Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood (2118 Views)

The Hardest Thing To Stop On Earth Is Masturbation / One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Having a partner seems to be one of the hardest things to get right now. That companionship and friendship, someone to call, someone who calls and care for you , it ain’t easy. Especially for women. U can set ur mind on any other thing and achieve it but no matter how u twist ur standard to be more accommodating, that does not assure you of anything , yeah it’s sad and frustrating sometimes , who u like won’t like you , the ones who like you u don’t like them, and people u decided to be with disappointed you . I feel ur pain and know exactly how u feel.

To my single sisters and brothers out there, just know that u are doing ur best , and it’s not ur fault . “Na the way u see life u go take am” U may never hv a partner, hv that at the back of ur mind, and stay far from depression and desperation, You are a complete human being with or without a partner, be close to God and take care of urself , You are not the only one with these issues . Cheers .

4 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by kurupt1: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Yeah ,especially when women are looking for a rich man in a country where 70% of the population are poor .And most young men are struggling.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Immediately a person takes their mind away from material aspects of life, it eases the possibility of finding a partner.

Sometimes, our expectations are so unrealistic that we can only have the kind of partners we want in dreams.

If you want perfect, without putting effort to build (i.e not getting to know a person who likes you and see if you may actually like them on closer look), then first be perfect yourself.

4 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2020
kurupt1:
Yeah ,especially when women are looking for a rich man in a country where 70% of the population are poor .And most young men are struggling.
every woman old enough for marriage is looking for a stable home for her kids , u all hv to understand that.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Slawormir: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I wear my intellectual cap abi thinking cap while reading between lines with keen interest
I understand the message you are trying to pass

You mean say
Wetin go be go be!
Which means our action in life most times don't change our destiny...
Maybe true sha o

Because some girls with their annoying character gets a nice man.
And the ones with nice character won't get anything.
Life is really funny sha and life is not fair

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Immediately a person takes their mind away from material aspects of life, it eases the possibility of finding a partner.

Sometimes, our expectations are so unrealistic that we can only have the kind of partners we want in dreams.

If you want perfect, without putting effort to build (i.e not getting to know a person who likes you and see if you may actually like them on closer look), then first be perfect yourself.
To me many men in Nigeria do not hv future ambition , atleast a man should hv a job or little business and private placehe stays.. All those men are said to be taken and the jobless and lazy ones r the ones everywhere or yahoo boys. Or would u expect a matured sister old enough for marriage to date an undergraduate? Someone without a job ? Even if she’s jobless. The building part to me is the riskiest investment a woman can make , and even if she chooses to take the risk, the man should also hv something doing regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Samadhii(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2020
In my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one :PIn my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one

2 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by kurupt1: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
To me many men in Nigeria do not hv future ambition , atleast a man should hv a job or little business and private placehe stays.. All those men are said to be taken and the jobless and lazy ones r the ones everywhere or yahoo boys. Or would u expect a matured sister old enough for marriage to date an undergraduate? Someone without a job ? Even if she’s jobless. The building part to me is the riskiest investment a woman can make , and even if she chooses to take the risk, the man should also hv something doing regardless.

The building part is the riskest part?
See una mentality? So u want a man to build and sweat and u just pack into his life without building with him?
This is not how the older generation saw life.Most women then started from scratch with their husbands!
Continue to look for who has built,let you park in .What a lazy mentality
Do you know what it means when you are someone's wife?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Samadhii:
In my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one :PIn my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one
to me there are jobs everywhere, just that many guys hv a standard they want and money they want , forgetting that many people started from somewhere . If u are looking for a 20k job u would see one in weeks .

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2020
kurupt1:

The building part is the riskest part?
See una mentality? So u want a man to build and sweat and u just pack into his life without building with him?
This is not how the older generation saw life.Most women then started from scratch with their husbands!
Continue to look for who has built,let you park in .What a lazy mentality
Do you know what it means when you are someone's wife?
do u know how many men dump the so called women that built with them ? That’s the risk I am talking about . And like I said even if the woman wqnts to take the risk he also needs to hv something doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by donbachi(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Today is sunday,stop misleading people..u had all time to choose or make amends.but u did not.not like they weren't coming,they sure did.but greed and love for material things didn't let them you/them see mr right.as for the guys.they allowed their love or lust for big nyansh and breast to over cloud their sense of beholding true beauty of a woman..they were busy doing fine boy and curvy girl..na time don pass.u come nairaland dey encourage ur sef...u better behave.

8 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
Today is sunday,stop misleading people..u had all time to choose or make amends.but u did not.not like they weren't coming,they sure did.but greed and love for material things didn't let them you/them see mr right.as for the guys.they allowed their love or lust for big nyansh and breast to over cloud their sense of beholding true beauty of a woman..they were busy doing fine boy and curvy girl..na time don pass.u come nairaland dey encourage ur sef...u better behave.
so singles should wallow in sadness, they shouldn’t be encouraged? Why ? Because u think it’s their fault . Are there not guys who get that big ass they want and are in a stable relationship? Are there not women who focus on material things and are with the men of their dreams, I had a friend who was extremely materialistic. If u don’t hv money don’t go close to her , I was even advising her to take it easy , right now she’s engaged to a financial stable man and they hv a son . So please there is no formula. Life is life , it’s unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
every woman old enough for marriage is looking for a stable home for her kids , u all hv to understand that.
Can't she bring a stable home rather than looking for a man that can provide stable home, the country is hard for everyone. if she can she should although she will never respect the man.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
This is the dumbest post ever the country is hard for men, at least you can open legs for money, favour or work but men have to sweat for little jobs as small as a labourer in construction.

4 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
to me there are jobs everywhere, just that many guys hv a standard they want and money they want , forgetting that many people started from somewhere . If u are looking for a 20k job u would see one in weeks .
can you marry a man with 20k job? stop the hypocrisy abeg, it is your thread for God sake!

3 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
can you marry a man with 20k job? stop the hypocrisy abeg, it is your thread for God sake!
nope but it’s still better than being jobless right? Some women can build with that . While u look for better jobs

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
stop contradicting your self. Can a man on 20k salary think of marriage. The situation of the country is deteriorating. If a woman has money and her bf is poor nothing wrong in her being the bread winner. That is why there are many ladies over 35 singles and frustrated. Majority are looking for men that can give them big Cinderella marriage. Una go tey for una papa house o. If the desirable is not available the available is becomes desirable. If u no gree u either stay single or become old cargo

4 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
nope but it’s still better than being jobless right? Some women can build with that . While u look for better jobs

what do you mean by "u look for better jobs"? I asked you a question you answered why assumed I am in that category.

you see hypocrisy and selfishness? some women but not you, you can't but some women should.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by MrCanceller: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Having a partner seems to be one of the hardest things to get right now. That companionship and friendship, someone to call, someone who calls and care for you , it ain’t easy. Especially for women. U can set ur mind on any other thing and achieve it but no matter how u twist ur standard to be more accommodating, that does not assure you of anything , yeah it’s sad and frustrating sometimes , who u like won’t like you , the ones who like you u don’t like them, and people u decided to be with disappointed you . I feel ur pain and know exactly how u feel.

To my single sisters and brothers out there, just know that u are doing ur best , and it’s not ur fault . “Na the way u see life u go take am” U may never hv a partner, hv that at the back of ur mind, and stay far from depression and desperation, You are a complete human being with or without a partner, be close to God and take care of urself , You are not the only one with these issues . Cheers .
this one is speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

what do you mean by "u look for better jobs"? I asked you a question you answered why assumed I am in that category.

you see hypocrisy and selfishness? some women but not you, you can't but some women should.
hmmm I didn’t assume ,that was an illustration.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:

How did she get to be liked by the so called useless, immature and jobless ones?(I don't mean being toasted/wooed). Work on yourself and surround yourself with people of like minds, build a circle and live your life.. You'll surely find someone who at least ticks some of your boxes.

All human endeavors are with their risks, love and loving is not any different. Men take a risk to love just as much as you think woman may be taking a high risk.

To say many men in Nigeria don't have ambition is an insult and a biased narrative. That a man is not pushing for what you would term a blue collar profession doesnt make him any less ambitious. Everyone has a defined hustle that they're pushing for (legal things of course)

3 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
ednut1:
stop contradicting your self. Can a man on 20k salary think of marriage. The situation of the country is deteriorating. If a woman has money and her bf is poor nothing wrong in her being the bread winner. That is why there are many ladies over 35 singles and frustrated. Majority are looking for men that can give them big Cinderella marriage. Una go tey for una papa house o. If the desirable is not available the available is becomes desirable. If u no gree u either stay single or become old cargo
will u give ur sister this advice?
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

[s]
How did she get to be liked by the so called useless, immature and jobless ones?(I don't mean being toasted/wooed). Work on yourself and surround yourself with people of like minds, build a circle and live your life.. You'll surely find someone who at least ticks some of your boxes.
[/s]
All human endeavors are with their risks, love and loving is not any different. Men take a risk to love just as much as you think woman may be taking a high risk.

To say many men in Nigeria don't have ambition is an insult and a biased narrative. That a man is not pushing for what you would term a blue collar profession doesnt make him any less ambitious. Everyone has a defined hustle that they're pushing for (legal things of course)
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by donbachi(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
so singles should wallow in sadness, they shouldn’t be encouraged? Why ? Because u think it’s their fault . Are there not guys who get that big ass they want and are in a stable relationship? Are there not women who focus on material things and are with the men of their dreams, I had a friend who was extremely materialistic. If u don’t hv money don’t go close to her , I was even advising her to take it easy , right now she’s engaged to a financial stable man and they hv a son . So please there is no formula. Life is life , it’s unpredictable
my sister,morning is for breakfast and not dinner and dem no dey fine black goat for nite..mind u,most of the married people.dat married for material things,nyansh and breast are regretting it...cheating here and there is as a result of marrying for something dat is not love...they are also wallowing in sadness...may GOD give u speed in life as u fine a life partner,prosper u and give u,ur own kids..have a nice Sunday...labonita.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:

Very immature.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by kurupt1: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
do u know how many men dump the so called women that built with them ? That’s the risk I am talking about . And like I said even if the woman wqnts to take the risk he also needs to hv something doing.
We are talking about couples that want to get married not bf/gf
A Nigerian man that has a decent job will approach a woman for marriage with very serious intentions but she will be looking for a rich man
I'm asking why can't you build with that young man?? Will he dump you in marriage and won't the rich man ur eyeing not still probably dump you?
Una never ready to get serious relationship.
I know your the type that says marriage is meant to be enjoyed but let me tell you Marriage and relationship is hard work and u need to put in the hard work , don't be decieved by social media
The reason people can stay in a relationship is that nobody wants to put in the hard work and commitment
Once you understand this u will get a serious partner
Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
will u give ur sister this advice?
my sister has her life to live and choices to make. After my grandma burial some years ago i hitched a ride back to school with a relative who lived in same state. It was during police check points i got to know the wife actually owns the car they drive. Later got to know the wife also built the house they stay. They are enjoying their lives. Dont face reality u hear. 90% of girls chasing 30% of well to do men.

5 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Very immature.
stop trying to blame women , u call all the men she’s been with all sorts of name to pass some blames to her n it’s not right. Those men all sorts will get married to someone but not just her . So let’s stop these talks
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by mikebabs101: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
ladies should stop saying this. In most cases, even when the man was broke, the lady was still a liability and offers not much than sex and little gains just because she hasn't found a better option, even if you check most ladies that claim to be with broke guys , they are still cheating on the broke guy with more comfortable men and trying to expand her tentacles if she will lucky to land a ready made man. I have one in my contact , always forming love and love quotings with one broke guy , but will readily come and give me a good sex anytime I want with just 5k. So its just normal if the broke guy decides to change his taste when he become successful cos he only pretended, endured and took a lot of shits cos he doesn't have many option when he was broke.There are exceptions though, but these exceptions are mostly from girls from a relatively financially comfortable family not the hungry ones we have these days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
my sister,morning is for breakfast and not dinner and dem no dey fine black goat for nite..mind u,most of the married people.dat married for material things,nyansh and breast are regretting it...cheating here and there is as a result of marrying for something dat is not love...they are also wallowing in sadness...may GOD give u speed in life as u fine a life partner,prosper u and give u,ur own kids..have a nice Sunday...labonita.
bless you
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Swtbabyvee post=90907532] stop trying to blame women , u call all the men she’s been with all sorts of name to pass some blames to her n it’s not right. Those men all sorts will get married to someone but not just her . So let’s stop these talks [/quote][/s]

Your own medicine
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by onwuakpachris(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
only when naija men start looking beyond beauty nd sex appeal..and naija ladies start looking beyond money nd material benefits will they start finding their perfect life partners...until then u people should continue manipulating.. using and deceiving each other all in d name of rlthshps...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 98% Women Love Toxic Men (facts With Images) / Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.