Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) (23682 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) / South-east Group Denies Promising To Deliver Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You either joined the conversation at the middle of it or you're lying to yourself. Truly de denied to Seun of asking them to store them if( which i didn't mention in my post) ....He also denied saying electricity would be fixed in 6 months which he actually said back then. I was apc supporter in 2015 so i remember this very well. Save yourself the stress, the interview is on channelstv archive. Go and watch the full version.
Quote him
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
omonnakoda:
Quote him
watched the video yourself since you said I lied
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
watched the video yourself since you said I lied
I watched it
I did not say you lied
Your problem is obviously English comprehension
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
omonnakoda:
I watched it
I did not say you lied
Your problem is obviously English comprehension
Indeed. Anyway I knew it would get to insults . Here's what you said...

it's either you are lying or you do not u understand English.

If you truly watched the video as you claimed, you'd not be insulting yourself. Grow up boy. O daaro
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Indeed. Anyway I knew it would get to insults . Here's what you said...

it's either you are lying or you do not u understand English.

If you truly watched the video as you claimed, you'd not be insulting yourself. Grow up boy. O daaro
So did I say you lied?
You see that English comprehension is your problem?
That explains why you did not understand what Fashola said?
You heard what you want to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags / Attempts Made To Seize Our Seats ― PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.