Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55487 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
tosinhtml:

There is actually a difference between dating someone who has a job, a career focus and striving, from to someone who doesn't have any plans for himself or future in front of them. Anybody can be broke, the question is "do they currently have a job" & "are they striving to be better". What plans do they have and what are they doing to move further.
True that! But how do we know at a point in time the guy never had a job, career focus and "potentials"? Do we have the biography of the Man, the chronicles of their relationship or the backstory of what went wrong. Are we to gather here and blame a particular gender based on little information from the Op?

True again anybody can be broke, but you will agree with me that the guy doesn't seem like one who is striving to be better, should the woman take the fault for this as well?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
YEs, looks is all it takes for most women
So you have never seen women married to very ugly deadbeats? undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Truvelisback(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.
Money could be the reason. It could be that the man had money in the past they attracted these women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nonexisting1: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:

I usually say females think anti-clockwise, I do not take them seriously. Women know everything about a real man until its time to choose one
The bolded is so on point. The whole gender is as confused as Lot's wife. I never take them serious.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
not for someone like me that knows what she wants and will communicate effectively. I come from a family where cheating is a taboo. If you master your body as a woman, trust me, you will be able to guide even the most clueless simp to satisfy you. You go with words like, kiss my neck , do it this way or that way okay let me teach you etc. I stand with simp anytime any day. Kudo's to my lovely simp guys.
whatever rocks your boat nne, enjoy.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Creativity22: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

The same reason why most men love beautiful and lazy women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by betshopagent(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

GBoola!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You already have the answer to your question na. If he has a bad boy look, then he's bad. Delusion is why people raise needless standards. Some folks want a perfect gentleman with bad boy looks. Some want a bad boy and gangster that knows how to treat a woman in a gentle way. You see the confusion? cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shebi na when you get building plan, you go start to hustle for building materials. Ehn, Pocohantas?

They may have a plan. There are men like this and someone has to marry them, painfully. The problem is, people that marry his type always get tired and that is when the fights start.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

You and your mouth ehh

Poco, what am I ever to do with you?

E tire me na. Everyday they are claiming to fck simps wives. Which kind useless talk be that?

GloriousGbola:

Poco!!! 😶‍🌫️

Which kain mental cruelty be this 😭😭

I thank God say u don comot from bank. Otherwise these guys will find your bank and storm it. The verbal vawulence is tooo mush 😈

Naso. They had all the time in the world to come if they wanted to. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Creativity22:
The same reason why most men love beautiful and lazy women
Same exact reason.... low self-worth. Many are plagued by it and it usually stems from a problem in upbringing and society does not help in many ways. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
This is what they don't get. Women have more to lose with regards to bad decisions. At least in the west the man will be forced to pay child support in Nigeria a man can't be forced to do anything. The woman is the one who will suffer more and terribly too.
If a woman has never lived or experienced the West, how is she to be expected to grade herself by standards that apply only in the West? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

They should first tell us how many wives of simps they have knacked. Useless sex objects. Since their own is to wait inside bush for simp to go to work, so that they can sneak into his wife’s room. It is no brainer why simps tend to have the money. While supposed alfas spend all day whining about women and simps.
Poco. Poco. Pocohantas!! How many times did I call you? Young lady, the day dem go gather you offline, beat you comot ya wig, my hand no dey o. See as you just dey serve them wotowoto the way mothers force feed all those stubborn babies lukewarm ogi; with alacrity and enthusiastic vawulence undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Lolachef(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Their gbola naa something else grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Poco. Poco. Pocohantas!! How many times did I call you? Young lady, the day dem go gather you offline, beat you comot ya wig, my hand no dey o. See as you just dey serve them wotowoto the way mothers force feed all those stubborn babies lukewarm ogi; with alacrity and enthusiastic vawulence undecided

Lol. Them no reach. The one that tried to track me years ago ended up going on a date with one gluttonous girl and her sister. I hope they took takeaway. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tosinhtml: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:
True that! But how do we know at a point in time the guy never had a job, career focus and "potentials"? Do we have the biography of the Man, the chronicles of their relationship or the backstory of what went wrong. Are we to gather here and blame a particular gender based on little information from the Op?

True again anybody can be broke, but you will agree with me that the guy doesn't seem like one who is striving to be better, should the woman take the fault for this as well?

Hmm you're right in your response, but I was responding to your earlier comment that - When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."

I believe It is quite simple to identify a deadbeat because the signs are always present, and the signs do not depend on whether a guy is "broke" or not. Even at university, you will always know the guys who are very serious about their lives, education, and future. Even if they do not become great, they will be in a better position later on. The truth is that some particular type of bad guys pique women's interest, especially when they are younger, and some women base their decision on this.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 2:02am On Feb 07, 2023
pocohantas:
I thought women shouldn’t marry for money?
I thought women should build with men.

No be the building be this? If their fights disturb you too much, give them building materials.

How you take get this kind neighbour, Tetanus?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 2:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one

grin grin grin

Team Simp
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 2:42am On Feb 07, 2023
pocohantas:

I know how much you hate lifestyle inflation, but won’t you be a one eyed man in the land of the blind? I hope you are safe there sha. All of them fit dey carry their problems come give you.

Na true love. Give him time, he would blow.

grin grin grin

Chaii
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2023
pocohantas:

So like this now, you and that woman husband na the same thing. Only say you go school.

E go better! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 3:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Samantha123:
If men can fall in love with unemployed women, so as women.

I have a cousin like that, she's unemployed and lives with her unemployed boyfriend.. And one thing that pisses me off about this cousin of mine is that she's in her mid 30s and has got this empty pride, she doesn't want to look for small piece jobs because she believes that she deserves better as if a lot of people didn't start from the bottom.

Most of the time when she calls me, already I know that she's going to ask for money so she could share it with her unemployed boyfriend... Last December she didn't even have money to come home for Christmas and my aunt had to sent her money to come home.

And already she has two kids from two different baby daddies and both of them were also unemployed when she had those kids, I think she's attracted to unemployed guys.

When we try talking to her about her situation, she gets aggressive... I once tried cautioning her and I ended up with a blue eye. I got her arrested in return because I wasn't studying law for nothing... grin grin grin

But in the end we made peace.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by emmaodet: 3:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop spewing this bullshit about her rejecting responsible men. Do you honestly in your heart of hearts believe responsible men are more than the number of deadbeats? Do you know the hurdle women pass through to fish out deadbeats from actual responsible men?

For this case, don't you know that for her to settle for a deadbeat, that it was only deadbeats that asked her out?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by ThierryJay: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

I dont get this part of your comment above. He already called the husband deadbeat. What blame could be more than that?

In fact the way OP described the guy is beyond blame. Almost like iron condemn with no hope of restoration.

So why do you think he went easy on the guy when in fact it is the lady that he's still ascribing some salvage value to through better decision-making?

I think the OP's observation in this scenario is very valid. In most cases, women decide who they eventually marry and when there are several who end up with perennial deadbeat men, questions have to be asked as to the why?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by faheem0frank: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2023
YEs, looks is all it takes for most womenYEs, looks is all it takes for most women...
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Streetmovement(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you think she saw a good man and left him for this dude? Do you honestly believe this crap you wrote? Do you think all women are victims of making this kind of bad decisions?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

And she's never met or been with a man in her life? I guess this is her first man ever..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by reddingtonblack: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Ishilove:

So this one is still alive undecided the hustle for hubby is real 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Ishilove: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So this one is still alive undecided the hustle for hubby is real 🤣
Na your papa be "this one", you hear ba? If he still alive, go and tell him you are a failure and disgrace to him for wishing death on a stranger on the internet. Na you go die, no be me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by GloriousGbola: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
So if women are brainless hormone driven twats who fall yakata and open leg for sexy handsome bad boys, then it must be true your redpiller is an ugly out of shape bitter dude with no game at all. Otherwise he should also be getting some.

Fagin nano dic-k redpiller vs Chad thunderc-ock

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

Team Simp
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

Why are you shining teeth?
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by reddingtonblack: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Ishilove:

Na your papa be "this one", you hear ba? If he still alive, go and tell him you are a failure and disgrace to him for wishing death on a stranger on the internet. Na you go die, no be me

pele iya rainbow ! i don't mean it that way just surprise, it being a yle i saw ur small ass around 😄 ... my dad is late anyways and with the amount i spent on him in iCU for 8month i can't possibly convince him i'm a failure even if i call Peter obi to explain. RIP dad

hope you've stop having ishi with love, nobody go die unless da ba darugbo, but meanwhile we wil be here to do each other shege 🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by BlackMan6969(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This one doesn't even do yahoo. Like he has no skill at all, no education nothing no handwork.
The guy must be one of Tinubu's urchin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.