Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

On The Princess Bed (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Princess Bed (18+) (2549 Views)

How To Please Ur Woman In Bed 18+ [nauthy Chat} / In The Billionaire’s Bed … (18+) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
💛 ON THE
PRINCESS BED 🎀
(Craving For Him) 🥀

By Ricky Gold

‼️ DON’T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

PROLOGUE

She’s a sexy!

She’s rude!

She’s arrogant!

Octavia Humphrey 22 years lady, a definition of beauty. The princess of Goryeo dynasty ruled by King Jung Min.

She doesn’t tolerate any shit and won’t hesitate to fire all the maids or anyone in the palace.

At the mention of her name, everyone took to their heels. She punished everyone whether old or young.

Until one day, she have a night stand with a stranger. She didn’t get to see his face and then she begans to craves for him.

Then, he shows up becoming her personal bodyguard and she will do anything to have him to herself only.

Who’s this him?

What happen when her best friend shows up falling for the guy?

Find out!!!!

💚 By Ricky Gold 💚

💛 ON THE
PRINCESS BED 🎀
(Craving For Him) 🥀

By Ricky Gold

‼️ DON’T COPY IR REPOST ‼️

CHAPTER 1
★★ ( PRINCESS OCTAVIA) ★★

SHUSHAN PALACE

The alarm rung loudly as princess Octavia groaned and woke up. She grab the alarm and flung it on the ground as it smashed into pieces.

She felt anger rising inside her.

Her peaceful sleep got ruined because of this freaking alarm?

She rang the bell and five maids entered in her room with a rush. She glared at the five of them.

Who’s that fool that set this alarm” Octavia yelled as the maids flinched in fear.

Start talking or else you all are fired'” she yelled as a maid stepped out and went on her knees.”

Am sorry my princess” the maid pleaded.”

Octavia landed a hot slap on her face.

You must be very stupid! Guards! She yelled and six guards entered the room.

Don’t you know that you have to knock before coming in” Octavia stood up and landed a slap on each of them.”

We are sorry my princess” they replied”

Better be” she hissed and face the maid showing no sign of emotion.”

Take this wench to the dungeon and gave her six strokes and make sure she leave this palace” Octavia said as the maids widen her eyes.”

Please my princess, have mercy on me” the maid screamed as the guards take her away.”

The remaining four of you will be laying on the sun till 12 in the afternoon. Now leave my room” She said as the maids took to their heels”

Unfortunately, one of them in attempt to rush our of room hit her leg on dressing mirror and it fell down broken into pieces.

Gosh! My favorite” Octavia screamed and picked up some broken part before walking towards the maid.”

Please, my princess” the maid pleaded walking out of the room while Octavia followed her behind.”

You don’t know the person you are messing with” Octavia made to stab broken glass.”

Stop,” a voice said as Octavia stopped abruptly. She glared at the maid before removing her hand”

You are lucky” she said as the maid scampered away before she could change her mind ”

What the hell is wrong with you Octavia” yelled Charles her eldest brother.”

Shut your mouth Charles, did I ask you to barge into my affairs” Octavia yelled”

I can’t watch you insult me like this, am your elder brother for crying out loud” Charles yelled.”

Who cares” Octavia hissed and made to leave but Charles draw her back.”

Are you mad” Octavia yelled and landed a hot slap on his face”

How dare you” Charles yelled and made to slap him but she held her hand.”

I won’t allow you to touch me with that stinking hands of yours, fool” Octavia spat and walk away.”

Charles clenched his fist in anger

What’s wrong with you my son” His heart softened as he turned to see her mother Queen Aliya.”

He turned and walk away while Queen Aliya sighed

★★★

NIGHT

Octavia came downstairs dressed looking sexy. She didn’t spare a glance to anyone before making her way to the door but a voice halted her steps.

Where do you think you are going” King Albert asked.

And how does that concern you father. Anywhere I go is none of your business” Octavia speak rudely.

One more word from you and I will locked you up” King Albert threatened.

Go ahead, father. I don’t care, am heading to the club” Octavia hissed loudly and left the house shaking her butt.

The king hitted the table and everyone looked up.

I wonder why you sister have to behave like this. Can’t you talk to her” King Albert yelled at Charles.

I have talk to her but she won’t change” Charles replied before digging his food.

The queen kept mute not knowing what to say.

★★
AT THE CLUB

The loud beating of music could be heard as strippers were dancing on the pole.
Some people are dancing on the stage.

Aiden served the man the wine before returning to the counter and met his friend Blake.

Working here is stressful” Blake muttered

That’s not for me, I enjoyed working here” Aiden replied

Who’s this hot babe” Blake muttered as Aiden trailed his eyes and it landed on Octavia who was coming in a some kind of feelings rushed in him.

Octavia looked up and their eyes met and she felt herself getting wet.

What’s happening to me. Am I craving for that guy” Octavia asked to no one in particular.

She couldn’t control herself anyone as she rushed to the counter.

Before Aiden could knew it, she smashed her lips on his.
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/on-the-princess-bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Read this wonderful story with just a click
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Enjoy this story during this election to keep you busy
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Interesting story pls read
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Nice story
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 2:07pm On May 30, 2023
Interesting afternoon story
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Wow
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 4:04am On Feb 04
Interesting
Re: On The Princess Bed (18+) by Pascalsite: 10:45am On Mar 06
Please read this interesting story

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? / My Gbola Does Not Have A Strong Erection . Help / My Brother Is Sickly In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.