Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55486 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
I will be your simp
❤️❤️❤️

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
"even if you no sabi do , no yawa" this is exactly where the redpillers come in. While the simping husband is away working his ass out, one redpiller is in there smashing your ass out. Life no fit balance for SIMPs.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Karleb(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh really? Now you categorizing the standard? So this one is first hand broke guy or second hand? You really do not have a point here. Her crime is chosing to be with someone she has feelings for?

I find it very sad that you can neglect a never do well who can't provide, protect and direct for his family and still causes trouble but you clearly see a poor lady who is a victim of her feelings as the only one with issues. Do you hold same standard for men who choose boobs and bum over good virtues in women when their marriages go down the drain?

You are really not being fair right now!

Why do you have this us against them mindset?

Men and women suffer from terrible choices, but women have a lot to lose and they don't have the luxury of time men do, so they have to be smart with their partner choices.

A man can decide to not do his duties, even abscond or start a new life at 45, women can't.

It's just like with career, a woman can decide to stick to a low paying job for life, infact, a lot of women do and they are still considered successful but a man is never successful until he does something great with his life.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Karleb:

Men and women suffer from terrible choices, but women have a lot to lose and they don't have the luxury of time men do, so they have to be smart with their partner choices.

A man can decide to not do his duties, even abscond or start a new life at 45, women can't.

It's just like with career, a woman can decide to stick to a low paying job for life, infact, a lot of women do and they are still considered successful but a man is never successful until he does something great with his life.

This is what they don't get. Women have more to lose with regards to bad decisions. At least in the west the man will be forced to pay child support in Nigeria a man can't be forced to do anything. The woman is the one who will suffer more and terribly too.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Karleb:

You don't accuse me of seeing this topic as an attack on women when it really is and even more. If a female had created a thread where the scenario is reversed and still goes on to blame the victim, I believe you won't be this calm. I have read threads where women are blamed for everything. And here is just the digital representation of what is going on offline. Women are blamed for their decisions, indecisions, actions and inactions.
If the judges are saint with no flaws it would have been better but men are not flawless.

So because women have no time like you claimed, they should be blame for men's undoings and shouldn't be given breathing space? They are not allowed to make mistakes? Are they perfect? Please this is not a Woman/Men thing for me don't make it so. My point is Op shouldn't have been myopic with his observation and even generalized what is not!

Make everybody raise standard make we come see who go cry more on Nl nah grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
"even if you no sabi do , no yawa" this is exactly where the redpillers come in. While the simping husband is away working his ass out, one redpiller is in there smashing your ass out. Life no fit balance for SIMPs.
not for someone like me that knows what she wants and will communicate effectively. I come from a family where cheating is a taboo. If you master your body as a woman, trust me, you will be able to guide even the most clueless simp to satisfy you. You go with words like, kiss my neck , do it this way or that way okay let me teach you etc. I stand with simp anytime any day. Kudo's to my lovely simp guys.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Karleb(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
You don't accuse me of seeing this topic as an attack on women when it really is and even more. If a female had created a thread where the scenario is reversed and still goes on to blame the victim, I believe you won't be this calm. I have read threads where women are blamed for everything. And here is just the digital representation of what is going on offline. Women are blamed for their decisions, indecisions, actions and inactions.
If the judges are saint with no flaws it would have been better but men are not flawless.

So because women have no time like you claimed, they should be blame for men's undoings and shouldn't be given breathing space? They are not allowed to make mistakes? Are they perfect? Please this is not a Woman/Men thing for me don't make it so. My point is Op shouldn't have been myopic with his observation and even generalized what is not!

Make everybody raise standard make we come see who go cry more on Nl nah grin grin

No problem brotherly. We go dey alright last last.

One love! ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
not for someone like me that knows what she wants and will communicate effectively. I come from a family where cheating is a taboo. If you master your body as a woman, trust me, you will be able to guide even the most clueless simp to satisfy you. You go with words like, kiss my neck , do it this way or that way okay let me teach you etc. I stand with simp anytime any day. Kudo's to my lovely simp guys.
vicky zukwanu ike

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
secondly what I mean by no yawa us that every sure girl knows how to turn her simp to the kind of man she wants on bed. Simps should go for respectful but sure girls biko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
vicky zukwanu ike
cheesy if you are one of those red pillers biko unfollow me immediately. Ike okwu adighi m cha cha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by kelspinall(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
don't know
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Karleb:

No problem brotherly. We go dey alright last last.

One love! ❤️
Lol.. I'm not a brother, Sister? Maybe .

Everybody go dey alright o, nah person wey snooze go lose. Biko you get you get Ned Nwoko number? Make I be 7th wife.

After all we marry for likeness una go still blame us naani. Make I drive Range Rover dey read blame and abuses better nah ! grin grin grin

Honestly this thread dey pain me and I don't know why. cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Streetmovement(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When dey say women fall for material things, you think it's just a saying? she must have probably had some other guys who had shown her real love and affection in the past, who would do anything to take care of her but she thought she was smart by using them as a stepping stone to her olsoho career, now she ended up with a nigga who ain't got nothin except his bad boy good-looking looks...🤣

Women are naturally dumb, I don't know the percentage but I'm certain they're.

Don't pity those people cuz they absolutely don't know what they want 🤣🤣

Bunch of hypocrites and chameleons 🤣🤣

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy if you are one of those red pillers biko unfollow me immediately. Ike okwu adighi m cha cha
Hahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:

They should first tell us how many wives of simps they have knacked. Useless sex objects. Since their own is to wait inside bush for simp to go to work, so that they can sneak into his wife’s room. It is no brainer why simps tend to have the money. While supposed alfas spend all day whining about women and simps.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

They should first tell us how many wives of simps they have knacked. Useless sex objects. Since their own is to wait inside bush for simp to go to work, so that they can sneak into his wife’s room. It is no brainer why simps tend to have the money. While supposed alfas spend all day whining about women and simps.
my sister, I tire o

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
I will advise my sisters here to start going for simps o. Don't let one broke ass kill you in the name of red pillers. Don't you see that the name sound more like dead killers. Many of our married sisters that died vis domestic violence, na red pillers dem marry o. Save your life now and say no to red killers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kaycee54321(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wouldn't blame the women here...

Most times, situations like this happen when the man in question met the girl when she's young, naïve and inexperienced. It's easy for such kind of man to keep bamboozling her with tales of "I will spoil you when I'm rich..." and easy to manipulate her to accept him back after abusing her...

These kind of things are mostly seen in the hood simply because hood kids are "exposed" to sexual sturvs early...A girl you met at 17 will love you more "stupidly" than a girl you met when she's 28.

Sad thing is, when this girl will find out that she really shouldn't take half the shit she was given, she'd probably evolve into that single mom of 30 who couldn't "keep a man."

It's always right to treat people rightly...

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
If men can fall in love with unemployed women, so as women.

I have a cousin like that, she's unemployed and lives with her unemployed boyfriend.. And one thing that pisses me off about this cousin of mine is that she's in her mid 30s and has got this empty pride, she doesn't want to look for small piece jobs because she believes that she deserves better as if a lot of people didn't start from the bottom.

Most of the time when she calls me, already I know that she's going to ask for money so she could share it with her unemployed boyfriend... Last December she didn't even have money to come home for Christmas and my aunt had to sent her money to come home.

And already she has two kids from two different baby daddies and both of them were also unemployed when she had those kids, I think she's attracted to unemployed guys.

When we try talking to her about her situation, she gets aggressive... I once tried cautioning her and I ended up with a blue eye. I got her arrested in return because I wasn't studying law for nothing... grin grin grin

But in the end we made peace.
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by GloriousGbola: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

Useless sex objects. Since their own is to wait inside bush for simp to go to work, so that they can sneak into his wife’s room.

Poco!!! 😶‍🌫️

Which kain mental cruelty be this 😭😭

I thank God say u don comot from bank. Otherwise these guys will find your bank and storm it.

The verbal vawulence is tooo mush 😈

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by GloriousGbola: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh it's safe. If it wasn't I would have long since moved out. LoL people think I am unemployed and broke with how I carry myself and I love It that way. I am even used an example to kids around of a guy who went to school and hasn't worked a real job at all. Make e dey like that grin grin

Security through obscurity writ large

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tosinhtml: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh it's safe. If it wasn't I would have long since moved out. LoL people think I am unemployed and broke with how I carry myself and I love It that way. I am even used an example to kids around of a guy who went to school and hasn't worked a real job at all. Make e dey like that grin grin

I guess you can move to a better environment at the end of the year and enjoy your life while you can, guaranteed that you have saved a lot of money for yourself. Living in Nigeria is actually very cheap for a remote worker, your 1 month wage is enough to set up a great apartment without anything fancy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Because most Nigerian girls have fish brain, that's why. If you know the number of responsible men that girl had rejected in her prime, you'll stop pitying her. Let her carry her cross, it's the reward for her foolishness.

Stop spewing this bullshit about her rejecting responsible men. Do you honestly in your heart of hearts believe responsible men are more than the number of deadbeats? Do you know the hurdle women pass through to fish out deadbeats from actual responsible men?

For this case, don't you know that for her to settle for a deadbeat, that it was only deadbeats that asked her out?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tosinhtml: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look.

But is looks just enough to marry a man?

Yes

This is your answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol.. I'm not a brother, Sister? Maybe .

Everybody go dey alright o, nah person wey snooze go lose. Biko you get you get Ned Nwoko number? Make I be 7th wife.

After all we marry for likeness una go still blame us naani. Make I drive Range Rover dey read blame and abuses better nah ! grin grin grin

Honestly this thread dey pain me and I don't know why. cry

I know why this post is paining you.

Because the lady has not learnt that sticking to a struggling guy is not worth it. Don't do it, ladies, no matter how much they wall online. Always, wait for them at the finishing end.

If she had left the guy for a well to do guy, this issue would not be happening and the mama's boy would be there carrying ashawo of 500 naira to ease konji, instead of hitting someone's daughter.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When dey say women fall for material things, you think it's just a saying? she must have probably had some other guys who had shown her real love and affection in the past, who would do anything to take care of her but she thought she was smart by using them as a stepping stone to her olsoho career, now she ended up with a nigga who ain't got nothin except his bad boy good-looking looks...🤣

Women are naturally dumb, I don't know the percentage but I'm certain they're.

Don't pity those people cuz they absolutely don't know what they want 🤣🤣

Bunch of hypocrites and chameleons 🤣🤣

Do you think she saw a good man and left him for this dude? Do you honestly believe this crap you wrote? Do you think all women are victims of making this kind of bad decisions?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

You and your mouth ehh

Poco, what am I ever to do with you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Raalsalghul: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:
I thought women shouldn’t marry for money?
I thought women should build with men.

No be the building be this? If their fights disturb you too much, give them building materials.

How you take get this kind neighbour, Tetanus?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shebi na when you get building plan, you go start to hustle for building materials. Ehn, Pocohantas?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I know why this post is paining you.

Because the lady has not learnt that sticking to a struggling guy is not worth it. Don't do it, ladies, no matter how much they will online. Always, wait for them at the finishing end.

If she had left the guy for a well to do guy, this issue would not be happening and the mama's boy would be there carrying ashawo of 500 naira to ease konji, instead of hitting someone's daughter.
These guys keep killing love everyday and they don't know it! Love that is already in limited amount in this generation, they keep stabbing it with daggers with their ill thought out submissions on the internet , It is really disappointing. When they make it seem like women are dumb for choosing who they love and not who they need. It is crazy!

Yet when young women go for guys well to do grand dads these same individuals will come online to compare ladies with their mothers , create countless of sob threads on Nl then forcefully gulp trailers of redpills and start claiming yeye alpha failures!. They should go ask their fathers if they ever blame women for being women and the benefits they enjoyed in return.

But what do we have these days, guys that talk too much! They go about blaming women and talking trash and somehow they still expect these women to act like their mothers. They will later come here to wail on how ladies don't love unconditionally.

May God be with every Bob the builder out there o. My prayer is when they have finish building, their men will not ask them receipts of their contribution while building! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tosinhtml: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.
Low self-worth. I am afraid a lot of our Nigerian women fall under that classification and it has a lot to do with upbringing. Low self-worth is not to be confused with low-selfesteem which plagues the depressed. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Omho you would think for a gender that has more to lose with regards to marriage and sex they will apply some logic to their decisions apparently they are loyal to their feelings. It's just the child I pity see how the kid was thrown away a one year old child.
What gender has more to lose with regard to marriage and sex? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.