Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings (5293 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2023
I was advised to save my money in dollars coupled with the recent naira crisis. Now, I plan to go to Rwanda to meet a woman. I love pussy so much, and Lagos girls are too entitled. Imagine someone demanding #5M for birthday. My budget for this month in Rwanda is $7k. All on woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by qwertyboss(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
I was advised to save my money in dollars coupled with the recent naira crisis. Now, I plan to go to Rwanda to meet a woman. I love pussy so much, and Lagos girls are too entitled. Imagine someone demanding #5M for birthday. My budget for this month in Rwanda is $7k. All on woman
Oyya come dash me just 50dollars if all this one no be cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2023
qwertyboss:

That's about #40k. Okay. I can do that. Drop aza
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by James150: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Chocoloco: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba na man you be as you take love pussy na do I take love breast..

Run your guy 100$

Make I use buy loud and carry 2 baddies with nice boobs
Make my week for pure
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Obioramichael(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Money is good...
Op make I drop mime too?
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Chocoloco: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Obioramichael:
Hmmmmmm
Money is good...
Op make I drop mime too?

You can say that again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€‘
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Obioramichael(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Chocoloco:

You can say that again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€‘

Lol...

My guy no reason am

People dey ball well well for this our country bro ooo..

I dey here since morning dey reason how to get loan or grant to run my business only for me to jam OP post....
Chia!

@OP enjoy.. Na your God give you!
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Jeon(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
Hello, can you please tell me what app you're using.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by SweetPoison22: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Bro I will appreciate it if you can assist me. Things no good here.
Zenith Bank
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by lady25(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
Good decision .Naira is going nowhere for now. Enjoy πŸ˜‰

God Biko remember me o
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by headbasher96(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jeon:

Hello, can you please tell me what app you're using.
if u want beg u beg hw this post take concern his whatsapp nigerians
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Brownboss112: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

boss abeg any amount no bad this hungry is too much oooooooo
Na my aza be this
Gtbank

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Brownboss112: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
qwertyboss:

please ensure u do std test on the babe before going down on her , condom is not reliable ooooooo stay safe bro
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by pillager: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dey play

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by qwertyboss(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Okay O shocked
Nairalanders are watching grin
UBA
I will update, here if anything kiss
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Make sure while coming back from Rwanda, you buy me chewgum grin
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Zee0007: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
qwertyboss:

Okay O shocked
Nairalanders are watching grin
UBA

I will update, here if anything kiss

If he fulfil his demand, show me love too. Nothing is too small. I go drop akantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Jeon(f): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
headbasher96:
if u want beg u beg hw this post take concern his whatsapp nigerians

Hmmmmmmm, Nigerians and over sabi with the addition of pepper body.

I was asking him which app is he using in savings his currency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by waynetee(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
pillager:
Dey play
People mad seh grin.

I almost believe him

7 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by qwertyboss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Zee0007:

If he fulfil his demand, show me love too. Nothing is too small. I go drop akantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No worries grin
E be like op don run sef grin
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by MaryAye(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
A rich woman or man won't brag about his wealth. They are more silence than this public redicule this OP is doing here.

You can spot a broke lady or guy from afar. No offense. From my observation, one is starting at us....

6 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Lionmachala(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dis format done cast

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Truf: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
Broke child, don’t go and look for work, dey take screenshot dey wyne yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by headbasher96(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jeon:

Hmmmmmmm, Nigerians and over sabi with the addition of pepper body.

I was asking him which app is he using in savings his currency.
so your money hasnt been safe where u kept it right
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by emmy512: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
We come get the same balance

Nice.

Make una deh lie small small and stop giving people unnecessary hope

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
MaryAye:
A rich woman or man won't brag about his wealth. They are more silence than this public redicule this OP is doing here.

You can spot a broke lady or guy from afar. No offense. From my observation, one is starting at us....

I don't take anything coming from a vagina that seriously except to Bleep
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Someodds: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol mfking mugu
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by DaInferno(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
would you be kind enough to loan me $1000, to pay back in 2months?
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Illegal1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Una see person wen he name nah"labalaba...and una still bliv am..
no wonder tinubu say na him turn to deceive nigeria..
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
…..folks are dropping their account details.
πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
DaInferno:
would you be kind enough to loan me $1000, to pay back in 2months?

If I have enough evidence that you're genuine

(1) (2) (Reply)

All These Girls Don Use Style Go Village Go See Their Pikin / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.