Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) (9704 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Morning fellas

I go around fucking_all this cheap girls doesnt mean i dont have my spec.

Below is how i want my future wife to be:

1. Height; her height will be atleast 5 ft 5 inches. I dont want to marry a dwarf nor a dogo yaro.

2. She must be a virgin with tight punna.
I know many nairaland girls have a very wide punna which is a no no for me.

3. She must be romantic.
I love romantic girls.

4. She must be God fearing.

5. I dont want her to be fixing nails, eyelashes is okay but not niniola type of nails.

6. She must have figure eight.
I dont want to marry a straight ruler or figure one pls.

7. She must have portable boobs.
I dont like figure nines or letter P.

8. She must be chocolate in complexion.

9. She go sabi cook.
She must be a very good chef like mariahangel or ahnie.

10. She go sabi give BJ.
She go sabi give head well well.
I luv heads.

11. Respect.; She will be respecting me,
She must be submissive to me. As in under me.

Still typing..

18 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Jashub: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2023
As long as you don't include submissive and respectful to that list, you're still in dreamland

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Natbrowny: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2023
U need clay soil and the breathe of God my brother.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Cypress042(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Jashub:
As long as you don't include submissive and respectful to that list, you're still in dreamland

I won't be surprise if he excludes it, the generation of woman we have now aren't submissive, we are just managing.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Cypress042:

I won't be surprise if he excludes it, the generation of woman of we have now aren't submissive, we are just managing sad
i don add am.

I forgot
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Natbrowny:
U need clay soil and the breathe of God my brother.
man, u go see am

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by ogbe88(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
Morning fellas

1. Height; her height will be atleast 5 ft 5 inches. I dont want to marry a dwarf nor a dogo yaro.

3. She must be romantic.
I love romantic girls.

5. I dont want her to be fixing nails, eyelashes is okay but not niniola type of nails.

9. She go sabi cook.

10. She go sabi give BJ.
I luv heads.

Still typing..
U are still a baby, u don't know much about life yet.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by ATEAMS: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by lazynairalander1: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Should we tell him?
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by 2times2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
U fit print am in 3D sha....

6 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
With all this requirements i hope u're also a perfect man? I hope u're not a thug or a balot box snatching agbero. I hope u're responsible enof to deserve such a perfect lady? I hope u're not a cultist or a policeman, because most of them don't deserve good things? I hope u're a hardworking man?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
What would Kanye say...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ahnie is not a good chef... Don't pray for such wife, please.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Pells1: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ahnie can't cook
She eats more outside than she cooks
Don't pray to marry a lazy lady like ahnie undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by vincenteger: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
I sell cement, clay, sand and mud.
Just in case you need any.
You can create her yourself

3 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Take clay and mold her.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by BigPapaAhgee: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Just dey play....After you dan chop lick plate you dey find better to take home, what you give is what you would get brah......and besides why you no list your own to know even if the type of gal you they find go like wan dey with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Lionmachala(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Excess weed is bad for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by cavi: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
Morning fellas

3. She must be romantic.
I love romantic girls.

9. She go sabi cook.

10. She go sabi give BJ.
I luv heads.

Still typing..

Wake up! Stop being delusional. You’re starting to behave like balabluđŸ˜…
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pells1:
Ahnie can't cook She eats more outside than she cooks Don't pray to marry a lazy lady like ahnie undecided
thunder strike ur mouth.
I will be lucky to see a woman like ahnie
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Buharidgeneral: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
I like your specifications but is a tall dream. You cant have it all.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Mccallistas(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's possible!

Very very much possible...

*Don't listen to naysayers.
*Don't be in a rush.
*Believe you will find her and you will.
*No one is perfect, only few are ready to learn.

People should show me one thing that is impossible in OP list. Just one thing.
Is it Submissiveness, the ability to cook well, ability to be romantic and God fearing, is it the height or virginity.
Please tell me.
Simp, you should tell me.

People that don't know that they are the prize.
It's on you to choose the woman to marry. Do you want the woman to choose you and pay your groom price

It's there even in the Bible, 'he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing...

Allow someone make his choice, since you don't have the balls to go for what you want.

Die in silence!
Yeye man!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by deanoffaculty: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
Morning fellas

3. She must be romantic.
I love romantic girls.

9. She go sabi cook.

10. She go sabi give BJ.
I luv heads.

Still typing..
Send me your bank details. I will send money to you, you will buy clay and mould her.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Isabi4lov: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hope say your sisters sef get same qualities
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pictures woul have done a better job

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hardcore11: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogbe88:
U are still a baby, u don't know much about life yet.
you just said it all. This one Never know watin life dey talk grin na baby

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Mikeiron78(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Anyone in your family qualify for your so-called spec I will wait for answer
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Josbreed: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Hatrick01
9. She go sabi cook.

10. She go sabi give BJ.
I luv heads.
[/quote]
She gats be like gloryhomemaker

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mikeiron78:
Anyone in your family qualify for your so-called spec I will wait for answer
i no get sister

Na soldiers throughout
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Hope say your sisters sef get same qualities
i no get sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos. / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol / Snapchat Pcrn Star, Ama Korea ‘banged’ On Live Show (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.