Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55492 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Pauliaette(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmmm I don't care about lazy guys, that girl be wayward anyway
I see no reason why a girl with a right sense of humour can date a lazy bro just because of fantasies or Love. She should face it naha
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by mamaafrik(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
He is a full house husband,hahaha ha,I never see anyone complaining about full housewife
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by diogo23: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.
Big diick
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Exceed15: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na so una dey do cho cho cho for person matter. Nobody will tell you the sacrifice the guy is making too. Busy body
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by fortunechy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
That's their own cup of tea
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by AntiMarxist: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I

Because they have fish brains.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nahunger(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dshocker:

My brother nothing confuses a woman more than a dick of a broke man.

Most poor or broke guy's dick can make a woman reach orgasm.

Wahala 😅😅😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Newborn27(f): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
pocohantas:

They should first tell us how many wives of simps they have knacked. Useless sex objects. Since their own is to wait inside bush for simp to go to work, so that they can sneak into his wife’s room. It is no brainer why simps tend to have the money. While supposed alfas spend all day whining about women and simps.

Reading through your comment always give me joy on Nairaland. cheesy

It's been a while big Sis... how's life at your end ma?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by SuccessfulRichi: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Una dey repeat last year post abi
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Zealag(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wealthy men and business minded men has no time to please a woman or make her reach climax in bed.
But you see those poor,lazy, jobless and fine boys knows there way around a woman's body.They have PhD in making her feel like a woman in bed angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Mountbatten: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one

Mtttcchhheeeeeeeeeewww!!!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Mountbatten: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Think we don't have enough context to judge either party as this is a gross generalisation.

After going through the thread, you live in the ghetto which answers your question. Young lady get exposed to s#x at a young age, gets pregnant and sticks with the guy who is usually much older.

Parents force both of them into unplanned marriage, which leaves both of them no choice. Guy is utterly useless to himself, family and society and does nothing all day than drinking, gambling, stealing, drugs and sleeping around like a rabid dog.

They grow to resent each other and the guy resorts to physically, mentally and emotionally abusing his “wife” who's also had her life ruined. She's probably too old now to go back to high school or diligent to go to uni, as she has a kid to cater for so the cycle continues.

Very unfortunate situation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by DiskJokeyManic: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Cn u assist me with what to eat dis evening sir? I will appreciate anytin sir embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Basiljoe: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
Let me see your picture, if you have big nyash, i'll consider marrying you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Ten06(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Before the lady met this guy she must have come across several good guys but decided to settle for this deadbeat.
When they are young they do not take advise. They always think that they know more than everyone until this
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by achimendy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so blo6ody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

You can't run away from the consequences of your actions. Apostle selman ones said that if your reason for getting married is physical then you're in trouble.

This is one of the reasons why many marriages fail, they ignore important things like character, passion, hardwork, understanding, vision and Good-fearing, and went for tall, handsome, figure 8, cat eyes, big breast and big penis. And after six months you'll see fight, quarrel and later divorce.

Choose your partner wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by achimendy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:

Why do you want only simp men, are you looking for a man to enslave??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by AfDapone: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:

Where Ada go before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by benazir(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Am a lady found him wordly as husband...lol. Wao things are really happening
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Joe4real1988(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
Whether Simp or not, not all men are trained/brought up to lay their hands on a woman. Maybe i will like to see this beauty u emphasized on.
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Newborn27(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
Una dey repeat last year post abi

Not the post but the Original Poster

This is one thing I know about regular nairalanders...we love to do a background check on people creating a new thread

Secondly,....when you're suffering... people wouldn't see you until you succeed... success attracts attention....which implies to the OP's success thread on finally getting out of the shores of Nigeria to Chile after 3solid years of persistence

People came to check his profile but got distracted by this interesting thread.
I can only Imagine the number of mentions he'd get this weekend.

Everybody wants to hear your success stories when you finally make it.

I'm not giving up too....I know I'd someday...post my success story on here despite all the hurdles of life IJN.

Congratulations OP *tensazangetsu20* on your success.... your perseverance paid off...study hard and make your father's land proud.

We'd be rooting for you from here.

Kudos to you bro!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by vicadex07(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Mamijoh(f): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dshocker:

My brother nothing confuses a woman more than a dick of a broke man.

Most poor or broke guy's dick can make a woman reach orgasm.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Scamburster(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
DM

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by PureFace1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:

Redpill doesn't mean beating a girl lol it just mean dropping girls that won't treat men well with respect or girls that are turning troublesome for men.

It actually is the so call simps that actually do a back flip and start beating their women or insecure men that are using redpill, abuse and toxic behaviors to hide their insecurity,low self esteem and bad characters.

Some simps are wolf in sheep clothing they won't show you their true colour until they win you over, pray not to meet guys like them. The guy the OP is talking about might once be a very nice and sweet guy to that girl until he impregnated her and she moved in with him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tiswell(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

No one said she should marry a rich man. This is a man that has no handwork not even a trade. If he was uneducated and had a trade that's a different ball game. She chose him. As much as he's a bad man no one forced her to choose him. She would have definitely had responsible guys asking her out but she knowingly chose a deadbeat.
why can't the woman go to work or at least help in providing some stuffs,or is she also without any handiwork and grade too?

Most times,poverty can turn men with nice hearts into mon.sters.

Money makes a man!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmmm....you think if he had let on that he was deadbeat she would have married him? Deadbeats have a way of camouflaging their true selves...believe me I know for sure!
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Setursight(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Well, you could be right. No serious responsible guy will ask a jobless, uneducated, unskilled,unambitious, broke lady out. So she settled for her type.
For me, I wouldn't blme the guy alone, the lady too is no different
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop spewing this bullshit about her rejecting responsible men. Do you honestly in your heart of hearts believe responsible men are more than the number of deadbeats? Do you know the hurdle women pass through to fish out deadbeats from actual responsible men?

For this case, don't you know that for her to settle for a deadbeat, that it was only deadbeats that asked her out?
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by nextstep(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
My question is: "why can't she take care of her husband with the education and skills she learned"?

I mean this is supposed to be a time of gender parity, and we all went to the same schools, and have similar opportunities in life. She should silently bear the burden of being a breadwinner, just as men have been doing for centuries. Afterall she even has free babysitter in the form of husband and his mother grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Setursight(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
As much as you're right, buy do you honestly think the well-to-do guy, will look in the direction of uneducated, unskilled, unambitious , in short a lady that has nothing going for her?

Don't you think it's a case of deadbeat hooks a deadbeat. Women being hypergamous, I'm sure she wouldn't have choosed the guy if she has a more economic value.

In conclusion, I feel the lady is even beneath the guy in the order of food chain. Therefore. I won't absolve her of any blame.
Sixfeetbelle:

I know why this post is paining you.

Because the lady has not learnt that sticking to a struggling guy is not worth it. Don't do it, ladies, no matter how much they wall online. Always, wait for them at the finishing end.

If she had left the guy for a well to do guy, this issue would not be happening and the mama's boy would be there carrying ashawo of 500 naira to ease konji, instead of hitting someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Setursight(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kobo
I like your intelligence. You actually got it right with that terms.
It's impossible to have a low self worth, and wanna hook an high value partner. The lady herself is guilty of being a deadbeat.

Kobojunkie:
Low self-worth. I am afraid a lot of our Nigerian women fall under that classification and it has a lot to do with upbringing. Low self-worth is not to be confused with low-selfesteem which plagues the depressed. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Setursight:
Kobo, I like your intelligence. You actually got it right with that terms. It's impossible to have a low self worth, and wanna hook an high value partner. The lady herself is guilty of being a deadbeat.
Low self-worth has nothing to do with being a deadbeat. For one, there are many narcissistic deadbeats out there to prove this to you. Low self-worth is mostly due to what I still consider a kind of mental illness since it comes mostly from being preprogrammed to believe one has no real worth or value to offer apart from that which life and condition shove at one. The good news is that once those underlying issues are resolved, people who formerly struggled with low self-worth are able to live confidently. However, you cannot say the same of a narcissistic deadbeat undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.