Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) (23681 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) / South-east Group Denies Promising To Deliver Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Greattha: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2023
They never seize to amaze with denials.

They will continue this show of shame until they're held accountable and face consequences.

How can apc members cancel/deny all their promises without repercussions....unbelievable!
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Dialpad: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Is that how you wake up daily calling your father stu-pid while playing with your mom's clits?

07kjb:

U guys are just stupid
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...
Even lucifer marvels at the lies telling prowess of Nigerian politicians! undecided undecided
Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Shikini: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Shameless people
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria breeds liars & political scammers.

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2023
michlins:
Do not trust these people. Vote wisely

Don't vote wisely, vote peter Obi
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:
The videos provided don’t support the argument.
He never promised power in six months.

He said any serious government will solve the power problem in 6 months.

By his words he just admitted APC was never a serious government to start with!

Remind me again, was he not the minister of power for more than 6 months at some point?

You APC supporters are shameless.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
One thing I don't like about Nigeria's system of journalism is that journalists sit and allow politicians tell them lies and get away with it. Why not pull out the video or tape where he said such and play it back for him to see the lies he told in 2014?

lame duck journalism. shame

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by JerryJude(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Fashola watch yourself here, awon oni ranu https://fb.watch/ixO0kEd5yO/
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Oga Fash, the video is there o.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by toxtimmy: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2023
until we understand and internalize that we are the government not the people in government house, nigeria will know no peace.

we are the most fear fear country in the world... if there is an olympics for fear fear, nigeria will carry 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

infact, the next world cup just tell the super eagles say na fear fear world cup and watch how nigeria go win am.

Traplord09:

Lol make government no hold u oo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
FORHII:
I have always loved and respected Babatunde Raji Fashola, but on this one; Kai! Walahi! BRF fall my hand...he should have come up with an excuse for his failure as a minister of this administration. Kai! Defending this APC thing makes one look more stupid than he/she actually is.
No wonder their presidential candidate is playing the opposition since he has nothing to campaign with, failure from security to economy, from agriculture to basic social amenities...SMH

Bring out just one statement that suggests he defended APC...

Pray dat 8 doesn't ruin u
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by fcbelle72(f): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lia muhammad crew... Gang of liers grin
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by pedel: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Where in the video did he say that? What is the time stamp.
Responding to people like you is like talking to a wall; it's you are all suffering from some mental condition.
To you, everyone asking for clarification, is an APC supporter.

OkCornel:

He said any serious government will solve the power problem in 6 months.

By his words he just admitted APC was never a serious government to start with!

Remind me again, was he not the minister of power for more than 6 months at some point?

You APC supporters are shameless.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:
Responding to people like you is like talking to a wall; it's you are all suffering from some mental condition.

Abeg shut up!

Did Fashola not clearly say any serious government will fix the power problem in 6 months?

Now use your God given brain and tell us if APC was a serious government by Fashola’s standards. They ruled for the past 8 years and Fashola was the minister of Power for more than a year.

APC supporters are incredibly stupid.

Same way you’ll tell us APC never promised 3 million jobs per year. Shameless lots.

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:

Shut the hell up!

You are an APC supporter.

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Bloomberriez: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
There is nothing fashola cannot deny. If you remember his acting after end sars protest you will know what I’m saying
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by pedel: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Did you read the rest of the paragraph?
Stop behaving like an slowpoke.
In the same write-up I mentioned that I don't care if they lose the election.
I even accused the APC of embezzlement. Is that how Obi supporters show their support to Labour Party?
I won't lose a sleep if APC loses the election because they are all rogues.
However, always provide evidence with your claims.
The video provided did not establish your claim.
Don't be a dingbat.
Thanks

OkCornel:

Shut the hell up!

You are an APC supporter.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:
Did you read the rest of the paragraph?
Stop behaving like an slowpoke.
In the same write-up I mentioned that I don't care if they lose the election.
I even accused the APC of embezzlement. Is that how Obi supporters show their support to Labour Party?
I won't lose a sleep if APC loses the election because they are all rogues.
However, always provide evidence with your claims.
The video provided did not establish your claim.
Don't be a dingbat.
Thanks

You are a shameless liar and exposed for the brainless APC supporter that you are.

Did Fashola not mention any serious government will fix the power problem in 6 months?

Using Fashola’s standard up there, the same government Fashola is a part of, was that a serious government?

Walahi, you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.

Don’t pass your stupidity to your offsprings.

How can an a grown ass man like be so deficient in critical reasoning to justify lies and stupidity?

Get off my mentions!
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by pedel: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are a miserable and frustrated pieces of shit.
I haven't lived in Nigeria in the past 20 years.
I don't even have a voter's card or Nigeria passport that is current.
You want me to say I support LP or PDP; that won't happen, neither am I voting APC.
I am pro APC and I don't care if they win or lose.
Not everyone asking for clarification is supporting APC.
OkCornel:

You are a shameless liar and exposed for the brainless APC supporter that you are.

Did Fashola not mention any serious government will fix the power problem in 6 months?

Using Fashola’s standard up there, the same government Fashola is a part of, was that a serious government?

Walahi, you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.

Don’t pass your stupidity to your offsprings.

How can an a grown ass man like be so deficient in critical reasoning to justify lies and stupidity?

Get off my mentions!
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:
You are a miserable and frustrated pieces of shit.
I haven't lived in Nigeria in the past 20 years.
I don't even have a voter's card or Nigeria passport that is current.
You want me to say I support LP or PDP; that won't happen, neither am I voting APC.
I am pro APC and I don't care if they win or lose.
Not everyone asking for clarification is supporting APC.

Shut up! No one asked you for your place of residence. I do not live in Nigeria either.

You tried to pass yourself off as someone who doesn’t support APC and I’ve exposed you for the brainless APC supporter that you are.

You aren’t asking for clarification, you are clearly an APC supporter and sympathiser making excuses for failures.

Fashola clearly mentioned a serious government will solve the power problem in 6 months. Your APC government that ruled for the past 8 years is a serious one abi?

Get off my mentions. I don’t have tolerance for stupidity. It’s a shame your stupidity has gone international. How on earth can someone be pro APC even after travelling out of Nigeria? You disgust me. Your case is even worse than I thought.

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by pedel: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are frustrated and it's understandable.
I can only imagine how miserable you people have become this election period.
I never told you I am not Pro APC. Go back and read my comments.
But not everyone asking for evidence of your false claim is supporting APC.
Supporting OBI doesn't have to turn you to a lunatic to the point that you become intolerant of people.
Obi is going to lose, and you are going to return to your ESN/BIAFRA/IPOB agitation.
I watched the video you provided and there is no where Fashola promised to fix electricity in 6 months.
You are a lying piece of shit.
You attached a screenshot of Tinubu making electoral promises; show the newspaper that carried the news and provide the state and venue where he made those promises during the campaign.
Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain. You are not campaigning for Obi because he was the best governor in Anambra; you are campaigning for him because he is an IBO man.
I never passed myself off as anti APC and you should stop attacking people who are not inclined to your Obi mandate.
If I was making excuse for failure I wouldn't have made the post where I accused APC as a party of thieves.
Stop lying. Obi is also a thief and lawbreaker. Pandora leaks exposed Obi as a corrupt politician.
Obi is not better than Tinubu and Atiku.
I can be pro any Party that I want.
Obi is a political prostitute. He is going to leave the Labour Party after losing the election in a few weeks.
I pray there is no mass suicide in your region at the end of this month.

I am still waiting for your evidence.
You can abuse me all you want, but you remain a lying piece of shit if you don't back your claim with evidence.

OkCornel:

Shut up! No one asked you for your place of residence. I do not live in Nigeria either.

You tried to pass yourself off as someone who doesn’t support APC and I’ve exposed you for the brainless APC supporter that you are.

You aren’t asking for clarification, you are clearly an APC supporter and sympathiser making excuses for failures.

Fashola clearly mentioned a serious government will solve the power problem in 6 months. Your APC government that ruled for the past 8 years is a serious one abi?

Get off my mentions. I don’t have tolerance for stupidity. It’s a shame your stupidity has gone international. How on earth can someone be pro APC even after travelling out of Nigeria? You disgust me. Your case is even worse than I thought.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by shegz24(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Truly if Seun had any proof, he would play it on set.

This is what happens when social media propaganda filters into the reality.
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:
You are frustrated and it's understandable.
I can only imagine how miserable you people have become this election period.
I never told you I am not Pro APC. Go back and read my comments.
But not everyone asking for evidence of your false claim is supporting APC.
Supporting OBI doesn't have to turn you to a lunatic to the point that you become intolerant of people.
Obi is going to lose, and you are going to return to your ESN/BIAFRA/IPOB agitation.
I watched the video you provided and there is no where Fashola promised to fix electricity in 6 months.
You attached a screenshot of Tinubu making electoral promises; show the newspaper that carried the news and provide the state and venue where he made those promises during the campaign.
Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain. You are not campaigning for Obi because he was the best governor in Anambra; you are campaigning for him because he is an IBO man.
I never passed myself off as anti APC and you should stop attacking people who are not inclined to your Obi mandate.
If I was making excuse for failure I wouldn't have made the post where I accused APC as a party of thieves.
Stop lying. Obi is also a thief and lawbreaker. Pandora leaks exposed Obi as a corrupt politician.
Obi is not better than Tinubu and Atiku.
I can be pro any Party that I want.
Obi is a political prostitute. He is going to leave the Labour Party after losing the election in a few weeks.
I pray there is no mass suicide in your region at the end of this month.

I am still waiting for your evidence.
You can abuse me all you want, but you remain a lying piece of shit if you don't back your claim with evidence.

You are irredeemably daft for bringing Peter Obi or LP into this discussion, or even assuming I support any of these political prostitutes. You are brainless, so I’m no longer surprised you think this way.

Fashola clearly mentioned a serious government will fix the power problem in 6 months. Going by Fashola’s standard, is this APC government a serious one at all? That has been my query all the while!

Or was it Peter Obi that was the minister of power at any point in the past 8 years? Was it Labor Party that ruled Nigeria the past 8 years?

How do you brainless APC supporters think?
You deserve to suffer for the rest of your life since you don’t want think at all. Oh sorry, APC supporters are brainless.

Now read my first post on this thread slowly and ask yourself if your question makes any iota of sense at all.

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkCornel:
Lol… was it another Fashola that said Nigeria’s electricity problem isn’t rocket science?

Or is Fashola now telling us APC didn’t form
a serious government between 2015-2023 thereby wasting every Nigerian’s time?

https://m.facebook.com/Nigeria1stNews/videos/any-serious-govt-can-fix-power-problem-within-six-month-fashola-during-jonathan-/1147184305440657/

Same way APC will deny they made promises to Nigerians in 2023 just as they did in 2014/2015.

Time wasters and fraudsters! Whoever campaigns and vote for these folks deserve no iota of pity. Same set of clowns that will open new monikers with sob stories to beg for money 😡

Brainless Pedel, read this post slowly and see if your question makes any sense at all.

I’ve said something and you’re asking a stupid unrelated question altogether, wasting my time like the other APC fraudsters in power.

Did Fashola not say any serious government will fix the electricity problem in 6 months? Yes or No.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/amp/
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by shugamummy: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
hope you can eat your vomit like this Fashola that you worship?
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by OkCornel(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
pedel:

Wait a minute. This shameless brainless APC supporter is denying Tinubu ever said this in 2014?!

Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by switlily25(f): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Slynation:
And you just found a way to rope Peter Obi, you are a clown (I will advise you to monetize it)
I’m a clown for having an opinion?
You are a bigger clown!
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by nesphil(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Odukes:
I was disappointed watching Fashola denying, what I watched him saying live on TV in 2015.
Those guys have no integrity atol.
what did he say exactly
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I almost closed my ears while watching him speak tonight. BRF disappointed me for the first time by lying. Has he been infected with apc lies as well? O dun mi gaan.

He later said...you aren't expected to remember everything you've said most times...i was like, did BRF smoke something cheap before coming to Seun's studio tonight?

He should have kept quiet or covered it with another word or joke, just the way he was hasting Seun when the latter asked him another question which he couldn't find an immediate answer to...by saying to seun, time is almost up as you know the election 101 in 5 is coming up next on the program and laughed it off. That would have been more honourable.
it s either you are lying or you do not u understand English

What exactly did he deny?

Not vague generality but exactitude

What did he deny?
I heard him deny that he never asked anyone to stone them if.......because he is not violent

So maybe you heard him deny something else
He suggested he did not respond initially because he might said so and no one remembers every thing they say but he decided to check the records and there is nothing like that

This was About

STONING
So do not misrepresent things
Re: Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
omonnakoda:
it s either you are lying or you do not u understand English

What exactly did he deny?

Not vague generality but exactitude

What did he deny?
I heard him deny that he never asked anyone to stone them if.......because he is not violent

So maybe you heard him deny something else
You either joined the conversation at the middle of it or you're lying to yourself. Truly de denied to Seun of asking them to store them if...( which i didn't mention or argue about, in my post). Not only that. He also denied saying electricity would be fixed in 6 months which he actually said back then. I was apc supporter in 2015 so i remember this very well. Save yourself the stress, the interview is on channelstv archive. Go and watch the full version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.