Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain (50660 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by bitingcool: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
What you have there is a crap. No proof

you're not worth the response
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by shadelek(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Stevyne:
Some one is right you deh talk say your papa mad.
You be fool o
You're mad together with him
Idiots
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Exceed15: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by CartelKenneth: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Another maga gone
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by zumbigbo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=VeryWickedSimp post=120678433]Y

Your name says it ALL!
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by zumbigbo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingpele:
Terrible lose ,this is how my kid brother died in Europe in August 15 2015...the pains of the family of this boy will be much now ...probably he made so many promises to his family and friends like my brother did only to die suddenly and the promises remained unfulfilled and the pain of losing someone who u can use to brag about among friends is another difficult pain to bear such was my case because we are doing great as family but the thought of having a good footballer who could become famous in Europe was our pride but then the dream ends abruptly...rest on young man rest on my brother abidi pele

Na so you don talk the truth - we don't know which day we will be called onto this earth or which day we leave - may God bless the hustle of all of our African ballers as they look for a profitable place to ply their trade.

1 Like

Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by phemmyfour: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
bitingcool:

you're not worth the response
very unintelligent
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Josephkabila12: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
RIP
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by Stevyne: 2:56am On Feb 07, 2023
shadelek:

You're mad together with him
Idiots
your papa
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by RealTalkNoBull: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You are 35 claiming 21. They put you on training regime and diet for 21 year olds and you couldn't handle it.

Karma.
He’s at least 39yrs old
Re: Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain by RealTalkNoBull: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Kingpele:
Terrible lose ,this is how my kid brother died in Europe in August 15 2015...the pains of the family of this boy will be much now ...probably he made so many promises to his family and friends like my brother did only to die suddenly and the promises remained unfulfilled and the pain of losing someone who u can use to brag about among friends is another difficult pain to bear such was my case because we are doing great as family but the thought of having a good footballer who could become famous in Europe was our pride but then the dream ends abruptly...rest on young man rest on my brother abidi pele
Not once did you even say you loved him, everything you wrote was about gains you’d have made from him. You’re a weirdo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.