Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55488 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by ogbe88(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh it's safe. If it wasn't I would have long since moved out. LoL people think I am unemployed and broke with how I carry myself and I love It that way. I am even used an example to kids around of a guy who went to school and hasn't worked a real job at all. Make e dey like that grin grin
U talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by NEUDUDE: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dont worry they will look for the ugly good boys simps after they been ran through. Its the normal woman phase and its okay to them grin. God forbid you reject their kids they even expect you to pay bride price join after the first guy impregnated them without bride price lol

Fear woman grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by NEUDUDE: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

Standards true! But what he is saying is women shouldnt follow feelings but rather logic when picking a date. When i was broke i had no business with women not because i didnt like them but because i was being logical.

Women can look for good traits and apply logic when picking men. Its not rocket science.

He doesnt necessarily have to be rich, he could have great goals and ambition and all he needs is your support. I thought they(women) were the smarter gender and can sense this things.

It is very bad to be ran through and expect the next guy to deal with your baggage. I know i wouldnt, cant say for simps though.

Also big dick is always a criteria for disaster grin. Learn to hold your horses*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Standards true! But what he is saying is women shouldnt follow feelings but rather logic when picking a date. When i was broke i had no business with women not because i didnt like them but because i was being logical.

Women can look for good traits and apply logic when picking men. Its not rocket science.

He doesnt necessarily have to be rich, he could have great goals and ambition and all he needs is your support. I thought they(women) were the smarter gender and can sense this things.

It is very bad to be ran through and expect the next guy to deal with your baggage. I know i wouldnt, cant say for other simps though.

Also big dick is always a criteria for disaster grin. Learn to hold your horses*

Even if a simp might agree to marry the family might reject and make sure that such a marriage never holds.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by NEUDUDE: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Samantha123:
If men can fall in love with unemployed women, so as women.

I have a cousin like that, she's unemployed and lives with her unemployed boyfriend.. And one thing that pisses me off about this cousin of mine is that she's in her mid 30s and has got this empty pride, she doesn't want to look for small piece jobs because she believes that she deserves better as if a lot of people didn't start from the bottom.

Most of the time when she calls me, already I know that she's going to ask for money so she could share it with her unemployed boyfriend... Last December she didn't even have money to come home for Christmas and my aunt had to sent her money to come home.

And already she has two kids from two different baby daddies and both of them were also unemployed when she had those kids, I think she's attracted to unemployed guys.

When we try talking to her about her situation, she gets aggressive... I once tried cautioning her and I ended up with a blue eye. I got her arrested in return because I wasn't studying law for nothing... grin grin grin

But in the end we made peace.

Well unemployed guys have the ability to knack. So now you know lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by NEUDUDE: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Even if a simp might agree to marry the family might reject and make sure that such a marriage never holds.

Dude i think you never met a simp

Their willpower when it comes to women is next to nothing lol cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

No one said she should marry a rich man. This is a man that has no handwork not even a trade. If he was uneducated and had a trade that's a different ball game. She chose him. As much as he's a bad man no one forced her to choose him. She would have definitely had responsible guys asking her out but she knowingly chose a deadbeat.
you even have time to reply the low IQ motivation speaker ,a person who couldn't comprehend the first 50 words of your sentences isn't worth a response. let me tell you what,truth is most women dont know why they do what they do they are aged stuck at 16,most of them don't pass that age psychologically, most of them have what i call a b!tch syndrome, a female dog often doesn't know what she wants,she craves for satisfaction anywhere when shes on heat and later suffers from trust issues to old age.most women are like b!tches they are confused actually.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by CaveAdullam: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out, and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job and didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and she's the one that feeds him the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experienced or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But it looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions? I am curious.

"He has that handsome bad boy kind of look".

1. Such aforementioned characteristics are an evolutionary desire that satisfies women's need for protection and provision instinctively. It signifies: confidence, might, adventurousness, courage, and fearlessness. Handsomeness signifies good genes which are tantamount to having quality children.

2. It is expedient that men leverage these characteristics to upgrade their lives and become better individuals, however, deadbeat dads fall on this hill. Their failure can be borne out of procrastination, negligence, low energy, ignorance, socio-economic factors, environment, family background, etc.

3. Women's mistake is that they don't decipher if these signals match the supposed qualities they desire in men. Women are myopic. They don't have the patience to observe and analyze before making a sexual decision, hence, get entangled with the wrong men. It's an evolutionary instinct gone wrong in a modern science and technological age; in the wild, this mistake was minimal. Ditto for men, misconstruing beauty for values and character.

4. When women get engaged to this kind of man, they expect them to perform like good men/leaders, but they are unable or limited. They can't easily sequester themselves from these men because they believe that the man will become relevant in the future, so, they bear every domestic abuse even though the man deteriorates every day. + the women have invested in the relationship by birthing a child or becoming emotionally vulnerable and easily controlled.

5. It's bewildering that women have " nice men" around them but choose "bad boys" because the former doesn't signal evolutionary desires. Remember: women are not patient to observe and analyze, they flow with the waves of their emotions.

6. I have also observed that deadbeat dads and the girls that frolic around them belong to the same circle, community, or environment. High-class women will have lesser deals with deadbeat dads. This is the case of the quotidian in poor communities.

Note: deadbeat dads or bad boys are lesser than the nice guys in the male population.

7. Average humans are under the influence of their emotions. They jump ship without thorough introspection considering both intended and unintended consequences. This results in a series of mistakes and regrets.

8. Women who have low parental protection are the victims of deadbeat guys. Guys without parental leadership and guidance become deadbeats or wayward.

Nice guys lack proper masculine coaching, they don't know where balance exists on the scale, hence, are exploited for their "niceness".

9. This is an evolutionary game going on. To match it (correctly) with our contemporary world we must endeavor to learn and understand human nature. Doing so will enable us to work with our biological and evolutionary wiring.

Thanks.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by ifihearam: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

You girls on this platform see everything as a challenge between a man and a woman here, the young man asked a very good question because the girl in question knew he was jobless, she knew his mom still feeds him, she knew he is unambitious and uneducated yet she went ahead to marry and fell pregant, the question the young man asks is, why would a sane woman do that?

Or better put can you marry such a man?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Johnholt909: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
LOL! You cracked me up!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Arsenate(m): 5:44am On Feb 08, 2023
ifihearam:

You girls on this platform see everything as a challenge between a man and a woman here, the young man asked a very good question because the girl in question knew he was jobless, she knew his mom still feeds him, she knew he is unambitious and uneducated yet she went ahead to marry and fell pregant, the question the young man asks is, why would a sane woman do that?

Or better put can you marry such a man?
Somethings never change, lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Karlifate: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
NEUDUDE:

It is very bad to be ran through and expect the next guy to deal with your baggage. I know i wouldnt, cant say for simps though.

Stop trying to change the female nature.
It's a battle you can never win.

Channel the energy to better your life instead. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by NEUDUDE: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Karlifate:

Stop trying to change the female nature.
It's a battle you can never win.

Channel the energy to better your life instead. kiss

Oh my life is great haha. Change what lol. Na my 2 cents i just contribute on the matter biko. Nigerian girls are useless, no be me get that kind time grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Treassured: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
There Is one around my Area too. I think he should be around 24years. No degree, No O' Level, No handwork.

This one Impregnated two smallies on different occasions. The first smallie had two babies for him while the second smallie had one baby for him. I couldn't believe It when It happened.

Sometimes I will pause for some minutes and Imagine how the future of those kids would look like. Damn!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
If men can fall in love with unemployed women, so as women.

I have a cousin like that, she's unemployed and lives with her unemployed boyfriend.. And one thing that pisses me off about this cousin of mine is that she's in her mid 30s and has got this empty pride, she doesn't want to look for small piece jobs because she believes that she deserves better as if a lot of people didn't start from the bottom.

Most of the time when she calls me, already I know that she's going to ask for money so she could share it with her unemployed boyfriend... Last December she didn't even have money to come home for Christmas and my aunt had to sent her money to come home.

And already she has two kids from two different baby daddies and both of them were also unemployed when she had those kids, I think she's attracted to unemployed guys.

When we try talking to her about her situation, she gets aggressive... I once tried cautioning her and I ended up with a blue eye. I got her arrested in return because I wasn't studying law for nothing... grin grin grin

But in the end we made peace.

Nawa for your cousin oo grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by BRIMBRAM: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I thought women shouldn’t marry for money?
I thought women should build with men.

No be the building be this? If their fights disturb you too much, give them building materials.

How you take get this kind neighbour, Tetanus?

Off point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by BRIMBRAM: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:

Off point.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by 77star: 9:38pm On May 27, 2023
Raalsalghul:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shebi na when you get building plan, you go start to hustle for building materials.

Ehn, Pocohantas?
This is a very deep quote that you just type like play, like play.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by obinna58(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
Redpillers are only for lucky women, competent men are very rare
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by DavieG17: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...

PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE

NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

... Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.
You saw all that but you didn't call the cops. Rather you came here to ask us this silly question? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by finallybusy: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay. I'm coming. Wait for me. Just wait.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by dragunov: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
MycroftHolmes:
Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

Plus, he's probably an awesome performer in da oza room grin
Stockholm syndrome as how? Was the woman kidnapped by him? Was it not consensual? So which one is Stockholm syndrome again?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by millionboi2: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Persephone1:

I support you on this,I think op is talking too much,he should mind his business

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
MycroftHolmes:
Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

Plus, he's probably an awesome performer in da oza room grin

Yeah.....that's a great reason to ruin one's life.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by CapitalBank: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Omho you would think for a gender that has more to lose with regards to marriage and sex they will apply some logic to their decisions apparently they are loyal to their feelings. It's just the child I pity see how the kid was thrown away a one year old child.

Actually a lot of women will drop you for lack of the aforementioned even if you fine like angel.

I say this because previously because I don’t show myself, women have turned me down cos they thought I am broke.

I even have one now who is trying to work her way back into my life after seeing a reverse image from f what she thought.

Not that I am ugly or not good looking ooo… I no just sabi present myself ni.

This lady mentioned in this your thread no just get sense or open eyes. She is not wise

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by RedAlert08(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.

Let me guess, na Yo.ru.ba.

Very useless set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Herbiodun09: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.

Im happy for her and sad for him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by UjuJoan2: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Omho you would think for a gender that has more to lose with regards to marriage and sex they will apply some logic to their decisions apparently they are loyal to their feelings. It's just the child I pity see how the kid was thrown away a one year old child.

Honestly I wonder for my gender too. I can never relate. I am too much in love with myself to even love a man who will treat me badly.

Even if the fine face and bedmatics confuse me for a while, my eyes will clear after two or three incidents. I am wired that way and I wonder what is wrong with other women who are not.

The poor child is unfortunate to be born into such life. Either they grow up to see it as a norm, or it makes them strong enough to demand better for themselves. We can only hope for the later.

But I think the crux of this issue is that a lot of women and too scared of being alone. Society has taught us that without a man we are nothing. Most of us believe this lie, and so even with the greatest personal achievements we are willing to stay with a deadbeat man, thinking that somehow this validates us.

If only they knew better. Na them dey rush us . . . and I’m not even joking about that. You just need to be able to make yourself into a woman that must be ‘rushed’. Self respect is gold!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by donem: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
Look no further, Am All yours then, no somp greater than i in the whole wide world, lol wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.