Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood (993 Views)

Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Are you experiencing anxiety in your adulthood

1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by HumbleTrader: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
What of you op? Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
Am asking you, very thoughtful to ask

HumbleTrader:
What of you op? Are you?
Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by HumbleTrader: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Am asking you, very thoughtful to ask

Every one experience pressure either from others or themselves, children experience pressure to perform better academically, teenager experience pressure from friends and parents expectations, parents experience pressure to provide always, and we all experience pressure from religion to serve God or go to hell.

Wether this pressure leads to anxiety it's up to you as an individual. And for those experiencing anxiety know where the source of that anxiety and tackle it directly, worrying solves nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thank you for sharing

HumbleTrader:
Every one experience pressure either from others or themselves, children experience pressure to perform better academically, teenager experience pressure from friends and parents expectations, parents experience pressure to provide always, and we all experience pressure from religion to serve God or go to hell.

Wether this pressure leads to anxiety it's up to you as an individual. And for those experiencing anxiety know where the source of that anxiety and tackle it directly, worrying solves nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by HumbleTrader: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thank you for sharing

Yeah, sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Yeah, sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Juleeee: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm having quarter and midlife crisis at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Be strong

Juleeee:
I'm having quarter and midlife crisis at the same time.
Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Juleeee: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Be strong

That's kind, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are highly welcome

Juleeee:

That's kind, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Experiencing Anxiety In Your Adulthood by MLEatMidlife: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
I believe many people experience feelings of anxiety the most when they get to midlife. This could be for different reasons: children leaving home, career changes, grey hairs, desire to leave a lasting legacy and the reality of limited time, etc.

Midlife has become so associated with crisis that people are anxious about this stage. I believe though that midlife can be more than crisis, it can be a graceful transition to an adventurous stage of life with a rainbow experience of encounters.

You can read our blog posts focused on overcoming anxiety of midlife at [https://www.midlifeencounters.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Yarimo Is A Gay They Caught Him With His Fellow Urchin Today / Best Caption Wins / Husband Sent Wife Node Pictures To Side Chick And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.