Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C (584 Views)

Stop Online Scams (you Just Want To Scam Scam) The Anti-scam Song / How To Win Friends And Influence People By Dale Carnegie / ERE OWE Yoruba(yoruba Proverbs Game):come in,participate And learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
hello so how are you guys im here to make some friends and learn african culture.

how is it to live in africa (sorry for bad english am west asian)

do you guys have acess to stuff like medicine food water etc

what do you think of non black people?

how does it feel to be black and have afro hair does it give you advantages do you think or its just normal just like for asians and white people

what do you think of me thank you guys stay safe ❤
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by Madridstar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
A town hall.. different from balablu blublu bulaba grin

3 Likes

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Madridstar:
A town hall.. different from balaba bulabu
meaning tongue
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by obisage(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Been a black person is like a Town Hall, different from Balablu... Blu-blu, bulaba.

Before we proceed to telling you about black people, tell us a little about yourself

1 Like

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by Madridstar(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:
meaning tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
obisage:
Been a black person is like a Town Hall, different from Balablu... Blu-blu, bulaba.

Before we proceed to telling you about black people, tell us a little about yourself

thank you sir, what would u like to know about me
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=Madridstar post=120695498][/quote]

he looks tired shocked
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by Madridstar(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

he looks tired shocked
now this is tired grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by obisage(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:
hello so how are you guys im here to make some friends and learn african culture.

how does it feel to be black and have afro hair does it give you advantages do you think or its just normal just like for asians and white people

What's your name?
Which country are you from?
Your gender?
You profession?

Why do you have interest in black people?
What's your current perception of black people?

If you answer all these genuinely, I can give you my personal contact and we can become friends so I can tell you more about Nigeria and Africa in genera

3 Likes

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=Madridstar post=120695498][/quote] grin
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
obisage:

What's your name?
Which country are you from?
Your gender?
You profession?

Why do you have interest in black people?
What's your current perception of black people?

If you answer all these genuinely, I can give you my personal contact and we can become friends so I can tell you more about Nigeria and Africa in genera

ok so my name is

cenkhan

im from netherlands

male

make money from home
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by obisage(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

ok so my name is

cenkhan

im from netherlands

male

make money from home

Ok... I'll send you my WhatsApp number to your inbox now. You can chat me up let's talk more

1 Like

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
obisage:

Ok... I'll send you my WhatsApp number to your inbox now. You can chat me up let's talk more
i cannot seem to open up the inbox 🤔
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

hmm, may i add how does it feel to be black person? 🤔
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by obisage(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:
i cannot seem to open up the inbox 🤔
+2347056

Chat me up so I can delete my number from here
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by AskProf: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

ok so my name is

cenkhan

im from netherlands y

male

make money from home

Netherlands is West Asia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by AskProf: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

West Asia is Netherlands?
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by obi4eze(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
This one be like scammer looking for fresh meat.
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
obi4eze:
This one be like scammer looking for fresh meat.
hmm which meat cow or sheep
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
AskProf:

West Asia is Netherlands?
west asia originally and live in europe
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by DaddyCoool: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2023
noobaland30:
west asia originally and live in europe

West Asian, living in Europe where there are no black people, somehow on Nairaland creating threads like an old pro, heading to Saudi Arabia for penile implant (of all places), writes very well (especially on the other thread - never mind the "sorry for bad English" here) , 21 years old. Bro you're a complicated fela grin

3 Likes

Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by noobaland30: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

West Asian, living in Europe where there are no black people, somehow on Nairaland creating threads like an old pro, heading to Saudi Arabia for penile implant (of all places), writes very well (especially on the other thread - never mind the "sorry for bad English" here) , 21 years old. Bro you're a complicated fela grin

chill bro dont over think it.. 😂👍
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by DaddyCoool: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
noobaland30:

chill bro dont over think it.. 😂👍

Bro, You're're obviously an OG grin
Yo, how did you get those emojis to appear on Nairaland??
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by akwesenana: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=noobaland30 post=120715909]
chill bro dont over think it..
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by davades(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Hi
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by 1Sharon(f): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2023
No we don't have food, water, medicine and even Internet access.

Do you want to help in any way?
Re: Hello Im Non Black And Non African Just Want To Make Some Friends And Learn Ur C by RedboneSmith(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2023
noobaland30:

ok so my name is

cenkhan

im from netherlands

male

make money from home

Cenkhan is an interesting name for a Dutch. Are you of Turkish descent?

(1) (Reply)

The Top Ten Revolutionary Pan-african Leaders Of Africa / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba History Revisionist Tendencies Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.