Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) (23657 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) / South-east Group Denies Promising To Deliver Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
I almost closed my ears while watching him speak tonight. BRF disappointed me for the first time by lying. Has he been infected with apc lies as well? O dun mi gaan.

He later said...you aren't expected to remember everything you've said most times...i was like, did BRF smoke something cheap before coming to Seun's studio tonight?

He should have kept quiet or covered it with another word or joke, just the way he was hasting Seun when the latter asked him another question which he couldn't find an immediate answer to...by saying to seun, time is almost up as you know the election 101 in 5 is coming up next on the program and laughed it off. That would have been more honourable.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
A party full of liars
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by ufotunang: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
When you are in a party that has addicted it's members with lies...why won't you lie

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by unmask: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
slimfit1:
He is a clown I can remember him then saying it.
cam you share a link to the video.

I think if he comes out on national tv to deny it, he probably said nothing of the sort.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Now you understand when we say the real meaning of APC is All Promises Cancelled! The same man that came on national tv to calculate how fuel was supposed to be sold for N45 without subsidy, how Nigeria didn’t need loans and how a serious govt would’ve solved the power issues of Nigeria in 6 months, has come back to us after eight years with empty hands & a boldfaced lie! And these two faced politicians are what goes for Tinubu’s Lagos legacies?? undecided. You can deceive some people for a while but you can’t deceive everyone all the time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
He will deny his own mother.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Traplord09: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
toxtimmy:
The best description of Nigeria ever...

Lol make government no hold u oo
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by pedel: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
The videos provided don’t support the argument.
He never promised power in six months.

OkCornel:
Lol… was it another Fashola that said Nigeria’s electricity problem isn’t rocket science?

Or is Fashola now telling us APC didn’t form
a serious government between 2015-2023 thereby wasting every Nigerian’s time?

https://m.facebook.com/Nigeria1stNews/videos/any-serious-govt-can-fix-power-problem-within-six-month-fashola-during-jonathan-/1147184305440657/

Same way APC will deny they made promises to Nigerians in 2023 just as they did in 2014/2015.

Time wasters and fraudsters! Whoever campaigns and vote for these folks deserve no iota of pity. Same set of clowns that will open new monikers with sob stories to beg for money 😡
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Good one
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Who get result? Come collect your F9 oooo!

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin Expect anything from the ALLIANCE OF PROUD CRIMINALS grin
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by switlily25(f): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2023
This is exactly how pitobi will deny all the promises he made if he ever wins this election!
God forbid!
I’m Atikulated!
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by sewa36447(m): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2023
After his display at Lekki Tollgate on getting the camera after Endsars, I disliked him.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Slynation(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2023
The way this guys lie ehh...!! Anyways, I was'nt expecting anything from APC as a whole
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Slynation(m): 2:33am On Feb 07, 2023
switlily25:
This is exactly how pitobi will deny all the promises he made if he ever wins this election!
God forbid!
I’m Atikulated!
And you just found a way to rope Peter Obi, you are a clown (I will advise you to monetize it)
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by SaiOba: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Oloriburuku! You and who are the WE?
Dialpad:
Prove it, we need to see where he specifically stated that he will provide electricity in 6months

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by SaiOba: 3:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Seun should have played the other video where He asked Nigerians to Vote them OUT if they don't perform...

Anyways he probably would have denied that he's NOT the one in that video.

Vote Wisely Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by sameks08(m): 3:02am On Feb 07, 2023
I watched the program from beginning till the end and he was even struggling to answer the questions and at some point he wanted to be violent APC is not easy to market as I'm talking to you now in fact is the hardest job as I'm talking to you now

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2023
APC na the real willie willie grin grin
The more you look the farther you see them taking you where you no know.

Vote Labour Party for once let Nigerians experience real fresh air and hope.

Not a hopeless hope, Next Level of hopeless hope and a renewed hopeless hope of APC.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by musiwa93: 3:38am On Feb 07, 2023
cry cry
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by descarado: 3:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I almost closed my ears while watching him speak tonight. BRF disappointed me for the first time by lying. Has he been infected with apc lies as well? O dun mi gaan.

He later said...you aren't expected to remember everything you've said most times...i was like, did BRF smoke something cheap before coming to Seun's studio tonight?

He should have kept quiet or covered it with another word or joke, just the way he was hasting Seun when the latter asked him another question which he couldn't find an immediate answer to...by saying to seun, time is almost up as you know the election 101 in 5 is coming up next on the program and laughed it off. That would have been more honourable.
Seems you have forgotten his sherlock Holmes role in lekki toll gate massacre.

And of course, he is very tribalistic.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Why did it took him so long to come out and debunked or rather deny?
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Odani: 4:14am On Feb 07, 2023
FORHII:
I have always loved and respected Babatunde Raji Fashola, but on this one; Kai! Walahi! BRF fall my hand...he should have come up with an excuse for his failure as a minister of this administration. Kai! Defending this APC thing makes one look more stupid than he/she actually is.
No wonder their presidential candidate is playing the opposition since he has nothing to campaign with, failure from security to economy, from agriculture to basic social amenities...SMH

Read that again very well, he never defended d Apc he is clearly tactically saying that this administration has failed in their policies
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Dialpad: 4:57am On Feb 07, 2023
That hand you used in writing this rubbish will never be used for anything good this year.

When your equals succeed, you will toil helplessly.

By this time next year you will find yourself at the same spot you were in 2022....

I have more waiting for you ....

SaiOba:
Oloriburuku! You and who are the WE?
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by seeyounow: 4:59am On Feb 07, 2023
cool cool cool embarassed

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by ivandragon: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Maybe not a video, but will he deny the interview?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://thenationonlineng.net/fashola-steady-power-supply-possible/

& BRF should stop being clever by half. The question is not about stoning. No one is saying you said that, but you did imply that the electricity challenge could be tackled in 6 months by a serious government.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by entrep88: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Odukes:
I was disappointed watching Fashola denying, what I watched him saying live on TV in 2015.
Those guys have no integrity atol.
Stop being sensational and emotional in an an argument of logic, am not even a fan of these old thieves but just prove where he made such utterance or promises, deceitfully he never rebuffed it until now
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by lagosrd: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgIzfndtlBc

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/06/a-lie-i-allowed-fashola-denies-promising-apc-will-fix-power-in-six-months/

That is a diabolic lie from the pit of hell. What you said was that power and electricity generation is not a rocket science and that any serious government should be able to fix power in 1 year in office . But now 8yrs into APC misrule , power is now a rocket science.

You people did not allow Jonathan to make mistakes and adjust his policies. You too over and destroyed everything remaining in the economy, including the value to the naira to other currencies. Do you know Cotonou seffas is currently better than Nigeria money.

Mr fashola just go home pls , go home I repeat . Please we beg you take your remaining things , pls go home enough is enough of empty promises.

The millions of jobs you promised , where is it.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Minatouchiha(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Hehehe. Una nefa see anything.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Allisgud: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Lies everywhere where
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by 07kjb: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Dialpad:
Prove it, we need to see where he specifically stated that he will provide electricity in 6months

U guys are just stupid
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Reference(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Oh well.... that's one way Nigeria has gone..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe / Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.