Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa (511 Views)

Ungrateful Ladies / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:50pm On May 20, 2023
@dashpressmedia

Kindly Watch & Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQpp_oiE6U

* 1 ungrateful
* 2 I don’t think this ladies hustle
* 3 they are not cultured
* 4 they have no character or attitude in being grateful
* 5 they are entitled which is wrong he owes you nothing
* If a man give you something even if it’s #1000 you have no idea what he took him to make that
* I blame the men who surround or date ladies who don’t have common sense like ben Bruce will say common sense isn’t common
* And if you are a lady supporting them you are on this table

#dashpressmedia #gossip #enterntainment #comedy #news #digitalbimpetv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2023
Worst still they live in apartment of 8 in a room in lekki and do hook up as part time or full time job. Using kaya mata.

They are broke, poor and can hardly afford anything for themselves.

Spend all their money on beauty and cosmetics to enhance their demand.

Many have brothers who can hardly feed themselves or take care of them.

They forgive their brothers poverty but blame other men of being poor.

Selfish in reasoning and only classify you based on wealth.

They are feminist as long as it enables them to leech and not contribute.

They hardly give or useful in times of need. Even if you gave them your kidney, they would charge you before you get their blood.

There is no friendship in their dictionary but fake love and only pocket friendly.

At the end they want a simp. They hope for divorce with a rich man. They avoid hardwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2023
Social media illusion and simp men is what have given these tiny brats who know nothing about life to spew gibberish so I don't fully blame them
Reality will dawn on them like a thief in the night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Brighton1(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2023
Siofra jennyclay and candidlady comes to my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Solofresh2: 1:08pm On May 20, 2023
You guys that always table these girls matter all the time should check your self too.OP,I strongly believe you possess some of those characters mentioned in your write up. Check your self too.No body can be perfect. Most importantly,Think with your brain and not with your gbola
Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:36pm On May 20, 2023
Fashion Quotes Of The Day

"Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself."

- Dash Press Media

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsdwaS8txlZ/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Fashion Quotes Of The Day

"Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself."

- Dash Press Media

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsdwaS8txlZ/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
meaning? cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
@dashpressmedia

Kindly Watch & Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQpp_oiE6U

* 1 ungrateful
* 2 I don’t think this ladies hustle
* 3 they are not cultured
* 4 they have no character or attitude in being grateful
* 5 they are entitled which is wrong he owes you nothing
* If a man give you something even if it’s #1000 you have no idea what he took him to make that
* I blame the men who surround or date ladies who don’t have common sense like ben Bruce will say common sense isn’t common
* And if you are a lady supporting them you are on this table

#dashpressmedia #gossip #enterntainment #comedy #news #digitalbimpetv
this is not all,right? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
"Small small, na im dey carry person go far." (Little by little, that's how one progresses.)

Meaning: Progress comes through consistent effort and patience

#digitalbimpethecoach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CseWfjsrS68/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa by qtguru(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2023
My reaction when my homie slide me 10k , cuz no love for man in the street.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal / Ppl Complain About Girls Doing Hookup But Still Go Ahead To Marry Them / Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.