Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain (50666 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Madups(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Walahi, i dont how some people just open their mouth any how.
Roboto11:

E no go better for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeryWickedSimp: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fejoku:

Is he the only football player who hid their real age? Is he the first player to collapse and die on the pitch?
My point is that you don't have the ground to mock him until your proposition is proven to be correct after the cause of his death is announced.

The ones who survived were lucky, he turned out to be unlucky. That doesn't justify what they do.

And who mocked him? Saying the truth is not mockery.

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You are 35 claiming 21. They put you on training regime and diet for 21 year olds and you couldn't handle it.

Karma.
Bro please have atleast a little pity
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Farid24224(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kreamie:
This guy? 21 years?

Kai..This guy na person grandfather now cry

May he rest in peace.

Am 20 but I look just like that...so, age is just a number!!!
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Stevyne: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
shadelek:

You're mad
Some one is right you deh talk say your papa mad.
You be fool o
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by yemzone(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
RIP. Nobody is criticizing the 'saner clime' now o

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Nyanabo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
If not that I want to respect the dead, you can't force me to believe that that stringed-faced man is a 21yrs old. 😒😒😒

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by MrSmooth71: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
When you mistakenly put on your GPS and your village people finally have your Location. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You are 35 claiming 21. They put you on training regime and diet for 21 year olds and you couldn't handle it.

Karma.

You are a cretinous wild animal.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Bidemichel: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Karma.
Ogun kill u there
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Segzy19:
So how did you know that this guy that died was too old? You know him, have his birth certificate or someone told you?
Your ignorance is so high... That's not even the problem... The problem is that you added stupidity and arrogance to it....

Bye Bye

u no get Sense
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Papichulostunne(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kreamie:
This guy? 21 years?

Kai..This guy na person grandfather now cry

May he rest in peace.
Hw is older than that from his pics l

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Franklinshaddy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
God not again his my friend we use to train together back then in Kafanchan I don't why we are just loosing promising young guys from southern kaduna this few days 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Elonmuzk(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
naijapikin2:
Is it that they just don't care. A black baseball player would have died the same way in the USA if not for emergency response.
Rip
It was actually a football player not baseball player - Damar Hamlin

2 Likes

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by naijapikin2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Elonmuzk:
It was actually a football player not baseball player - Damar Hamlin
you're right thanks
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Emmanuel909090: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rest on
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Oizee(f): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingpele:
Terrible lose ,this is how my kid brother died in Europe in August 15 2015...the pains of the family of this boy will be much now ...probably he made so many promises to his family and friends like my brother did only to die suddenly and the promises remained unfulfilled and the pain of losing someone who u can use to brag about among friends is another difficult pain to bear such was my case because we are doing great as family but the thought of having a good footballer who could become famous in Europe was our pride but then the dream ends abruptly...rest on young man rest on my brother abidi pele
may his soul continue to rest in peace and keep consoling the rest of the family.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I'm no doctor but from the "little" I know from talking to them exercising does not cure heart diseases. it only helps in maintaining a "perfect" heart. most of these collapses are cardiac arrests that are usually caused by heart diseases.

Secondly, most of these competitive players don't exercise to stay fit like the average Joe. they exercise to be better than other players which makes them do demanding tasks to get ahead. You and I running half a kilometre is good exercise while they need to do much better than that. This takes a toll on their bodies as they need to keep pushing it past the limits then push further.

thirdly, a lot of these sportsmen take medications and PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) to gain that competitive edge over others and while it might work for them it usually leads to health issues
This is the kind of good comments l expect from you always, no be everytime you go dey speak against Jehovah, I am watching you closely, any future foul language against God, l will personally arrest you and detain you for 9000 years at Gutamalo camp in Cuba shocked

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Truthshscrazy: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
shocked cry
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by generalwo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Karma.
...... It's such a pity that instead of wishing the dead a rest, you're busy criticizing them..... As if you've never lied about anything in your life before now!! Hypocrite
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Parrot69: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
"...The 21-year-old Hadi last played in Nigeria with Jigawa Golden Stars, according to The Nation"

When you lie and age cheat, this is part of the price to pay!

How can a man close to 40 be dragging pitch and running around with kids of 18 to 21, and you expect your heart not to give out!
You don't know what you're saying.
Age has nothing to do with this. If so, why is Okocha & Kanu in their 50s still playing for 90mins with great strength??
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by LoveJesus87(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Why do the physically active collapse
I thought exercises are good for the health

Foreign clubs run extensive medical checkup on their players
Why wasn't his condition detected
To answer your questions, there are 2 phenomenon involved in this case. The 1st is called village people
While the 2nd is covid vaccine

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
doggedfighter:
Oh no !

After all the stress, strains and sweats to get to the point of getting a club outside the country.

Now he's no more.

There's really nothing in this life !

Don't clubs run comprehensive fitness tests ?
No form of sophisticated test can detect a random manufacturing defect
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by bitingcool: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
he was covid vaccinated.

he's not the only one dropping on the field like flies. Myocardities, heart problem and blood clots from vaccinated athletes has seen increased cases of athletes collapsing on the field. Google it

more than 1,500 total cardiac arrests have occurred among European athletes "since the COVID vax campaign began.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by chigoziri2403(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
LoveJesus87:
To answer your questions, there are 2 phenomenon involved in this case. The 1st is called village people
While the 2nd is covid vaccine
🤫😡👎🙎
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by doggedfighter(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
No form of sophisticated test can detect a random manufacturing defect

Femi, If it's a manufacturing defect, how come he lived this long ?🤔
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by phemmyfour: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
doggedfighter:

Femi, If it's a manufacturing defect, how come he lived this long ?🤔
It occurs randomly

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
bitingcool:
he was covid vaccinated.

he's not the only one dropping on the field like flies. Myocardities, heart problem and blood clots from vaccinated athletes has seen increased cases of athletes collapsing on the field. Google it

more than 1,500 total cardiac arrests have occurred among European athletes "since the COVID vax campaign began.
Trash
By now, we should be picking millions of dead people on the street going by the no of people that were vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by bitingcool: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Your fear is obvious
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by phemmyfour: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
bitingcool:

that is not my prayer.. but the wish if the evil creators of the vaccine. they will fail.
What you have there is a crap. No proof

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Mozegee: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Karma.
i dislike people like you who talk rubbish.Atleast respect the dead for Christ sake.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by ford101: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
silvermania:
you said it all rest in peace to him... you can lie about ur age in music and any other professions... but football.. he go show..
boxing nko.you ll be killed in the ring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography / Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.