Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55489 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Basiljoe:

Let me see your picture, if you have big nyash, i'll consider marrying you. grin
grin so you haven't seen my profile picture before? Worry not, I will soon post a new one. I don't just have big yansh and big boobs too o with flat tummy . Tall but not too slim. I love jollof rice and can cook . Am very respectful and fun to be with but can get jealous and get bad mouth when provoked. Oya , let the wedding begin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by frog12: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
which country
no be nigeria
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by olaxm: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
To many in naija only thing computer is used for in isolation is Yahoo Yahoo. Most Yahoo Yahoo use only phone nowadays. If you find anyone who always clue to lapi. That follow is a nerdo.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Setursight(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thanks Kobo.
That's another angle I didn't consider.

Kobojunkie:
Low self-worth has nothing to do with being a deadbeat. For one, there are many narcissistic deadbeats out there to prove this to you. Low self-worth is mostly due to what I still consider a kind of mental illness since it comes mostly from being preprogrammed to believe one has no real worth or value to offer apart from that which life and condition shove at one. The good news is that once those underlying issues are resolved, people who formerly struggled with low self-worth are able to live confidently. However, you cannot say the same of a narcissistic deadbeat undecided
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by drlateef: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

There should be a middle course that every sensible woman would take. Don’t marry extremely broke or extremely rich. Marry an average guy with potential to grow with him.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why can't you just mind your business.and face your life!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
drlateef:
■ There should be a middle course that every sensible woman would take. Don’t marry extremely broke or extremely rich. Marry an average guy with the potential to grow with him.
Nonsense! Abeg carry your equally warped ideals and enter the gutter somewhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Women are loyal to their feelings until bele enter they become humble and calm
Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by CSTRR: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
They should keep marrying for handsomeness.

My sister wanted to marry one tall handsome invalid.

I drew her by the ears and warned her that anything she sees, is her cup of tea.

Fortunately, she had the Sense to dump the nigga.

She is married to a decent man now.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by CSTRR: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh really? Now you categorizing the standard? So this one is first hand broke guy or second hand? You really do not have a point here. Her crime is chosing to be with someone she has feelings for?

I find it very sad that you can neglect a never do well who can't provide, protect and direct his family and still causes trouble but you clearly see a poor lady who is a victim of her feelings as the only one with issues. Do you hold same standard for men who choose boobs and bum over good virtues in women when their marriages go down the drain?

You are really not being fair right now!
Keep marrying for feelings.
Tall dark and handsome, abi?

Don't marry rightly.

Na body go tell una. We won't be there.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Versal: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Advise her that death in marriage is better than divorce.
Remember, the bible condemns divorce
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Jman06(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
A man would see a pretty lady with all the alluring Physical attributes and go for her with every determination to work hard and cater for her needs.

On the other hand, a lady would see a handsome dude with a hot body and fall yakata for him, but instead of working hard to cater for him like a man would for his hot wife, she'll rather start complaining of the guy being deadbeat.

They refuse to spend their resources in satisfying their amorous desires! Talk about eating their cakes and wanting to have it. That is why I don't pity any lady in similar situation as op's neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by djon78(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Persephone1:
Thank you for this question!

Any sane individual will ask this and not blame an already distressed woman for sticking with someone she loves.

Love is a crime for Most Nigerians ooo

🤣😂 Abeg make I laugh small

This forum topic and discussion is good to releave stress

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
I will advise my sisters here to start going for simps o. Don't let one broke ass kill you in the name of red pillers. Don't you see that the name sound more like dead killers. Many of our married sisters that died vis domestic violence, na red pillers dem marry o. Save your life now and say no to red killers.

How will the girls know who is a simp. Does the guy carry a simp certificate?
What if the guy pretends to be a simp and later shows his true color

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Babalola0920: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Stupid write up what does school has to do with white beater so many well spoken educated psychopath i beg even na well educated people do more damage self
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
grin so you haven't seen my profile picture before? Worry not, I will soon post a new one. I don't just have big yansh and big boobs too o with flat tummy . Tall but not too slim. I love jollof rice and can cook . Am very respectful and fun to be with but can get jealous and get bad mouth when provoked. Oya , let the wedding begin

Hian! O di egwu!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by yom2(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.
the guy na mummy boy or landlord pikin. Them dey like that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by yom2(m): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2023
thesicilian:
Are the women themselves different from deadbeats? Birds of a feather flock together
which one be deadbeat again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by yom2(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

they lack logical powers. Their calculation is 40% sentiments

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by yom2(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

they lack logical powers. Their calculation is 40% webbed in sentiments
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by ifeanyi317(m): 5:14am On Aug 05, 2023
when women understand they are the gate keeper of children to this world they will be careful of who gets them pregnant.
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by drlateef: 5:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! Abeg carry your equally warped ideals and enter the gutter somewhere. undecided

People like you eventually end up in soup pot of yahoo boys.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2023
drlateef:
■ People like you eventually end up in soup pot of yahoo boys.
See ridiculous conclusion for Pete's sake! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by 1stola: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Persephone1:

Nobody dey drag superiority with you... Common sense and reality should tell you who's the superior already...
Just think with your head before you commit yourself to any relationship. It's not that difficult. If you make any stupid mistake, na you go suffer pass.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by ChiefOkporghe: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Karleb:

Why do you have this us against them mindset?

Men and women suffer from terrible choices, but women have a lot to lose and they don't have the luxury of time men do, so they have to be smart with their partner choices.

A man can decide to not do his duties, even abscond or start a new life at 45, women can't.

It's just like with career, a woman can decide to stick to a low paying job for life, infact, a lot of women do and they are still considered successful but a man is never successful until he does something great with his life.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by orumba(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Some of then choose dick above there senses
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by missyblissy: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.

Don't mind them yeye ladies. You go explain tire. My friemds help, advise and encourage her that when you are less busy since there's no one at home use that time to leaen andy handwork... Before you know it, she got pregnant for one looser like that. No handwork, plan to better himself, nothing.
I don't know what they see in those men. No handowrk, no houseof his own, nothing... Juat roams around aimlessly all day, all week and all year. I don't know if they don't think at all. They just spread their legs wide open to any idiot that is available.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Obierika(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:

I'm also interested in seeing your pic
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by fineberry(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2023
Most times I really don't pity those kind of women......they av turn down good gentle men in their life.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by razible5384(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh really? Now you categorizing the standard? So this one is first hand broke guy or second hand? You really do not have a point here. Her crime is chosing to be with someone she has feelings for?

I find it very sad that you can neglect a never do well who can't provide, protect and direct his family and still causes trouble but you clearly see a poor lady who is a victim of her feelings as the only one with issues. Do you hold same standard for men who choose boobs and bum over good virtues in women when their marriages go down the drain?

You are really not being fair right now!
sometimes in your quest to being smart, you end up being silly....the topic of this thread summarize the guy already, what else do you want him to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Skyview01:

Hian! O di egwu!
Biko, free me jor, make I catch cruise small grin
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Ombudsman1: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
MOST DIFFICULT THING TO DO IS GIVING ADVICE TO A LADY IN LOVE grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.