett refused to condemn the invasion despite millions of Jewish people living in Ukraine, Benny didn't send any single weapon to Ukraine despite several requests from Ukraine because he was afraid of putin

it is crystal clear that Israel doesn't want to provoke Russia and suffer the consequences in Syria

I still prefer a unipolar world led by USA, hate them all you want but USA is the only country that is strong enough and willing to fight for the liberty of every man and woman in every corner of the world.

US is the reason Ukraine is still fighting a superpower country for nearly a year now, US is the reason Putin will never expand his empire, US is the reason China won't dare make a move on Taiwan, US is the reason north Korea will never attack south Korea, what about Iran in the middle East.

Furthermore, US specifically warned Russia not to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Putin is a loser

Yeah right.
And they forgot to slam one hypersonic missile into his office while he is filming himself and thereafter send in paratroopers to make sure the job was done.

No killing Zelensky could lead to an European war. And would put other leaders of other CIS Russian enclave like Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kazakstan, etc on edgea possibly sway them against Putin, cause it will appear as Russia us invading old USSR instead of protecting Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine.

Yes Russia hoped Zelensky would die, not at their hands but at the hands of Ukrainians coupist aided by PMC Wagner. This might still happen if Zelensky keeps up yhe forceful conscription and his canon fodder treatment of new untrained recruits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Wawelexy(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

You are blindfolded with the freedom of doom which the western world is offering you.... A nation which encourages LGBTQ and the likes is what you refers to as a liberal nation? Only someone who is biased would choose USA ahead of Russia....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by franksam2009: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

they don't need soldiers to kill anyone anywhere, all they need is a precision guilded hypersonic missile that can hit any target anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AnyanwuSilas: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2023
blackboy:
Putin is evil way worse than any African leader

How is your slave masters better than person trying to free you? Western media have damaged your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by MiniImportation: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2023
madridguy:
Putin my hero. The strongest man on earth.

God bless Russia, for cutting the western powers into sizes.

God Bless America for always care about themselves alone.

God bless Nigeria and perish all our enemies.

Amen brother.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Brushstrokes20: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2023
All is fair in warfare!.. Trust that vampire at your peril undecided
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

1 hypersonic weapon targeted at his location would've done the trick. He obviously is not out to kill him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by mrksquare: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Most Ukrainian are Jews. Zelensky is of Jewish ancestry. Ditto most Russians as well.

I think the former Israeli PM wanted to be neutral in the whole thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Totfulguy: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2023
100%

God1000:

Putin is a loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AnyanwuSilas: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:

A Jew is discussing with two Christians about how theyve caused death, carnage and destruction to innocent civilians but somehow you manage to throw Muslims in the mix. You Igbos have serious mental issues.

Stupid tribalistic slowpoke, did he tell you he's Igbo or his name sounds Igbo?
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by GoodLord95: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok now we know he won't kill Zelensky. You guys should also tell us what caused the war and what Putin really wants
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Mercury12(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Lol okay. Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by AnyanwuSilas: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2023
chronique:
Reading comments here and one can only marvel at the level of ignorance on display. Most of you here only got to know of the war when Russia invaded Ukraine but do not know how the war came about. An intelligent person would do a research and find out what the Genesis of the problem is. Someone said people supporting Russia are doing so cos they were denied visa to the US and Canada. Can you imagine how daft a person can be? Do you guys even know that there are a few Americans fighting in Russia's Wagner group? Do you guys know that there are Americans who support Russia in this war? Another person asked why blacks do not migrate to Russia but America or Canada, if Russia is so good... Do you guys realize that a lot of people would not be in the US, Canada or UK if they were not English speaking countries? It's common knowledge that people tend to migrate to places where there's no language barrier. How many blacks are living in Norway, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland and all the non-English speaking countries of NATO? The belief that the US is right and Russia is bad without you doing your own findings to know how this war came about, just shows how mentally slow most of you are. I'd leave you guys with a few points so you can see who exactly is the problem of the world.

In the history of the world, only one country has used a nuclear bomb in a war. That country is America and they killed 100s of thousands of people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki despite the fact that they knew the Japanese were already about surrending. Innocent civilians were killed and till tomorrow, they have not accounted for their crimes.

Osama Bin laden, the famous Al Qaeda terrorist responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attack, was created by the Americans. He was trained by America and funded to fight the soviet union in Afghanistan in 1979-1989.

Sadam hussein of Iraq was killed by the US and NATO after invading Iraq with a lie that Sadam had weapons of mass destruction only to kill him and millions of Iraqis and couldn't provide any weapon of mass destruction. Sadams death led to the creation of ISIS as terrorists and militias that had been outlawed in Iraq under Sadam, came back and started creating problems for the world.

US and NATO invaded Libya and killed ghadaffi and left the state in ruins. Militias that were also outlawed under ghadaffi, came back and Libya became a failed state. The destruction of Libya is one of the reasons why Nigeria is spending so much to fight boko haram as weapons and terrorists from there are sent down to Nigeria. Today, we now have a branch of ISIS in Nigeria called ISWAP.

The US also created a crisis in Syria and were funding and sending arms to "moderate rebels" as they liked to call it, to fight Assad of Syria. These rebels were in turn, handing over the weapons to ISIS. This was when ISIS was actually created. Terrorists in Syria and Iraq. It was until the Russians stepped into Syria that ISIS was defeated.

You can check and research on everything I have stated here. Terrorism thrives in the world because the US has a hand in it.

The war in Ukraine has a lot of angles to it. Political, economic and military angles.
Ukraine is being used as a stage by the US and NATO to fight a proxy war against Russia. There are video clips online to show that the US have been preparing for this for a long time. Same goes for the Russians. The former Israeli president has said that Russia and Ukraine were close to signing a peace treaty within the first few months of the conflicts and had signed 17 drafts agreements before the west interfered and disrupted the negotiations. Of what importance is the war to the US? The US military industrial complex has been the main beneficiary of this conflict as it has allowed European nations to buy so much arms and ammunition from the US in such a short time. The global arms market needs a war or conflict somewhere so they can remain in business and the US is the main beneficiary of this. Without wars, the arms market will die and manufacturers would have to close business.
Russia up until now had provided the whole of Europe with cheap gas and oil which has allowed the European economy to thrive all these years and had given the German manufacturing industry the opportunity to be competitive in the market. Of course, the US didn't like this. Nordstream 2 was blown up by the US and today, most of Europe are now buying expensive LNG gas from the US. Of course, the US is profiting from the crisis. Manufacturers in Germany are now closing down with the intent of moving to the US to set up shop. Who's losing?
Russia on her own part too are taking their time to wage the war and also profiting from oil and gas sales. During this war, they have made more than they made before the war despite selling fewer quantities due to sanctions. Latest IMF report even predicts the Russian economy to grow better than the German economy. Imagine a country at war making more money than a country that is not at war. Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe.

I'd implore you guys to read and research about everything I have said. Don't just take my words hook, line and sinker.

America is not the angel you people try to make her look like.

All what you said is true except the side you claim that the fall of Libya is responsible for terrorism in Nigeria as Buhari is also saying.

Is Nigeria the only country in West Africa? even countries that are in North Africa bordered with Libya are enjoying peace.

Fulani militias are 6 times worst than Boko Haram but yet not mentioned, they are sponsored by Turkey and OIC,

Boko Haram members were brainwashed by their religious leaders and armed by political leaders to wage war against infidels.
Buhari, Muslims, Fulani elites and Kanuri elites are responsible for terrorism in Nigeria, not USA.
We Southerners know what is going on in the Sahel
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by just2endowed: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Zelensky should have implemented the Minsk agreement to avoid war with Russia. It was the West that pushed Zelensky into this war

Who now broke the agreement? Did you know the details of the agreement?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by chronique(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

All what you said is true except the side you claim that the fall of Libya is responsible for terrorism in Nigeria as Buhari is also saying.

Is Nigeria the only country in West Africa? even countries that are in North Africa bordered with Libya are enjoying peace.

Fulani militias are 6 times worst than Boko Haram but yet not mentioned, they are sponsored by Turkey and OIC,

Boko Haram members were brainwashed by their religious leaders and armed by political leaders to wage war against infidels.
Buhari, Muslims, Fulani elites and Kanuri elites are responsible for terrorism in Nigeria, not USA.
We Southerners know what is going on in the Sahel

It is not the Genesis of terrorism in Nigeria but is fueling it as weapons from there are being funneled into the country and some of the terrorists are trained there.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Offpointng: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2023
naijapikin2:
A war that's getting close to a year and russia is still grappling with how to overpower ukraine. Mighty russia fa.

If not for their nukes I dare them to come and fight nigeria.

With that their old gatling guns

OK Nice joke there mate
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Hanndye: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Seems to me like a stupid question.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Goodlady(f): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

The best for us is to stand on our own grand than to be under USA or Russia.

Russia is destroying the US world order and creating a multipolar world so that we can be independent of the West. Russians love Putin and are standing by him so he's not a dictator. Russia is a Christain country just like the US,. the entire global South stand with Russia. You need to wake up
I no sleep. The Islamists are supporting Russia cos they think when USA is gone, they ll now face Russia. Turkey is the no 1 suspect

1 Like

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by Alayiwola: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Dont be Decieved ,Devil Can Kill,Men can Kill. even Jesus said it .Don't be scared of what can kill the Body and not Spirit. The great Power of God Is that HE Can Kill both Body And spirit.
post=120667559:
Only God can kill........
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by occfx: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Face to face, I heard from a former French soldier, he said the US is a very powerful country and the unity in them is one of their greatest weapons. No matter how Trump was provoked, he will never leak the US military secrets. He said its possible, they have another type of weapon no one knows about in the whole world. Even some of there Chinese military scientists will never leak there secrets. He said he doesn't know what they tell or give them to shut up forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

The reason nuclear bombs haven't been used or will never be used by Russia in Ukraine as nothing to do with USA warning. You should know that.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2023
fk001:

I called Zelensky and said: "I came from a meeting, he's not going to kill you." Zelensky asks; "Are you sure?" I reply "100%, he won't do it"

"2 hours later Zelensky went into his office and filmed himself there on the phone with the words; "I'm not afraid
!

I don't know why but this got me cracking cheesy cheesy

It should be funny now. After he was told behind the curtain the he wouldn't be harmed by Putin, the clown went on the internet claiming the hero who is not afraid. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
franchasng:
Putin can't kill Zelensky.
There is no way he could do that because it will also expose his own life to danger if he dared it. Putin read the history of world war ii and knew the consequences.

US and NATO gave Putin a stern warning not to bomb Ukrain presidential villa and Putin worked with that cos he knows the consequences.

US is the world power for a reason, all of Europe and Asia fear US for a reason, Russia fear US for a reason.

Trust me, the reason Putin won't kill Zelensky is not because of warning from USA and NATO. They can't attack Russia for killing Zelensky just the same way they haven't attacked Russia for reducing Ukraine to rubbles.

If Putin kills Zelensky, Russia will be more isolated than the current situation and it may last several years. Putin wouldn't want that because peaceful negotiation is still possible at the moment.

I don't know what makes you think Russia fears USA that much. What matured people know is that Russia has more nuclear weapons than any country in the whole world and there is no any weapon greater than nuclear weapons, known and unknown. So, quit your fantasy.

What these countries have for each is mutual respect because there is what is known as Mutually Assured Destruction at play. That's the same reason USA and NATO couldn't invade North Korea
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by naijapikin2(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Can Ukraine fight Russia without the help of NATO?

Nigeria?
you have a point, nato backs ukraine. Google russias gatling guns and you will find out that russia is just an overestimated ostrich. Guns that were used during WW11 is what russia is using to fight ukraine haba mana. Pound for pound nigeria go stand well against russia.
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by naijapikin2(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Offpointng:

OK Nice joke there mate
now on a serious note. Nigeria can stand well against a russian side that still uses old war weapons. Take away Russia's nukes and they are slightly above average. Don't forget nigeria has one of the best ground forces in the military. Na awa leaders dey fall awa hand.

Am telling you man
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by midastouch: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:

Putin is a loser

Please reduce the amount of time spent watching CNN and BBC. They have been found to induce distorted and biased view of world events
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by BentizilL: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

They are the most powerful nation in the world.

You want nuclear war abi?

You never know pain for life, you will beg for sunshine.
If it gets to the worst case situation, US will definitely suffer casualties but let me tell you that Russia will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Putin knows that US doesn’t want to suffer any casualty and that’s why they tread carefully to prevent nuclear war while Putin his running is big mouth but if that is the last option for US to defend themselves, they will do so and erase Russia from the surface of the earth.

Can Russia fight Germany, Uk, South Korea, france alone
Not to talk of adding US… reason am bros

Before u support russia.

Answer this one question, do you think Russia will be a better leader than US?

Can you live in russia in peace of mind. Go russia and see how they will treat you like ape. You don’t have blacks anywhere close there. US may not be perfect but that’s the country that allowed a black man ruled, a country that encourages diversity and liberty

Shut up and stop giving excuses for cowardice...
In an event of nuclear war between US and Russia, majority of all those countries you mentioned will declare neutrality...

US will be more affected in a nuclear war against Russia...
Re: I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM by rickleye: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Ask him if he killed Litvinenko ?
Then believe him at your peril !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.