Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain (50652 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Starhearts:

I will not end well in Life...
My OBITUARY will soon be posted.
E no go beta 4 me.....
My family have murdered sleep

Amen for you a hundredfold sir.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
KosiGee:

Along with the jackazzes that liked this insensitive nonsense, you are all very foolish. The said karma will soon catch up with you.

Pick out the lie in my comment. Is he truly 21??
If he isn't then a worse fate will befall you and your entire family starting now.

Amen.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fejoku:

It isn't funny any bit.
His hustle was legitimate and I can bet a lot of dependants are mourning currently. It's just unfortunate.

How does him hustling change the truth??

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:

E no go better for me.

I reverse this a hundredfold upon you and your entire family if the guy is not truly 21 like I said.

Amen.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Maybe but not exactly.

Infact, a 35 year old doing the exercisies of a 21 year old is more likely to get enough heart protection than to get a heart attack..especially if he adds a good and healthy diet on top (and nowadays most footballers eat healthily).

The possible cause? A congential heart defect that reared its head up at the wrong time.

If this is the case, why do players retire?
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Goldbw122(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
E village people don caught am too bad. cry
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by tubolancer(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You are 35 claiming 21. They put you on training regime and diet for 21 year olds and you couldn't handle it.

Karma.
You are a wicked soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Segzy19: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
So how did you know that this guy that died was too old? You know him, have his birth certificate or someone told you?
Your ignorance is so high... That's not even the problem... The problem is that you added stupidity and arrogance to it....

Bye Bye

silvermania:
you are a big fool to know those guys weren't too old for football drills...ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by doggedfighter(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

well said

Hi ! Been a while grin
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

If this is the case, why do players retire?

Because after ten to twelve years of being hit and bashed around by others, yer body is in so much pain that you can't continue cheesy

Seriously, most overaged Nigerian players prolong their carreers by being footballers. Eat healthy, work out healthy...a 45 year old could still be playing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by chickenfoot: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Omo, this is really a sad one undecided
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by shadelek(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
silvermania:
he's right fool
Do you know that's a family's breadwinner?
What if this happens to you and somebody like him is here making such comment?

2 Likes

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Benrosaria(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You are 35 claiming 21. They put you on training regime and diet for 21 year olds and you couldn't handle it.

Karma.

that's the mistake about death "KARMA"

THANK YOU MAN
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by ScamHunter: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Omihanifa:
A Nigerian player, Ado Hadi, with CD Madridejos in the Spanish Terceira division, collapsed and died during his side’s home match against SP Cabanillas on Sunday.

In a Castilla-La Mancha Football Federation statement, Hadi reportedly collapsed “for no apparent reasons” in the 39th minute of the ill-fated match, a report by The Nation says.

The medical team on the ground at the Municipal Toledo ground immediately came to his aide but efforts to revive him proved abortive as he was later pronounced dead minutes after.

“The Castilla-La Mancha Football Federation and Castilian-La Mancha football, with its President Pablo Burillo at the helm, are totally dismayed at such an event,” the statement added. “For this reason, the federative body remains at the disposal of CD Madridejos for everything it needs in these difficult times.”

The 21-year-old Hadi last played in Nigeria with Jigawa Golden Stars, according to The Nation.

Until his death, Hadi was one of the four Nigerian players playing for CD Madridejos.

Club Deportivo Madridejos is a football club based in Madridejos, Castile-La Mancha in Spain. Founded in 1968, the team plays in Tercera División Group 18. The club’s home ground is Nuevo Estadio, with a 2,000-seat capacity, The Nation says.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-player-collapses-dies-during-match-in-spain/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675669018

This guy wasn't 21

2 Likes

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by letitrainnow(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
May he rest in peace.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Godmind2022(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Physical exercise is not a medicine for a heart defect. A person having a heart problem should do mild exercises, not high-impact one like playing football.

chigoziri2403:
Why do the physically active collapse
I thought exercises are good for the health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
silvermania:
he's right fool

Why are you so pained by the truth
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Fejoku: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

How does him hustling change the truth??
How do you know that your proposition is true? Do you know him in person? Even at that, I hope you know that he could eat whatever he wanted despite any regimented diet he might have been put into as a result of his age. Until the cause of his death is announced, you must not assume and thereafter proceed to mock him. It is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by hopefulLandlord: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
doggedfighter:

Hi ! Been a while grin
more than a while. hope you're doing great!

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fejoku:

How do you know that your proposition is true? Do you know him in person? Even at that, I hope you know that he could eat whatever he wanted despite any regimented diet he might have been put into as a result of his age. Until the cause of his death is announced, you must not assume and thereafter proceed to mock him. It is bad.

Is he 21? No.
Then what is this debate about?

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Fejoku: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Is he 21? No.
Then what is this debate about?
Is he the only football player who hid their real age? Is he the first player to collapse and die on the pitch?
My point is that you don't have the ground to mock him until your proposition is proven to be correct after the cause of his death is announced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Probably was still feeding on Amala and Ewedu in Spain.

The result isn't surprising grin
Aren't u scared death might come knockin on ur door too??
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Treassured: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bare looking at him. He look sick😔
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by FireUpNow(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
doggedfighter:
Oh no !

After all the stress, strains and sweats to get to the point of getting a club outside the country.

Now he's no more.

There's really nothing in this life !

Don't clubs run comprehensive fitness tests ?
Life is so fickle brother man

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by winner37(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
This age matter I don't understand it any more..
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by midastouch: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
After effects of mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by BJanta: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Probably was still feeding on Amala and Ewedu in Spain.

The result isn't surprising grin

Is a meal of amala and ewedu not much better and more socially acceptable than a meal of humans - flesh pepper soup that you people so much relish, bloody cannibalist?

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by chigoziri2403(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I'm no doctor but from the "little" I know from talking to them exercising does not cure heart diseases. it only helps in maintaining a "perfect" heart. most of these collapses are cardiac arrests that are usually caused by heart diseases.

Secondly, most of these competitive players don't exercise to stay fit like the average Joe. they exercise to be better than other players which makes them do demanding tasks to get ahead. You and I running half a kilometre is good exercise while they need to do much better than that. This takes a toll on their bodies as they need to keep pushing it past the limits then push further.

thirdly, a lot of these sportsmen take medications and PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) to gain that competitive edge over others and while it might work for them it usually leads to health issues
but footballers undergo yearly medical checks
Why wasn't it detected
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by chigoziri2403(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Congential heart disease...most likely

(Not hypertension...if it was, it would have long since been detected by the team doctor, and he would have been on drugs immediately).
Footballers undergo yearly medical checks
Why wasn't it detected
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Guyman01: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
sammirano:
The jab
Call am well Corona Virus Vaccine

over 90% of young people suddenly collapsing and dying are vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fake age declaration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.