Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? (2543 Views)

This Is The Reason Why Guys Should Never Joke With Breast Sucking / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by SpreshMan: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hello n’landers , I have been meaning to create this thread but for fear of the too holy ones….

See I love breast too much and when i see it exposed inside dresses, it gladdens or otherwise excites my soul; and puts me in the state of “this is good”. But I have an issue, when I finally get in physical contact with this many breasts, I find there is often little activities I can perform with them and I find myself focusing more on the pussy after which the whole feeling dies. And I don’t like it. I have tried sucking, caressing, sliding my dicck in between..,
So friends, kindly suggest to me, the more sweeter things to do with breasts when next I see them?
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by TheZeezle(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cut them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by SpreshMan: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheZeezle:
Cut them...

No sir, I can’t possibly do that as it would inflict pains.

Maybe you don’t really get what I mean; let me try more: in imagination I prefer breast to pussy, but when reality calls, pussy offers more pleasure. What advise can you give me so I can derive more pleasure from breast and get the eternal satisfaction?
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Chaos14: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Do you have your pvc

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Stiv19cuff(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
It’s because you are idle and why your brain can still create time to fantasize at sight!

Give your self a near impossible goal and strive towards it, you will realize you won’t even have an wrection in front of a naked woman!

Everything comes from your programmed mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by TheZeezle(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
CUT IT! You'll be satisfied.

SpreshMan:

No sir, I can’t possibly do that as it would inflict pains.

Maybe you don’t really get what I mean; let me try more: in imagination I prefer breast to pussy, but when reality calls, pussy offers more pleasure. What advise can you give me so I can derive more pleasure from breast and get the eternal satisfaction?
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Illegal1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Breast are only attractive wen they are inside a bra,bring them out,then u will see the wall of jerico....

notin dey move me for woman side again slf,i hv had enough of them....

1 Like

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Urheadmaster(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Babies knows what to do with breast or are you a baby tongue

2 Likes

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Starz825(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
It’s because you are idle and why your brain can still relate time to fantasize at sight!

Give your self a near impossible goal and strive towards it, you will realize you won’t even have an wrection in front of a naked woman!

Everything comes from your programmed mindset

This is romance section......cos people post here doesn't mean they don't have a life .....it high time you all got that fact into your heads.....anything you would find here is all about sex, romance , relationships etc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Pickmycall: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Masturbation don carry my feelings gerrout from a lady's body.I no dey too reason their matter again.
For over 4 years I never knack pussy.I been dey go brothel before to ease my lust but those ashi no dey make me enjoy sex.
Too much restrictions"No touch my breasts"Do quick release or else,you go pay for another round"Na after I don pay them dey show their true colour.

Now if I dey feel lustful,I go wear Condom ontop my erec.tion and Jerk off.This has being keeping me of ladies till this time.I never even carry infection sef.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Rexymania(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
You dey madt
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Illegal1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pickmycall:
Masturbation don carry my feelings gerrout from a lady's body.I no dey too reason their matter again.
For over 4 years I never knack pussy.I been dey go brothel before to ease my lust but those ashi no dey make me enjoy sex.
Too much restrictions"No touch my breasts"Do quick release or else,you go pay for another round"Na after I don pay them dey show their true colour.

Now if I dey feel lustful,I go wear Condom ontop my erec.tion and Jerk off.This has being keeping me of ladies till this time.I never even carry infection sef.

honestly bros..i still dey wonder hw u guys enjoy masturbating,i tried it jst once bk in 2013,i no like am at all...

truly....one man food nah another man poison.
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pickmycall:

Wait. You wear condom and masturbate grin To avoid getting infected from your palms or what. grin
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by Pickmycall: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nicepoker:
Wait. You wear condom and masturbate grin To avoid getting infected from your palms or what. grin
I no want make the sperm rub my short.
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by DaddyCork: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
SpreshMan:
Hello n’landers , I have been meaning to create this thread but for fear of the too holy ones….

See I love breast too much and when i see it exposed inside dresses, it gladdens or otherwise excites my soul; and puts me in the state of “this is good”. But I have an issue, when I finally get in physical contact with this many breasts, I find there is often little activities I can perform with them and I find myself focusing more on the pussy after which the whole feeling dies. And I don’t like it. I have tried sucking, caressing, sliding my dicck in between..,
So friends, kindly suggest to me, the more sweeter things to do with breasts when next I see them?

angry
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by DaddyCork: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
SpreshMan:

bro..best solution
brother juss slide yor dikk between 2 pillow case & close yor eyes.....dats wot every man use to do sir!!(THANK ME LATER) angry
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by SpreshMan: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
DaddyCork:

bro..best solution
brother juss slide yor dikk between 2 pillow case & close yor eyes.....dats wot every man use to do sir!!(THANK ME LATER) angry

Omo! This!

I have seen it all grin
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by SpreshMan: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Pickmycall:

I masturbated a lot of before I started having real sex, that’s no way I’m preferring it to sex… unless as a last option.
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by NonsenseRubbish: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
SpreshMan:

Nonsense plus rubbish angry angry
Re: HELP! What Can I Do With Breast? by imagrg(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2023
I don't think there is any harm associated with masturbation. My only advice is that it should not be done in excess.
If you use condom to fvck a lady, it is simulated sex which is tantamount to masturbation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech / Is This Normal Or Is There A Problem Somewhere? / Whats Your Dream Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.